U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
White women are dumb as fuck and will continue to be.
Some of them are dumb as fuck but some of them see what’s coming around the corner trust me from working around Twitter and other social media places they got the picture…. But as I said before we shouldn’t never had gotten to this point.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I've said it before and I will continue to say it.....the problems of white folk, particularly white women, are not the most pressing problems of black folk.

Black people are so fooled into thinking that our lives will be better or worse with a particular political party in place. Wake up, the lives of average black folk have not changed in decades regardless of who was/ is in office.

Look at graduation rates, average wealth and income, marriage rates, out of wedlock children, incarnation rates, home ownership, black business ownership, and several other metrics.

If you or they care so much about a woman's right to choose, then choose better men. Choose to use birth control. Choose not to have raw sex.

There are an abundance of choices to choose from before choosing to kill a baby as a means to avoid accountability.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I've said it before and I will continue to say it.....the problems of white folk, particularly white women, are not the most pressing problems of black folk.

Black people are so fooled into thinking that our lives will be better or worse with a particular political party in place. Wake up, the lives of average black folk have not changed in decades regardless of who was/ is in office.

Look at graduation rates, average wealth and income, marriage rates, out of wedlock children, incarnation rates, home ownership, black business ownership, and several other metrics.

If you or they care so much about a woman's right to choose, then choose better men. Choose to use birth control. Choose not to have raw sex.

There are an abundance or choices to choose from before choosing to kill a baby as a means to avoid accountability.

Please STFU and actually admit you're a Republican instead of tip toeing around it. You on here talking about how nothing has changed while one party, your Republican party, is actively making it harder for Black people to vote AND gerrymandering districts so that Black districts suddenly do exist anymore.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
White women got their wake up call especially the ones that’s in the 20s and 30s. Trump and the Republicans fuck them over….They can still fix this mess in November but it Never shouldn’t have gotten to this point in the first place :smh:

Why are your expectations so high for feeble minded christians?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Why are your expectations so high for feeble minded christians?
It’s not expectations it’s the “oh shit we see what’s coming around the corner” aspect of it. White people in general always be late to the party you see what they are doing with global warming…. Global warming in their minds don’t exist until they get a foot of water goes through their house and then by the time it’s too late.

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nothing funnier than seeing the "Don't Vote / ADOS" crew show up in a thread that is about a subject that DIRECTLY tied to voting.

The eventual plan was to always have the states decide what rights you can and can't have without regulation or oversite and still the dont vote dudes are telling you not to vote.

Biden got people to vote saying shit like this he didn't follow up on.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Please STFU and actually admit you're a Republican instead of tip toeing around it. You on here talking about how nothing has changed while one party, your Republican party, is actively making it harder for Black people to vote AND gerrymandering districts so that Black districts suddenly do exist anymore.

You are the worst kinda black man....if are actually a black man. You want us to beg and plead and be beholden to the system. Nothing I said has anything to do with the bs you said.

White bitches crying about abortion begging black folks to fight their fight. F DEM CACS!!! Black women have so many other things negatively affecting their lives. The lack of abortion is not the most pressing issue.

Sellouts like you worship politicians who have done absolutely nothing for us. And when a person says we should do it for ourselves and take accountability, then your default response is, you must be a republican. I don't curse, but fuck you and all of your backwards ass beliefs. You are a plague on our community.

Ol pussy ass.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered

Many abortions are to coverup a misdeed such as getting your side piece pregnant while you are already married with a wife and kids. There could be not following strict religious doctrine such as fornication, the child is evidence of your sin.

Let say a teacher gets a student pregnant and encourages her to have an abortion. Another scenario is two teenage children having sex which is considered a crime and wanting to have an abortion to coverup their sexual activity.
Your definition of fornication is not the correct/original one. Your definition is the newer Caucasian meaning. The original definition of fornication does NOT include sex before marriage or a married man having sex with another single woman. It DOES include sex with another married person outside of your spouse.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You are the worst kinda black man....if are actually a black man. You want us to beg and plead and be beholden to the system. Nothing I said has anything to do with the bs you said.

White bitches crying about abortion begging black folks to fight their fight. F DEM CACS!!! Black women have so many other things negatively affecting their lives. The lack of abortion is not the most pressing issue.

Sellouts like you worship politicians who have done absolutely nothing for us. And when a person says we should do it for ourselves and take accountability, then your default response is, you must be a republican. I don't curse, but fuck you and all of your backwards ass beliefs. You are a plague on our community.

Ol pussy ass.

Relax Clarence we already see your type. Bitch made dudes like you on here crying about being responsible but ignoring the fact that they just said they're coming after BIRTH CONTROL next.

Way too many of you bitch made coons on here trying to be Black Republicans cause you "don't want to be like you other Negros" and ignoring how this shit affects everyone.

Only sellout I'd you and you're the worst type. On here pushing every Republican talking point but never brave enough to actually say you're a Republican. Fucking little pussy.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered

There are an abundance or choices to choose from before choosing to kill a baby as a means to avoid accountability.
This is reason and logic. We not about that here in Wokanda. We are about emotions!!! Cmon fam! Get with the program!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Biden got people to vote saying shit like this he didn't follow up on.

:yes::yes::yes:

Ol pussy ass.

:bravo:

TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE:devil:

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Relax Clarence we already see your type. Bitch made dudes like you on here crying about being responsible but ignoring the fact that they just said they're coming after BIRTH CONTROL next.

Way too many of you bitch made coons on here trying to be Black Republicans cause you "don't want to be like you other Negros" and ignoring how this shit affects everyone.

Only sellout I'd you and you're the worst type. On here pushing every Republican talking point but never brave enough to actually say you're a Republican. Fucking little pussy.
Are you on the population control boat?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

You ain't foolin anybody bro. Birth control ain't got shit to do with why black people are in the situation we are in. So much misplaced energy. Focus on shit that matters to us. You are so used to putting others ahead of us, it's second nature to you.

The thing is, people see you for who you are now. This scares you. Fuckin birth control is what you worried about?? Dumbass, thank goodness you ain't in charge of shit.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It's crazy to me that everytime they want to push an agenda or sway options with black people, it's always "(Insert Topic Here) will disproportionately affect black women." All the niggas raised toxic matriarchal households jump on the bandwagon. Even to their own detriment "Gotta protect momma". Muthafuckas EVERYTHING negative that happens in Amerikka disproportionately affects black people. That's what the fuckin system was designed to do gotdamnit. Abortion WAS NOT an issue with the black family unit. Most of y'all great aunts uncles grandparents don't even believe in abortion. It wasn't until the rise is broken black homes and the welfare state pushed black men out of picture was when abortion became an issue.

You're misinformed and uneducated. You ain't saying shit. Where the facts bro? And yes, we love black women on this board. Take yo gay ass to storm front with the other self hating negroes. Take that CAC silverhawk with you.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Your definition of fornication is not the correct/original one. Your definition is the newer Caucasian meaning. The original definition of fornication does NOT include sex before marriage or a married man having sex with another single woman. It DOES include sex with another married person outside of your spouse.

Who left the door open and let this CAC in?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
:yes::yes::yes:

:bravo:

TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE:devil:

The head coon finally makes his appearance.

olqorTVj_400x400.jpg

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Exactly, broke ass negroes too. Scared to leave the plantation.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
You're misinformed and uneducated. You ain't saying shit. Where the facts bro? And yes, we love black women on this board. Take yo gay ass to storm front with the other self hating negroes. Take that CAC silverhawk with you.
Who left the door open and let this CAC in?
The head coon finally makes his appearance.

Gotta love the razor-sharp analysis coming from this guy!!

:giggle:

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
You ain't foolin anybody bro. Birth control ain't got shit to do with why black people are in the situation we are in. So much misplaced energy. Focus on shit that matters to us. You are so used to putting others ahead of us, it's second nature to you.

The thing is, people see you for who you are now. This scares you. Fuckin birth control is what you worried about?? Dumbass, thank goodness you ain't in charge of shit.

You dumb fuck the fact that you can't see what I'm REALLY concerned about tells you just how simplistic you are.

It's about the Supreme Court has set it up so that everything goes back to that states rights bullshit that was the center piece of Jim Crow. You already saw the VRA get weakened and within days you have constant attempts to make it harder to vote. Hence the example of Florida actually getting rid of an actual Black voting district. Now it's that states can decide about your privacy which is the first steps towards Brown vs Board of Ed. Law has always been about precident and now this court is saying precident doesn't matter so anything is up for review. You know like laws that say it's illegal to discriminate against your coonish ass.

I swear you simple minded coon are so busy trying to stand out by hating Democrats y'all don't realize you're a bunch of useful idiots for Republicans.

Well except for you. Cause you're a Black republican that still isn't man enough to say it so the pussy in you constantly shines through.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

This is what the dumb ass coons don't understand. Remove abortion protection and the abortion bans go into affect immediately.​

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re wrong, presidents aren’t kings and are limited in what they can do by the senate and Congress so you’re wrong.
I have a somewhat interest in presidential history and there are several examples of presidents doing things to get their programs and interests done. When Newt Gingrich tried to fuck Clinton he shut the government down and ultimately made Gingrich look like a fool. There was the "Johnson treatment" where Johnson would call people into his office and use his influence amongst other things. There are various recordings of presidents on youtube demonstrating basically telling people "look I want this done and if isn't done I'm going to fuck you". So I'm just trying to understand why this man couldn't get his nominee on the bench.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:cmonson:

Dude didn't even post the fringed source

Even right-leaning PolitiFact said that claim was garbage

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a somewhat interest in presidential history and there are several examples of presidents doing things to get their programs and interests done. When Newt Gingrich tried to fuck Clinton he shut the government down and ultimately made Gingrich look like a fool. There was the "Johnson treatment" where Johnson would call people into his office and use his influence amongst other things. There are various recordings of presidents on youtube demonstrating basically telling people "look I want this done and if isn't done I'm going to fuck you". So I'm just trying to understand why this man couldn't get his nominee on the bench.
Again you're trying to have an intelligent conversation with a fool. Trump did what the fuck he wanted as a president via executive orders.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

This is what the dumb ass coons don't understand. Remove abortion protection and the abortion bans go into affect immediately.

What you don't understand is that many of us don't give a fuck! Fuck it, ban them. Maybe people will start being more responsible.

Them shits can start today. Guess what?? The lives of black people will still be as fuck up as it has ever been. Why? Because we continuously focus on the wrong things.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With the current representation in the CBC basically focusing on every other group besides the group they are supposedly elected to represent which is Black people why should I or any other Black person be concerned about them gerrymandering those districts out of existence? What exactly has Jim "fish fry" Clyburn done that I should be concerned with whether he has a district or not. As Marcel Dixon pointed out his district is in last place in damn near everything. Maxine Waters has been in office for 30 years and I don't see much of what she has done. Yvette Carnell pointed out a district in Alabama represented by a Black woman the woman was so concerned about immigration meanwhile her district had hookworm in it. I could go down the list of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus and the shit would be the same.

Darrkman

BGOL Investor
With the current representation in the CBC basically focusing on every other group besides the group they are supposedly elected to represent which is Black people why should I or any other Black person be concerned about them gerrymandering those districts out of existence? What exactly has Jim "fish fry" Clyburn done that I should be concerned with whether he has a district or not. Maxine Waters has been in office for 30 years and I don't see much of what she has done. I could go down the list of the members of the Congressional Black Caucus and the shit would be the same.

Ho-hum. You dudes don't realize you'll keep running the same old arguments we see from black progressives on Twitter who are never around other black people. At some point you all got to come up with some new talking points because way too many of y'all keep saying the same thing and showing exactly how much you have a lack of original thought. You on hear sounding like all the ADOS clowns that were mad that Jim Clyburn crushed that ADOS dude in the primary. Could we hurry this along and skip to the part where you start yelling tangibles.