{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
“I said Wes, why didn’t y’all make the [Mitchell] trade? He said, ‘Oh man, don’t go by the media stuff,” Barkley, a Hall of Famer and TNT analyst, said in the interview. “They wanted my wife, my kids…. We wanted the deal, obviously. But he said they wanted my wife, they wanted my kids, they wanted my grandkids. They were just trying to rip somebody off. So he said… ‘Dude, we’re going to have to pass on it.’ And I give those guys credit because you can’t give away everything for a guy. I like Donovan, he’s a very good player. It was the first time in a long time the Knicks actually [showed restraint].”

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EXCLUSIVE: The Golden State Warriors explored a blockbuster trade for Kevin Durant this summer, Stephen Curry tells Rolling Stone

Stephen Curry calls fellow future Hall-of-Famer Kevin Durant "misunderstood" and that Curry and the Warriors legitimately discussed whether and how to blow up the roster of the defending champions this summer for a reunion with Durant.

@largebillsonlyplease
@4 Dimensional @REDLINE

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
EXCLUSIVE: The Golden State Warriors explored a blockbuster trade for Kevin Durant this summer, Stephen Curry tells Rolling Stone

Stephen Curry calls fellow future Hall-of-Famer Kevin Durant "misunderstood" and that Curry and the Warriors legitimately discussed whether and how to blow up the roster of the defending champions this summer for a reunion with Durant.

@largebillsonlyplease
@4 Dimensional @REDLINE

Makes sense

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
FcdZQlMXEAEEyS8

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Amazing how they came to that conclusion. If you're a rich white male, there is just no limits to the ridiculous things you can do and say to people :smh::smh: