Jerry Jones was not down with integrating schools

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did not one time say stop buying nfl merchandise, going to games, to sell your jerseys on eBay, to stop watching or supporting the sponsors. The ONLY message here is you don’t have to enrich a racist; you fucking choose to, collectively as a race. Until someone of note says that, none of the other bullshit matters. If you’re black and in the stands or wearing the jerseys; Jerry isn’t the problem. He could name is Coon Stadium and we will still waddle our asses up in there.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Do you really want to go down that slippery slope and judge a man for what he did 60+ years ago?
lifestyle changes or bad decisions, no

being racist or sexual preference? possible but not likely.

still, I think you have to view a more current profile and everything recent only validates

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is the most victories that your team has had in the past seven years

You're used to losing :dunno:

Bears had a black QB back in the 70's
That’s great 13 teams have never had a black coach… that’s 40 percent of the nfl… you thirsty to come in a convo that had nothing to do with you.. my team has won 4 Super Bowls in my lifetime.. we been there 5 times in my lifetime.. I’m use to a Super Bowl every decade..80, 90, 2000, 2010.. can you say the same? Nope.. 37 yrs without a superbowl and counting sounds like a team that’s use to losing.. ya haven’t won a chip since Fanny packs first came out..ya nigs chip was at the start of the crack era

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Every time a black dude coons it up, they call it "free thought". Enough already.

I'm torn on Bomani take on this

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Valid points by Bomani. I am actually interested in reading the Washington Post article now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Valid points by Bomani. I am actually interested in reading the Washington Post article now.

As usual he makes great points

Especially about reading the ACTUAL ARTICLE

even though he admitted he never personally watched the movie Kyrie tweeted

But I digress

But just something is off

Jerry never having a black coach DOES mean something

His comments during Kaepernick does mean something

His comments during nfl labor disputes does mean something

What you do as a kid?

Does mean something.

How much? I don't know.

So what about these college athletes whose draft positions get hurt because of decisions they made in school?

Or that some college athletes get punished at school AND at the draft and sometimes by the team itself...

But NEVER COACHES?

Black kids past actions get thrown at them ALL the time

And they not even FAMOUS!

police use it, agents, teams, sponsors, media all do the same

so ACTUAL kids get held to a higher standard than grown ass rich white men?

That part right there no can explain to me.

Jerry was there he barely owned that.

In fact to me it was a 8 mile move -

Let me throw this out make a bullsh*t sorta kinda explanation and now you can't use it against me.

And the "Jerry nice to SOME black people" argument is nauseating

That don't mean sh*t.

But all that being said?

He COULD have been just a dumb nosy kid

It's up to the individual to give him the benefit of the doubt or not

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Me too, I was mad listening to him yesterday. A black man was almost beaten to death that day not too far from Jerry Jones school. I heard that from the reporter that investigated this on Dan Lebard's show.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no we're the only group of ppl who defend and forgive racism towards us

does he believe if that was a nazi rally jerry jones attended in 1957 jewish ppl would forgive him? hell no
And that's the point. CACS have gotten away with racism for so long they don't think they have to pay a price....

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you guys ever had a black coach or QB?

Geno was there for one game, right?
They never had anything black but shoe shiners

they even fucking touted that white corner Jason SeHornas the best in the league

Vagiants are a joke when it comes to equality and inclusion.