BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
What do you doubt? That Russia is holding elections like the Ap reported? That the AP is real news? That they expect the territories to vote to join Russia?

What exactly do you doubt? And what is he basis for your doubts?

I can guarantee you that whatever happens to the borders following those elections will not be "annexed for good", as YOU called it. One side will win the war, and thats what will settle the borders, not no elections.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russians Google “How to break an arm” and “how to get out of Russia”

Figures on Wednesday, September 21 show that the two terms are the most Googled items in Russia according to the Mozhem Obyasnit Telegram channel.

People fearing being called up or forced into the army to fight a war they don’t necessarily support in Ukraine, has resulted in flights out of the country being sold out within hours. Those unable to find or afford flights have taken to the internet to find ways to leave the country or if that is not possible, ways to get out of army service.

Although there is no ban as yet on people leaving the country, however, there are few places that Russians can go to. Europe recently “closed the door” on Russians save for those who the West considers having a genuine reason to be allowed in, such as dissidents.

Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said in response to President Vladimir Putin’s announcement of a partial mobilisation that he will call up 300,000 men with “previous military experience.”

That announcement has led to demonstrations across the country and hundreds of arrests, with many fearing that their partners, husbands and sons could be killed and or badly wounded if they are sent to the front.

Reports suggest that recruiters are now offering as much as €9,000 to sign up and to head to the front, that’s nearly 15 times the average wage in Russia. What takeup there will be remains to be seen, as will how effective the Kremlin’s call-up will be.

The next few days are going to be a good indicator of whether the average Russian does support the war or indeed whether they are willing to risk their lives in supporting Putin’s aims. What Russians Google next may just be the best indicator.

Russians Google "How to break an arm" and "how to get out of Russia" - Euro Weekly News

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Gotdamn...... the conscription age is 18-60 men and women...... but you can't buy a plane ticket if you're under 65..... they gonna have a geriatric army
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
No escape: Russia reportedly bars airlines from selling tickets to adult men amid military call-up

The Kremlin on Wednesday reportedly barred Russian airlines from selling tickets to adult men amid an apparent would-be exodus of draft-age citizens looking to escape President Vladimir Putin‘s military mobilization.

Within hours of Mr. Putin‘s televised address announcing the call-up of as many as 300,000 reservists, the Russian Ministry of Defense barred airlines from selling tickets to males between the ages of 18 and 65, according to the aviation website Airlive.net. Such ticket sales are banned, the website reported, unless the buyer can provide written proof from Russia’s Ministry of Defense showing he is allowed to leave the country.

The move comes on the heels of Russia’s first major military mobilization since World War II. Mr. Putin announced the call-up as Moscow’s war in Ukraine stalls amid a fierce counterattack by Ukrainian forces, who have pushed Russian troops out of key cities such as Kharkiv.
The announcement sparked an immediate run on airline tickets. Direct flights out of Russia to Turkey and Armenia quickly sold out Wednesday, Reuters reported. Those countries do not require a visa for Russian citizens to enter.

Flights to those nations and others reportedly shot up in price immediately after Mr. Putin‘s announcement.

Russia’s tourism agency has publicly denied that any restrictions have been imposed on international travel, according to Reuters.

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"I DON'T WANT TO BE CANNON FODDER": PANIC AND FEAR AS RUSSIA BEGINS MOBILIZATION

Thousands of conscription-age Russian men appeared to be attempting to flee the country Wednesday as others planned how to avoid being sent to the front after President Vladimir Putin declared a partial military mobilization for the war in Ukraine.

“I don't want to be cannon fodder,” one 30-year-old Muscovite who asked for anonymity to speak freely told The Moscow Times.

The most obvious way for men to avoid conscription is to leave the country and Wednesday’s direct flights from Russia to Armenia, Turkey and Azerbaijan — nearby countries that allow Russians to enter without a visa — quickly sold out.

Prices for one-way flights to popular destinations later rose at least eightfold, with tickets from the Russian capital to Yerevan on Thursday being sold for about 160,000 rubles ($2,621) and from Moscow to Dubai priced at 170,000 rubles ($2,784).

“My brother is scared. We are urgently trying to buy him a plane ticket somewhere,” said a Russian woman, whose brother recently completed his military service.

“We only hope that he can cross the Russian border without any problems,” the woman, who declined to provide her name, told The Moscow Times.

While Russian law provides for restrictions on movement in the case of a general mobilization, the Kremlin has not yet taken any steps to close Russia’s borders.

The head of Russia’s State Duma Defense Committee Andrei Kartapolov said Wednesday that the borders are likely to remain open, while Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov declined to comment on the issue.

“Of course, I have fears. I really want to avoid conscription and I would definitely leave the country if my finances allowed me and if I had friends abroad,” said Oleg, 29, who has also completed his military service.

“I’m trying to figure out how to do it.”

While Putin said that Russia would only implement a “partial” mobilization, prioritizing the call-up of military reserves with experience in the Armed Forces, a lack of official detail has sparked confusion and fear about who might actually be affected.

In particular, the official Kremlin decree on the subject published Wednesday was much more vague about who might be called up.

“The situation is currently unclear,” said Sergei Krivenko, director of the human rights group Citizen. Army. Law. that provides legal assistance to Russian soldiers.

“Judging by the decree… any citizen from the military reserve can potentially be drafted,” he told The Moscow Times.

The uncertainty appeared to be fueling a sense of panic among some Russians, as well as creative solutions to try to avoid being drafted.

“People will use any opportunity to avoid conscription — some might go back to university or find a part-time job in the defense sector,” the Muscovite said.

“I even thought about breaking my own arm to get a medical waiver.”

Others said that mobilization was likely to be unevenly applied in different regions, with those in the Russian capital less likely to be targeted than poorer parts of the country.

“Hopefully they will spare Muscovites again. I am sure the authorities do not need pictures of police and military commissars chasing after hipsters on the subway,” said Vyacheslav Tikhonov, a Moscow-based journalist.

“It is terrible that Muscovites will most likely avoid conscription at the expense of the regions, but I have nothing else for which to hope,” Tikhonov told The Moscow Times.

The mobilization announcement comes as Russia faces a shortage of soldiers in Ukraine after a series of military defeats around the northeastern city of Kharkiv.

In the first official estimate of Russia’s battlefield losses since March, Defense Minister Shoigu said Wednesday that 5,937 Russian soldiers had been killed in Ukraine over the course of seven months of fighting.

But the real total is likely far higher, with public data suggesting at least 6,219 soldiers have been killed and U.S. officials estimating last month that up to 80,000 Russian soldiers had been killed or wounded since February.

“Why send us there? I think that all military campaigns should be carried out by professional soldiers and those who voluntarily sign military contracts,” the Muscovite said.

“What’s happening now is the biggest failure in the history of Russia.”

‘I Don’t Want to Be Cannon Fodder’: Panic and Fear as Russia Begins Mobilization

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russian: "Hello....is this the office of Ron Desantis? I'd like to go to Martha's Vineyard..... I'm Venezuelan and I make great empinada..... is potato"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Russia has mobilized. What happens now?

Putin will need to tread carefully in sending men from safe lives in Russia to the trenches in Ukraine.

GettyImages-1242978873-scaled.jpg

Putin seems to be approaching the Ukraine war with a mindset like Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin, accepting mass casualties and the quip that “quantity has a quality all its own"

Vladimir Putin has gone nuclear.

Admittedly, things have not been going well. Kyiv’s counter-offensive has retaken thousands of kilometers of Russian-held territory in eastern Ukraine; Moscow’s troops have fled the front lines; dissent from previously loyal pundits has increased; and criticism (oblique though it may be) has even emanated from his pals in Beijing and New Delhi.
Faced with the prospect of a humiliating climb-down, the Russian president on Wednesday sought to escalate the war by announcing a partial mobilization of Russia’s reservists, and threatened Ukraine and its allies with atomic annihilation. At the very least, that’s an open admission that things have been going very badly and, for all his bravura, Putin will now need to tread carefully in sending men from safe lives in Russia to go and die in trenches in Ukraine.
Here’s what the move means for both Ukraine and Russia, and what might happen next.
Rebuilding the steamroller

When Putin first launched what he disingenuously calls a “special military operation” against Ukraine in February, much was made of the Russians’ superior strike-power.

But despite vastly outnumbering Ukrainian forces, after almost seven months of fierce resistance, the Russian steamroller was clearly running out of steam. On the battlefield, the Russians were struggling to crack Ukrainian troops supplied with billions of dollars-worth of Western equipment (not to mention Western intel). Russia also massively miscalculated the morale gap and underestimated how hard soldiers fight when they know they are facing an existential struggle against a genocidal enemy that resorts to torture, rape and murder.

Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin is often associated with the quip that “quantity has a quality all its own,” when explaining Russia’s willingness to accept huge casualty numbers. Even if he didn’t use those exact words, the sentiment goes back a long way. According to legend, when confronted with the scene of a catastrophic defeat at the hands of the Swedes in the Battle of Narva in 1700 in the Great Northern War, Czar Peter the Great was reassured by an aide, who said: “Russian mothers will produce more sons.”

Putin seems to have embraced that approach, last month restoring the million-ruble “Mother Heroine” award established by Stalin in 1944 for women who give birth to and raise 10 or more children.

But it’ll take some time for those kids to reach military age — so what was Putin to do in the meantime, to replenish his cannon-fodder?

Reports have emerged of Russia using a mix of coercion and bribery to attract more people into its armed forces — including summonses sent to veterans, reduced health and age requirements for military service, recruitment drives at prisons and increasing incentives offered to those who sign up for the war effort. But benefits such as pensions, free apartments and early release from prison lose their appeal when weighed against the increasing odds of not returning from the front to enjoy them.

In the lead-up to Wednesday’s mobilization announcement, pundits and political figures had increasingly been calling for Putin to announce a general mobilization, which would allow Russia to call up all reservists and introduce conscription, and declare a war economy, which could see the Kremlin compel companies to manufacture military supplies, and force people to work overtime for the war effort.

On Tuesday, the Duma, Russia’s lower house of parliament, adopted a bill that included references to mobilization and martial law (though it did not impose these emergency measures, but rather ramped up punishments if crimes are committed during periods of “mobilization” and martial law”). The bill also proposed replacing unserved jail terms with forced labor for prisoners, and established liability for looting and voluntary surrender.

Many correctly sensed that bill was the first step toward mobilization — Russians of fighting age among them.

On Tuesday, with reports that Putin was going to deliver an address that night (an address that was ultimately delayed till Wednesday morning), flights filled in minutes and airfares out of Russia spiked. A Saturday ticket to Turkey soared to €2,870 while before Putin’s announcement, a one-way ticket cost about €350.

Pitfalls of mobilization

Putin’s decision to “partially mobilize” is a fraught one, not least because it may not be the answer to his woes. Many of Russia’s problems are due to technological gaps with a NATO-armed enemy and morale, not sheer numbers.

CONTINUED:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Russians Google “How to break an arm” and “how to get out of Russia”

Figures on Wednesday, September 21 show that the two terms are the most Googled items in Russia according to the Mozhem Obyasnit Telegram channel.

People fearing being called up or forced into the army to fight a war they don’t necessarily support in Ukraine, has resulted in flights out of the country being sold out within hours. Those unable to find or afford flights have taken to the internet to find ways to leave the country or if that is not possible, ways to get out of army service.

Although there is no ban as yet on people leaving the country, however, there are few places that Russians can go to. Europe recently “closed the door” on Russians save for those who the West considers having a genuine reason to be allowed in, such as dissidents.

Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said in response to President Vladimir Putin’s announcement of a partial mobilisation that he will call up 300,000 men with “previous military experience.”

That announcement has led to demonstrations across the country and hundreds of arrests, with many fearing that their partners, husbands and sons could be killed and or badly wounded if they are sent to the front.

Reports suggest that recruiters are now offering as much as €9,000 to sign up and to head to the front, that’s nearly 15 times the average wage in Russia. What takeup there will be remains to be seen, as will how effective the Kremlin’s call-up will be.

The next few days are going to be a good indicator of whether the average Russian does support the war or indeed whether they are willing to risk their lives in supporting Putin’s aims. What Russians Google next may just be the best indicator.

Russians Google "How to break an arm" and "how to get out of Russia" - Euro Weekly News

Russia is anti-LGBT.

It’s gonna be pure comedy seeing mofos show up to duty like Corporal Klinger to get out of military duty.

mash-why-did-jamie-farr-stop-recurring-gag-wearing-womens-clothes-later-years-1024x615.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
wheels falling off quicker than usual now :smh: :lol:

This shit is crazy.

Heard on the news Putin wanted to execute a full draft on the level of WW2, but the Kremlin and Military Chiefs were against it, fearing they might put themselves into a situation like what the US went thru, with anti-Vietnam protests in the 1960s.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Yo, before Putin touch that button somebody will take him out. Russia is in a very bad position right now and even though a world war will be very bad for everybody they would catch the most hell.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Putin’s other option from Nukes is Chemical Weapons.

There really isn’t a way to get back at him for using them. The US or any other country is not gonna supply Ukraine with them.

Saddam used chemical weapons and there really was no immediate retaliation after he used them on the civilian population.

Also, chemical weapons will only affect Ukraine, they will die out within a short period of time and Russia won’t worry about the fumes blowing their way.

Keep a eye out for them….

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Putin’s other option from Nukes is Chemical Weapons.

There really isn’t a way to get back at him for using them. The US or any other country is not gonna supply Ukraine with them.

Saddam used chemical weapons and there really was no immediate retaliation after he used them on the civilian population.

Also, chemical weapons will only affect Ukraine, they will die out within a short period of time and Russia won’t worry about the fumes blowing their way.

Keep a eye out for them….
His own government would stop him from doing that. Remember a lot of those Russians have family members in the Ukraine, so this would be very very tedious. I have a few issues with the Ukraine, but they do not want to join back up with mother Russia and they should have that right not to.