People be very careful this virus is not done yet

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
That's good. Still in that main protection.

I haven't really been socializing much, but I have resumed my hair cuts every 2-3 mos. I have one the first week of June. I don't think I am going to go back again until the fall when I will probably get the second booster. That's when covid is expected to spike again. After the summer indoor air conditioning spike.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I haven't really been socializing much, but I have resumed my hair cuts every 2-3 mos. I have one the first week of June. I don't think I am going to go back again until the fall when I will probably get the second booster. That's when covid is expected to spike again. After the summer indoor air conditioning spike.
After reading how the effectiveness of the 4th booster is really waning(folks now getting breakthroughs 2-3 weeks after), I'm rethinking everything on my booster timing.

In the U.S., we have to face the fact we are being thrown to the wolves. Just like you are doing, people have to hold their own. The new CDC maps are a joke. :smh: The media blackouts. It's just bad.

I usually take a bgol break around this time but the official covid thread on BGOL is the truth. Shit is a time saver with the best info from all over.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah the people are vaccinated is less likely to die and the people who are not vaccinated well you know what’s going to happen to them and white people are still catching heal from this virus

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
www.nytimes.com/article/monkeypox-virus-covid.amp.html

@easy_b

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

So ummmm how come these dudes ain't getting killed like Kyrie?