U.S. Supreme Court has voted to strike down Roe vs. Wade

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crazy how people are making THIS a black issue. "Wealthy white women will still be able to get abortions, it is poor black and brown..." Bitch, not all white people are wealthy! Painting black people as uniquely poor and in need of abortion is racist-- You care so much, where is all this passion when it comes to reparations and eliminating black poverty so we can support black families???

You don't hear about that. Because while some dumb black people parrot the same lines, this is really about white women using black people as a fig leaf to advocate for themselves. They don't care.
The narrative that this is for white men isn’t entirely true either. America loves poor, uneducated people. They can’t advocate for higher wages or standards of living. This country wants to make the things for the real middle income earners of other nations.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah because that was his fault and not Mitch the tortoise faced bitch
Its been a long time since I took civics but I'm going to spitball and say as President an individual is given a wide berth of power and influence. The President has power also not spelled out in the constitution such as being able to use the media as a tool Either Obama was an ineffective President or Mitch McConnell is a master politician who basically ran circles around him.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Its been a long time since I took civics but I'm going to spitball and say as President an individual is given a wide berth of power and influence. The President has power also not spelled out in the constitution such as being able to use the media as a tool Either Obama was an ineffective President or Mitch McConnell is a master politician who basically ran circles around him.
You’re wrong, presidents aren’t kings and are limited in what they can do by the senate and Congress so you’re wrong.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

So basically she's saying, children have a price. And if you can't afford the cost, killing the baby is the best solution.

wackaflocka.gif

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re wrong, presidents aren’t kings and are limited in what they can do by the senate and Congress so you’re wrong.

But notice the rhetoric around the president. Without even understanding the power of the president, the default is to blame Obama. Republicans played dirty but had the law/Constitution on their side. That’s what happens when they control the senate.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Many abortions are to coverup a misdeed such as getting your side piece pregnant while you are already married with a wife and kids. There could be not following strict religious doctrine such as fornication, the child is evidence of your sin.

Catholicism equates premarital sex with fornication and ties it with breaking the sixth commandment ("Thou shalt not commit adultery") in its Catechism:
Fornication is carnal union between an unmarried man and an unmarried woman. It is gravely contrary to the dignity of persons and of human sexuality which is naturally ordered to the good of spouses and the generation and education of children. Moreover, it is a grave scandal when there is corruption of the young.

Let say a teacher gets a student pregnant and encourages her to have an abortion. Another scenario is two teenage children having sex which is considered a crime and wanting to have an abortion to coverup their sexual activity.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This is going to piss off a lot of people. People let me tell you something if you want this to change you better get out there and vote for Democrats this midterm because Republicans are going to fuck a lot of shit up hell they are going to fuck over their own people you see what governor death sentence is doing in Florida And what governor hot wheels did in Texas. Also some Democrats voters needed this red light to start flashing to get activated. People white people are dying left and right in this country and Covid is making it worse I’m down but stopping abortions is not going to help their case hell it may expand the people of color count even quicker.
I am going to repeat this again this abortion restrictions thing is going to speed up the minority majority thing.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Nothing funnier than seeing the "Don't Vote / ADOS" crew show up in a thread that is about a subject that DIRECTLY tied to voting.

The eventual plan was to always have the states decide what rights you can and can't have without regulation or oversite and still the dont vote dudes are telling you not to vote.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

White women got their wake up call especially the ones that’s in the 20s and 30s. Trump and the Republicans fuck them over….They can still fix this mess in November but it Never shouldn’t have gotten to this point in the first place :smh: