{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:fuckyousay:

jJpAaQ.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why do the younger players always do the you're hating and jealous because of the money we make

I can't wait until the KD's retire and get older. KDs not going to have a critical opinion of basketball or the players?

You know his twitter fingers will be at it

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I thought his career would go a little better.

How streaky he is has always been disturbing.Like the playoff game for Atlanta. Those games are few and far in-between.

He needs to go to a TEAM so he can learn how to play with consistency. Otherwise, we have seen several players like him that just become extremely average. He becomes a player that doesn’t help or hurt you on a subpar 7-11 seed team.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Coach and gm not on the same page
I thought his career would go a little better.

How streaky he is has always been disturbing.Like the playoff game for Atlanta. Those games are few and far in-between.

I think, It was more so the coach than the player, He's a decent player that just didn't fit well In Thibodeau's system, just like Kemba walker. If you are a offense primary and defense secondary type player Thibodeau Is not going to play you, no matter how good offensively you are. That's why I laughed at the Kyrie to the Knicks notion. Like @therealjondoe said management and the coach not on the same page.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I"m tired of him. He's like a damn soap opera.

I don't know how KD is cool with him, because I'd be like Harden.

Now KD has the chance of Ben and Kyrie....with Golden State he could just go out and play

Never forget that KD wanted and chose to play with Kyrie; of all the people in the world, he chose Kyrie; even had the guile to leave Steph for Kyrie :giggle: #neverforget

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I think, It was more so the coach than the player, He's a decent player that just didn't fit well In Thibodeau's system, just like Kemba walker. If you are a offense primary and defense secondary type player Thibodeau Is not going to play you, no matter how good offensively you are. That's why I laughed at the Kyrie to the Knicks notion. Like @therealjondoe said management and the coach not on the same page.

Didn't work in Atlanta for two coaches, and now New York

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
and Draymond is full of shit. I remember seeing him on a show clowning dudes hairlines, and now dudes hairline looks like a jigsaw puzzle.

and like I said, I can't wait until "the new media" gets older, because they're going to be a lot like the current media criticizing that generation of players.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and Draymond is full of shit. I remember seeing him on a show clowning dudes hairlines, and now dudes hairline looks like a jigsaw puzzle.

and like I said, I can't wait until "the new media" gets older, because they're going to be a lot like the current media criticizing that generation of players.
I dont think it has anything to do with age; its more less giving analysis as opposed to give shock opinions...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I dont think it has anything to do with age; its more less giving analysis as opposed to give shock opinions...

It does, these players now are involved and don't want to offend their peers...well besides Pat Bev

That's why Reddick saw no problem with shitting on Cousy and the other players from the 50's and 60's

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It does, these players now are involved and don't want to offend their peers...well besides Pat Bev

That's why Reddick saw no problem with shitting on Cousy and the other players from the 50's and 60's
Nah because these networks have had player analysts before. And they usually follow the same script. JJ and Pat and CJ and Dray not following that script. All these other idiots are up there to give Outlandish and idiotic opinions. I hope people get tired of that shit....