I agree as well on marriage times have changed. That shit like boyfriend and girlfriend. I know wives throwing pussy like they in college. I know men that stop fucking their wives along time ago. And with social media women are getting all types of attention!
bruh I personally can confirm chicks suckin off their direct reports,
getting skeeted on, and introducing their husband and child to the dude
that be skeetin all in her face and tellin all his frat buddies..
I be like chicks have no fuckin shame, at least have them wait downstairs
or someshit... bruh I seen chicks being dropped off by their husbands in the morining,
picked up for lunch by number 2 knigga, and getting a ride home from number 3 knigga
Hey I aint judging, its thier pussy do what the fuck they want with it,
Im just sayin, as a traditional type knigga, aint no fuckin way in the world, Im having children
with a chick that explored all her options.. and thats my right too...marriage is a scam..
its just most chicks not wanting to be alone.. which is funny, because when I hit my 70's
thats all the fuck i want is to be left alone.. I dont need no naggin or cod fishy smell every fuckin
day,
but thats just me..