{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DA FUCK DID HE DO?

20j6cy.jpg
Just had sex. This shit is so stupid. Thought the guy was caught doing drugs or something

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
The fuck was going to do to help? Challenge Andrei Kirilenko to a 3 point contest

Exactly. These folks need to realize they have nothing to offer Vladimir Putin. And they have no pressure they can put on him. This muffuka takes people out with radioactive poison and gets people pushed out windows on the regular.

She might not get out for a while.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's weird I felt the exact same way but didn't bother to post it in any of these threads.

It's an internal matter and should've been handled internally, it's none of our business who he was fucking.

At the same token I just thought about an NBC or CNN executive that was fired for having sex with someone in the company.

I guess when you're higher up they make it public.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I can’t stand this fool but seriously why the fuck is this shit public. I think him being black has a lot to do with this shit

There was no way they were going to suspend and NBA coach for up to an entire season without the reason being leaked. The fuckery is him being suspended for having an affair.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was no way they were going to suspend and NBA coach for up to an entire season without the reason being leaked. The fuckery is him being suspended for having an affair.

He's suspended for fucking an employee, a subordinate even though it was consensual.

Not the affair and to my knowledge him and Nia aren't married.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Right....
Nia bout to call Terri

EedmgHCWAAE7F5s.jpg

I can’t stand this fool but seriously why the fuck is this shit public. I think him being black has a lot to do with this shit
Stephen A. couldn’t have said it better himself
Yo @dik cashmere sassy got a good point
That's weird I felt the exact same way but didn't bother to post it in any of these threads.

It's an internal matter and should've been handled internally, it's none of our business who he was fucking.

At the same token I just thought about an NBC or CNN executive that was fired for having sex with someone in the company.

I guess when you're higher up they make it public.
He's right. Who snitched.

sajgR3.jpg

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They're considering an entire year suspension??? what the fuck??? I hope that's fake news.