Deion Sanders offered the Colorado job- Official Colorado season thread

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A couple of things here.From my understanding, those recruits can transfer without any penalties.

Second, why are we looking at shit to tear him down? Recruits can still get NIL money at the next post.

Finally, a lot of HBCU ninjas on the sidelines. I have $50 last year to Morehouse (not including my GA tags). That aint shit.

Most ninjas don’t even pay for parking at homecoming. Deion gave half his damn salary to help complete facilities and helped bring millions and positive light to JSU. I like Bomani, but what coach brings that much money to a college within three years? It’s always ninjas on the sidelines that barely lift a finger for black folks or wouldn’t park themselves in Jackson.

A lot of YouTube twitter ninjas that get paid or get retweets to stir up shit.

Once again. Build the pipeline of qualified Black coaches. Be a Dungy or Green at the college level. Colorado, in my opinion is perfect. Low expectations, get time to build your program, then talk your shit. We shall see..

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
A couple of things here.From my understanding, those recruits can transfer without any penalties.

Second, why are we looking at shit to tear him down? Recruits can still get NIL money at the next post.

Finally, a lot of HBCU ninjas on the sidelines. I have $50 last year to Morehouse (not including my GA tags). That aint shit.

Most ninjas don’t even pay for parking at homecoming. Deion gave half his damn salary to help complete facilities and helped bring millions and positive light to JSU.

Once again. Build the pipeline of qualified Black coaches. Be a Dungy or Green at the college level.
Yup fuck what they saying….
So this one man had Jackson one of the hottest colleges in America, now he have Colorado one of the hottest colleges n America

while these computer chair killers using their twitter fingers to shoot shots

so let’s say this, dude leave 3/4 of the Tigers staff in Jackson they assemble another decent staff in Colorado.

so Jackson will still be in a great position for as coaching

just don’t have Deion face there…and a boat load of top tier players

let’s say they have a 8-3 season and win the swac….. then what

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FjREc_vXgAUreT3

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
man look at this

FjQ3XTVX0AEE5aR

If the chatter is true that JSU didn’t go all, in for as having a counter offer

if true that is horrible…..
I don’t believe they didn’t entertain the idea
like, not even a conversation or anything

unless they came to understanding, this guy Coach Prime is bigger than we thought. HBCU’s have so much work to do, it’s impossible to keep an individual like this guy around.…
He fact checks everything, he analyze the funds produce but don’t receive a reasonable potion. On zoom calls with HBCU leaders, we don’t have an answers or substantial action plans for his questions…

Maybe they had a conversation that reflect those thoughts…

Damn

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Most ninjas don’t even pay for parking at homecoming. Deion gave half his damn salary to help complete facilities and helped bring millions and positive light to JSU. I like Bomani, but what coach brings that much money to a college within three years? It’s always ninjas on the sidelines that barely lift a finger for black folks or wouldn’t park themselves in Jackson.

Once again. Build the pipeline of qualified Black coaches. Be a Dungy or Green at the college level. Colorado, in my opinion is perfect. Low expectations, get time to build your program, then talk your shit. We shall see..

I agree with you

But Bo actually dies support his school and challenges other alums to do so all the time

But I notice there is always some type of "shaming" being avoiding

I don't hear other alums from schools outside asked so gingerly

If you have if you want I understand if you don't want to etc etc

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i wonder will they start to put restrictions on the transfer portal with these transfers if Deion get alot of recruits.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
so let me get this straight he suppose to turn down pretty much 5 million a yr and stay at a school paying him roughly 300k ...:confused:

ok .... got it .....smh

who the fuck in their right mind would do that ..... foh ....

plus he left them in way better shape than he found them n stop with he screwed the kids shit ...

it`s not like back in the day where they would b stuck or had to sit out a yr if they transferred

the kids r good so stop with the fucking excuses to hate this man ....

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
As usual Bomani sums up folks bad feelings

i usually agree with B but he missed on this one ...

nobody turning down 5 mill bro n the man said what he had to to move the program along ...

stop with this God shit ...awful take IMO .... n the man did way more than u for HBCU`s ...this some sad shit man ...

this shit crazy ...so many other coaches have bailed on schools n shit never got this kind of back lash ... this shit is weird as fuck ...

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I agree with Shannon on this. I dont know why people getting mad at Shannon for saying that Savannah State wasn't his first choice. Dude being honest and then people ripping him for that. He thought he was good enough to compete at a higher level, but then he says he wouldn't change anything for the experiences that he had. As far as Deion goes, he's right about all the things that he helped bring to Jackson. Even with that, they still went a time without clean water. I mean you can't think that was at the back of his mind when he was looking at P5 offers.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You know what. The selfish HBCU grad in me wanted him to stay and continue shining light on that school and uplifting that community.
However, after seeing this Brotha together a dope Black
Antonio Moore is destroying dude right now.

Deoin sold himself as black empowerment only to go see ya when the money came calling.
JSU should have at least increased his salary to 800k or a mill, shit they didn’t even offer a 200k increase

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

nobody turning down 5 mill bro n the man said what he had to to move the program along ...

stop with this God shit ...awful take IMO .... n the man did way more than u for HBCU`s ...this some sad shit man ...

this shit crazy ...so many other coaches have bailed on schools n shit never got this kind of back lash ... this shit is weird as fuck ...
man look at this

FjQ3XTVX0AEE5aR

Another thing big brotha, if you look at these numbers…
The city of Jackson, couldve offer a decent increase(just off the 2021). That’s money they made because of the Coach Prime effect.

man let’s say the 2022 numbers come in and they report a profit of $45m

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I thought about this the other night, as a community, we have a way putting everything into one individual; one person is supposed to do everything for everybody; the last time I saw outrage about something like this was around President Obama...WHY CAN'T HE GET ALL BLACK FOLK OUT OF POVERTY? HE AINT DOING ENOUGH FOR BLACK FOLK... :smh:

Deion wants to do whats right for him...for Jackson, glad he came for the time that he was there and now he's giving yall something to work with. Too Bomani's point, no star will shine brighter than Deion at this point, but they are in a better position than when he got there..

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I agree with Shannon on this. I dont know why people getting mad at Shannon for saying that Savannah State wasn't his first choice. Dude being honest and then people ripping him for that. He thought he was good enough to compete at a higher level, but then he says he wouldn't change anything for the experiences that he had. As far as Deion goes, he's right about all the things that he helped bring to Jackson. Even with that, they still went a time without clean water. I mean you can't think that was at the back of his mind when he was looking at P5 offers.

Shannon was upset hard faced beckies were at a minimum at Savannah