beef ruining other people's threads

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
E4LPCEUWYAQT980

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Yep, wightbright is a confirmed Neanderthal. The less amount of “people” like him in the world, the better.

I'm beginning to think Whitebright is on the spectrum!!! Something is definitely off with him. This zoophile has been flooding the thread with gifs for 3 HOURS STRAIGHT trying to distract from animal fetish! He's spent his whole goddamn morning doing it!!

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2:
:pedobear::pedobear::pedobear:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm beginning to think Whitebright is on the spectrum!!! Something is definitely off with him. This zoophile has been flooding the thread with gifs for 3 HOURS STRAIGHT trying to distract from animal fetish! He's spent his whole goddamn morning doing it!!

Yep

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I have lightbitch ignored so there is a whole page that says this content is missing or some shit. Dude has major issues.
Says the faggot that has me on ignore.... yet comes to sack rub every time he sees my name.... ayyyyye papi :smh:

FBhRJFRVgAA1-Cv

FBhRJFRUcAIiS-8