{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Mike hit the Lil Kim
tenor.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

You gotta be f***ing kidding me!
Everytime I they play this commercial I think of Doc.

How is this guy coming back?!?!?!?

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Warriors bbiq is real questionable at times
Golden State seems like they're pressing, and Memphis looks like the experienced ones.

GS likes to try to grab a rebound and get it down court as fast as possible. Going 100 miles a hours is a recipe for turnovers.
I think their lack of bigs makes they try to get ahead of playing half court offense by trying to go for the fast transition buckets.
It leads to a lot of bad & rushed shots and high #s of turnovers.

GS vs. PHX, specifically Ayton is going to be interesting.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just looked up Bane's college numbers.

Dude's low year from three was his freshman year at 38%

The other years he was 42%, 44%, 46%

How the fuck did he last until the last pick in the first round? A lot of GM's have some explaining to do. Especially since Maxey is the only good pick from 21 to 30.

The knock on him was his wingspan was 6'4 and he's 6'6. Scouts are big on wingspan so having a smaller wingspan than your height is a negative. They also didn't believe he had the lateral quickness to be a good defender.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The knock on him was his wingspan was 6'4 and he's 6'6. Scouts are big on wingspan so having a smaller wingspan than your height is a negative. They also didn't believe he had the lateral quickness to be a good defender.
He doesn't have the quickness and he isn't a good defensive player but he can shoot...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Draymond is such a effeminate bitch. Perks speaks on on the court matters and this ho ass nigga comes with personal attacks on his look.
That was a weird and kinda gay rant by Big Perk. He was all in his feelings for sure.

That "ogre" comment really hurt him.
Nah bruh.. If a Draymond Green talking about your looks then you absolutely have to respond. Absolutely.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Someone needs to tell him carry the hell on is corny as hell

I don't think he's scared to shoot, he just doesn't need to shoot. Dude is a liability if it's not passing or right underneath the basket.

Called that man Shrek :lol:
But the game is so much easier if he just takes layups lol
Because Steph is on the court there are so many easy shots

Ppl wonder why Steph isn't hitting a Million 3s?
It's because teams are doing the pack the perimeter against him. He isn't open at any point pass half court lol
Draymond in game 5 was wide open in the lane the entire game

Just make some damn short jumpers and layups

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
GS likes to try to grab a rebound and get it down court as fast as possible. Going 100 miles a hours is a recipe for turnovers.
I think their lack of bigs makes they try to get ahead of playing half court offense by trying to go for the fast transition buckets.
It leads to a lot of bad & rushed shots and high #s of turnovers.

GS vs. PHX, specifically Ayton is going to be interesting.

It's just the pace thing. It's only cause curry pushes the pace and forces stress
When curry isn't on the court or out games our pace slows to an absolute crawl

The big issue isn't a thing because we hopefully from now on will just put them in pnr with curry that's an advantage every time