(May 24 2023) - Another Sandy Hook just happened

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
You already see some warhawks on the news complaining that mass shootings have kicked Ukraine out of the news cycle and the media is starting to reup their Russia-Ukraine reporting again.

Between the news and the equivocating politicians, you're already seeing the normal American amnesia starting take over.

We can't let this shit fall by the wayside. Something needs to be done because gun violence is at crisis levels in this country.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He's probably rethinking about that Governors run he declined.

iu

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

Powerful..... but will mean absolutely nothing to the ignorant gun worshippers, those that are afraid of them.... and the $$$$ hungry crackers in the NRA.... not to mention the 2nd amendment worshippers, for which was never intended for weapons of this power...... anyone that screams about their second amendment rights should have all their weapons taken away and given a musket and pistol of the times...with a big have a coke and a smile

OS0xNzkxLmpwZWc.jpeg

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Republican senators and congressmen: "My constituents use AR15's for sport and to kill feral pigs, prairie dogs, racoons and other varmints." :hmm:

Senator defends AR-15 ownership, points to shooting prairie dogs
The question isn’t why anyone would try to hunt small, furry animals with an assault rifle. The better question has to do with protecting human beings.

“They are a sporting rifle. And it’s something that a lot of people for purposes of going out target shooting — in my state they use them to shoot prairie dogs and, you know, other types of varmints. And so I think there are legitimate reasons why people would want to have them.”

Senator defends AR-15 ownership, points to shooting prairie dogs (msnbc.com)

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. Replace the chief if he won't do his job. These people in power love to pretend they're helpless when they don't want to upset the wrong people.
I don't think it's that simple... What they're doing is definitely dumb as shit tho... Fuck him by the way, but if he fires the chief then that's even more information that will be withheld from him because the former chief would have no obligation to share info and become even more defiant

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are still trying to throw this teacher under the bus, but these are the same teachers they want to give guns and ask to go blazing at these school shooters... sure.