Bronny (Lebron James son) Flexing

Will Bronny marry his High School sweetheart like his Dad did?

• Hell nah!!

Votes: 28 62.2%
  • Maybe. Becky does know how to get the bag.

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
casue a lot of rich black folk don't live there. That's the truth for most rich kid schools , their not tumbling over with black kids in case you just came from under a rock?????
He's a black kid I'm sure if he wanted any of the 80 black girls at the school he could be with them. He doesn't want them

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mt4i9qA.png

9sJelBb.png

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t mad. Like who you like. Chick isn’t ugly, he’s smiling his ass off so what the issue? He’s with who makes him content at the moment, so… :dunno:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
casue a lot of rich black folk don't live there. That's the truth for most rich kid schools , their not tumbling over with black kids in case you just came from under a rock?????

The funny thing is these people really expect the kid to date a sister like it's some requirment to blackness. NBA players move differently than regular people, some of them even have arranged marriages, unless you in them circles you wasting your time.

These people arguing on twitter are stupid, you could be the finest bitch in the world but the odds of fucking lebron's kid is very slim, they don't move like that.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I ain’t mad. Like who you like. Chick isn’t ugly, he’s smiling his ass off so what the issue? He’s with who makes him content at the moment, so… :dunno:
If she was black you would be talking shit about her fake hair color, her cake face, and non smiling demeanor..but since she cac you won’t say any of the above.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Check her circle of friends at that prom. Black male or female, they’re all swirling. When you’re in those circles, unless they paint “niqqer” on your house ( Lebron ), race don’t matter.

Besides, the adults do it so to them how is it wrong?:dunno:
Race always matters. It's just more acceptable if you are famous, rich, or a combination of both. Yet not all in "the circle" is for that swirling shit.... I know you have those who say there is no racism, just classism. Don't believe the hype.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she was black you would be talking shit about her fake hair color, her cake face, and non smiling demeanor..but since she cac you won’t say any of the above.
I’m not the one obsessed over what a stranger does with his dick. And had be picked a ratchet you damn right I would have. Weave and caked-on makeup is trash. Your standards don’t need to meet mine, nor does a rich kid who simply wants to enjoy the prom with the woman he chose. He nor I give zero fucks what you think. Becky isn’t ugly, he looks happy so the only miserable fuck here is you.
:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not the one obsessed over what a stranger does with his dick. And had be picked a ratchet you damn right I would have. Weave and caked-on makeup is trash. Your standards don’t need to meet mine, nor does a rich kid who simply wants to enjoy the prom with the woman he chose. He nor I give zero fucks what you think. Becky isn’t ugly, he looks happy so the only miserable fuck here is you.
ive seen you post wack looking white bitches on here b4 so I know your standards are trash..just think you were chasing after herpes pussy so that right there tells me what kind of standards you have.. I just like to point out the coons on the board who always talk shit about black women but wear their capes for cacs..I knew this thread would bring some of ya out.. trust I’m not miserable I don’t need valtrex for my daily life movements , can you say the same?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ive seen you post wack looking white bitches on here b4 so I know your standards are trash..just think you were chasing after herpes pussy so that right there tells me what kind of standards you have.. I just like to point out the coons on the board who always talk shit about black women but wear their capes for cacs..I knew this thread would bring some of ya out.. trust I’m not miserable I don’t need valtrex for my daily life movements , can you say the same?

When have I EVER posted whack white bitches? Proof or get to steppin!

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just say you like white bitches with weave and caked up make up

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:roflmao: If being lame came with a certificate; you earned yours. That chick clearly isn’t fuckable. You’re trying too hard. Give it another try.
Do you think chasing after females with herpes is the representation of cool?… a herpe chaser really think somebody cares about their idea of standards and what they perceive as cool

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you think chasing after females with herpes is the representation of cool?… a herpe chaser really think somebody cares about their idea of standards and what they perceive as cool
Look at you. “Das why you be chasin herpes pussy!”

This is you.
Neck and all.
We hear you.
We heard you.
Noted.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs are the master gold diggers they send in their troops at a young age to grab the prize… lil bronny look at that chick face in the first pic it reads scandalous..leave her alone..look at your lil sis her spider senses is tingling something wrong big bro.. peep the signs young man and get out
Because Black women never go after someone because of who they are or their potential. If I had a dime for everytime someone on this forum has accused a Black woman of being a golddigger I could retire today.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name a hot white woman who is not a whore who got pregnant by a black man before they got married.
The problem I see here is she is trying to get married, and Bronny should not think about getting married until he is at least 30, this way he can sew his oats, and get with a woman ten years younger so that she won't be a prune bout time he is in his 40's.
We talking about THIS generation.
Thirst Nation.
But you have a point.​

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because Black women never go after someone because of who they are or their potential. If I had a dime for everytime someone on this forum has accused a Black woman of being a golddigger I could retire today.

Y'all gotta lay off this mentality that black women like thugs, if that was the case alot of niggas would swin in pussy all day but 40% of black men don't have children.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again your assumptions are off based on how you view black people economically.

ok so what, the point is it's a numbers game. how many of thee 66 are cute? how many does he get along with? how do you know he didn't ask any and was turned down? etc

see you got assumptions too.