{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I had my issues with Ty Lue but he can coach but Bickerstaff couldn't coach an elementary team. Every since,he became the coach the offense gotten worse because he doesn't care about that side of the ball. He never plays to the players strengths but expects to win games.

Then,he has the thing that he allows the veterans to fuck up all the time but quickly pull the young guys that mess up once. I remember Rubio turnover the ball on 4 of 7 possessions and he kept him in the game but Garland fucks up once he's on the bench for half of the quarter.

He keeps preaching pace but the point guard on the team keeps slowing it down on a fast break. I never seen a point guard turn down a 3 vs 1 advantage in my life.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What I find hilarious is that people keep saying "They hate the decision" but they understand why because there's no audio. Like the 30+ witnesses don't matter. Earl Watson is one of the most respected coaches in the league yet he was the one telling Sarver not to say the n-word.

You got all these eye witnesses but the commissioner is too scare to take the team away from him. What the Suns owner did was light years worse than what Donald Sterling did and said.

I bet you,if the Suns owner said some fucked up shit about the gay community or Jewish people it would be a different story.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Report: Dwyane Wade not returning to TNT's NBA studio show

Dwyane Wade is out at TNT.

The Miami Heat icon is leaving the network after three seasons of working on its NBA studio shows, Andrew Marchand of the New York Post reports.

The decision was Wade's, according to the report. TNT offered him a new contract, but he declined in order to pursue other business interests. Per the report, his exit is not related to the recent cost-reduction maneuvers by parent company Warner Bros. Discovery that's initiated layoffs and the purge of content from media properties such as HBO.

Wade joined TNT in 2019 following his retirement from the NBA as a 13-time All-Star and three-time champion. He primarily appeared on the network's Tuesday night "NBA on TNT" broadcast alongside Candace Parker, Shaquille O'Neal and Adam Lefkoe. He also contributed to the network's All-Star weekend coverage and its flagship Thursday studio broadcasts alongside O'Neal, Ernie Johnson, Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith.

In 2021, Wade purchased an ownership stake in the Utah Jazz. His obligations there are presumably included in the business interests Wade prioritized over continuing to work at TNT. Neither Wade nor TNT publicly addressed the report as of Tuesday evening.

nows the time get GILBERT ARENAS in there!!!!

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

kyrie-irving.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

smart dumb nigga-That guy who doesn't know what he's talking about but tries to sound like he does. Not very bright, doesn't make any sense (though he thinks he's really profound, on to something, etc.). He's not lying to you, he simply doesn't know any better, but will insist he's right, which makes him not worth the trouble of setting straight. Yes, THAT guy.

For this generation easily

The Warriors should start building his,Klay and Draymond's statues now and wait til they retire to put it front of arena after they retire.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I had my issues with Ty Lue but he can coach but Bickerstaff couldn't coach an elementary team. Every since,he became the coach the offense gotten worse because he doesn't care about that side of the ball. He never plays to the players strengths but expects to win games.

Then,he has the thing that he allows the veterans to fuck up all the time but quickly pull the young guys that mess up once. I remember Rubio turnover the ball on 4 of 7 possessions and he kept him in the game but Garland fucks up once he's on the bench for half of the quarter.

He keeps preaching pace but the point guard on the team keeps slowing it down on a fast break. I never seen a point guard turn down a 3 vs 1 advantage in my life.
Your right he sucks as a coach. :smh:

RliZ4D.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Your right he sucks as a coach. :smh:

RliZ4D.jpg

It's Garland pounding the ball for 15 seconds(with everyone not moving),him passing the ball,them passing ball back to Garland and he rushes the shot.

Then,Bickerstaff always sit down the hot player and let him be on the bench for long periods of time. By,the time he's back on the court;he's ice cold.

I remember,KPJ was killing the Rockets and Bickerstaff sat him down til the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

I see,why the Rockets and Grizzlies let him go.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's Garland pounding the ball for 15 seconds(with everyone not moving),him passing the ball,them passing ball back to Garland and he rushes the shot.

Then,Bickerstaff always sit down the hot player and let him be on the bench for long periods of time. By,the time he's back on the court;he's ice cold.

I remember,KPJ was killing the Rockets and Bickerstaff sat him down til the 5 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

I see,why the Rockets and Grizzlies let him go.
THIS RIGHT HERE. I'VE SEEN THIS. AND YOU'VE POINTED THIS OUT NUMEROUS TIMES AS WELL.

BOC8en.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Didn't realize Rodney Hood and Thompson were on the list

Thompson seems like he doesn't take care of his body, he isn't that old for a big...dude trying to be a celeb

and I think Bledsoe is having the same issue Russ is having, when you were never a good shooter and depended a lot on your athleticism...those early 30's hit

I'd rather have Melo than Blake, but Melo might go to Brooklyn