Shark Tank - Kevin Hart Invest In Black Sands Entertainment? (Drayonis Up Next)

Wait drayonis isn’t broke.. he could push his projects without giving the industry any control of his material
 
You know what's needed -- a well-made video game like God of War that explores African mythology the same way GoW did for Greek and, most recently, Norse mythology. There are already many games that do this with Japanese culture and soon there will be a game called Black Myth: Wukong that does the same with Chinese myth.

There's apparently an MMORPG out there that utilizes African myth and culture but a character-driven game would be better.
 
I believe Drayonis was going to cast me as Yasuke and get Satomi Ishihara as my leading lady. I had asked he write in a 69 scene with no cock sock but full on blow job and pussy eating for realism. @Drayonis id like an update on the contract please. Is Satomi in?
Satomi-Ishihara-p2.jpg
 
I like it. But I’m petty because I didn’t want to see Mark get any of the deal, he gets too many imo.
 
Back
Top