BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
No doubt this occurred today as credible accounts verified it and pointed out that the Russian expats in Germany are now acting like the Turkish ones. :lol:
Notice the flags (Serbian, Hungarian, old USSR flag, even the Kazakh flag etc.) Lots of right wing pro russian expats and pro russian German right wingers but also elections today in Hungary and Serbia with Putin essentially on the ballot because of Orbán.

When people say something is propaganda it isn't because they disagree with the content but, rather, with the way that the facts have been twisted for a particular purpose. Effective propaganda requires an elementnt of truth so, in this case, the truth is that people gathered in Berlin for a pro russian rally. The video claims 5,000 cars in order to suggest that Russia has wide support in Germany which is absolutely false. Watch the clip again and think about this:

Your average vehicle is around 14 feet. "5000" 14 foot cars lined up end to end would amount to 70,000 feet or a little over 13 miles. Where in Berlin (where this comes from) could a 13+ mile caravan gather? The driving distance from near my place in midtown manhattan to Park Slope in Brooklyn to visit friends is around 7 miles. Does this protest look like damn near double that distance? :lol:

The Russians use the same bullshit tactics the right wing here uses (caravans of millions of truckers, bikers etc.) because they are the ones who taught our idiots here. :lol:

Here is a great example. Official estimate of 5,000 bikers =

bikers-at-trump-rally-not-one-arrest.jpg

Another group named itself "2 Million Bikers to DC" because the reporting would have to mention the name and give the idea of millions of angry cacs flooding dc. They used the same fake blurry pictures but claimed millions of bikers were coming. In reality, there were fewer people than at a Wizards game. :lol:

people-are-sharing-fake-pictures-of-bikers-for-tr-2-25738-1484841021-1_dblbig.jpg
Ok thanks
Was just wondering, shit seemed kinda odd but as I seen over that last few days…
Nothing should seem odd….

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok thanks
Was just wondering, shit seemed kinda odd but as I seen over that last few days…
Nothing should seem odd….

You will see in real time today and tomorrow how Russian propaganda is created and propagated:

That is the seed from the russians, now the idiots will do their part and "independently" reach the desired conclusion:

96jrtvwqwar81.png

Notice, the claim is not just that the massacres are fake but that the Russians are actually in Ukraine just giving out aid. So, of course, Kadyrov tries to do his part but makes a big mistake. :lol:

This is the guy spreading the Bucha massacres misinformation btw :smh: :

This is also all highly ironic as the Russians used a bunch of IEDs and corpses to stage the aftermath of a deadly IED attack against russians that would have left them no choice but to invade...

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Man as always you never know what’s real or fake…..

This likely “Russian” media guy said the images from Bucha are altered….

Wouldn't be the least surprised that the Russians had a hand in this to cover their atrocities up..... Zelensky or his people don't have to do shit like this.... he's looking like Churchill and he knows it.... the Russians are carpet bombing Mariupol with civilians in it..... They did the same shit in Syria to Aleppo..... and all day there are no reports of any staging or this particular one... :hmm:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Damn Russia just want NATO to get involved at this point :smh: I have a few issues with the Ukraine but Russia had taken this shit too damn far right now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yo Russia is on that bullshit to the ninth power

An outside force may have to step in on this if they continue. I don’t want World War III but something have to give soon.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Without cheering for one side or the other I have to say I don't think this war is much different from other major military conflicts from an atrocities perspective. What I do believe is different is the sheer number of video cameras recording almost every single incident in HD. However, even with all the cameras the different sides constantly spin the story of every video to their advantage. And then there are the fake, doctored, or misappropriated footage that gets passed around like wild fire on the internets

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Without cheering for one side or the other I have to say I don't think this war is much different from other major military conflicts from an atrocities perspective. What I do believe is different is the sheer number of video cameras recording almost every single incident in HD. However, even with all the cameras the different sides constantly spin the story of every video to their advantage. And then there are the fake, doctored, or misappropriated footage that gets passed around like wild fire on the internets

man you said I mouth full…
I’m been holding back for saying this since around page 10.

my Brotha went did a tour in Iraq,

dude was/is mentally fucked(he’s doing better now)

Years ago he was admit to the 5th floor of the hospital(the psych ward)
Waking up at 3am with nightmares took a toll on him…

tell This day I don’t know what he did but he got a weekend stay in one of Saddam palaces…. He never said why

he had one of Saddam gold plated ak’s but he knew they wouldn’t let him bring it back here

dude had his counselor crying from his stories
He was like, “Big brother this fucker suppose to be helping me but all she do is cry”

She ended telling him, “there’s nothing I can do for you, I can proscribe you some medical marijuana to help some of the issues but I’m so sorry for you”

Moms recently told me this story
last 4th of July they was having a party at his house, kids had fireworks(something he stay away from reminds him of bombs)adults were drinking…

someone asked him if he knew a person(I’m not sure if the name)
Dude flipped out, started panicking and crying saying they(who ever that person was) was coming to kill them…

it took them a while to calm him down….

I said all of that to say, I’m sure if i asked him how things would’ve been if it was them going into Ukraine, he would reply “We would’ve wiped them out”
Them civilians that was talking shit to them Russians soldiers would’ve been ashes.

lil brotha was over small scale search missions(he said that shit was scary)
when riding around, he was the operated a 240bravo (I think that’s what y’all call it) on a hummv

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man you said I mouth full…
I’m been holding back for saying this since around page 10.

my Brotha went did a tour in Iraq,

dude was/is mentally fucked(he’s doing better now)

Years ago he was admit to the 5th floor of the hospital(the psych ward)
Waking up at 3am with nightmares took a toll on him…

tell This day I don’t know what he did but he got a weekend stay in one of Saddam palaces…. He never said why

he had one of Saddam gold plated ak’s but he knew they wouldn’t let him bring it back here

dude had his counselor crying from his stories
He was like, “Big brother this fucker suppose to be helping me but all she do is cry”

She ended telling him, “there’s nothing I can do for you, I can proscribe you some medical marijuana to help some of the issues but I’m so sorry for you”

Moms recently told me this story
last 4th of July they was having a party at his house, kids had fireworks(something he stay away from reminds him of bombs)adults were drinking…

someone asked him if he knew a person(I’m not sure if the name)
Dude flipped out, started panicking and crying saying they(who ever that person was) was coming to kill them…

it took them a while to calm him down….

I said all of that to say, I’m sure if i asked him how things would’ve been if it was them going into Ukraine, he would reply “We would’ve wiped them out”
Them civilians that was talking shit to them Russians soldiers would’ve been ashes.

lil brotha was over small scale search missions(he said that shit was scary)
when riding around, he was the operated a 240bravo (I think that’s what y’all call it) on a hummv
I feel you. My brother in-law did a tour in Fallujah and other parts of Anbar province as army infantry during the height of the Iraq war. He copes well now, but can't be around fireworks or even people yelling and screaming. When people try to talk to him about it, all he'll say is, "you have no idea." A few years after he returned he was in an automobile accident, jumped out of the car and ran into the woods on some flash back type stuff that lasted a couple days.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I feel you. My brother in-law did a tour in Fallujah and other parts of Anbar province as army infantry during the height of the Iraq war. He copes well now, but can't be around fireworks or even people yelling and screaming. When people try to talk to him about it, all he'll say is, "you have no idea." A few years after he returned he was in an automobile accident, jumped out of the car and ran into the woods on some flash back type stuff that lasted a couple days.
Yea bro… fireworks and loud noise set them dudes off…
they have episodes very easy when those things are present

I’m be honest knowing what lil brother went thru and dealing with…. Is why I kinda :yawn::yawn: when folks say we have to support Ukraine against Russia. I be thinking bitch my bro, lil Bush and America did the same shit these Russian troops and Putin doing x10

Went into Afghan and Pakistani because of 911 but invaded Iraq after saying Saddam had weapons of mass destruction(even tho if I remember correctly Colin Powell said the inspectors didn’t find nothing)….

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Ukraine negotiator shot for treason; officials say he died in intel op
t
his was the first round of talks, you see in the above clip dude wasn’t present, which I think was the 3rd rd
FO81oN4WUAY6pBf
FO81orlXsBIEPl-

FPbdcR7UYAAqIMn
Man you know what at this point everyone should just leave this alone and let them kill each other I hate to say that but these two groups of people are more cousins then anything. I feel sorry for the women’s children in this region but my attitude has changed with this bullshit in the last 24 hours. Russia needs to be dealt with because they had no business going into that country but at the same time you don’t know who to trust in the Ukraine because of the close relationship with Russia. Also I feel like trump punk ass has something to do with this bullshit as well.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Don’t be surprised if some deathly shit happens in Kyiv in the next few days.

apparently that Wagner group is headed there… Putin sending his group of Nazis to de-nazi Ukraine
Russia-Ukraine-map-Who-controls-what-in-Kyiv-DAY-39.png

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the investigative journalism group that proved that Russia shot down MH-17 and debunked the attempt by the Russians in February to create a false flag attack in Donbas:

They completely debunk all of the bullshit "fake" massacre claims coming up about Bucha now:

Not a long read but very detailed in their approach as always:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is the guy spreading the Bucha massacres misinformation btw :smh: :

[/QUOTE]
That's that cac that was on F and F, all these dudes target these incels to line their pockets LOL

It's all a hustle, they'll believe it, since they have time anyways with nothing else to do, easy come up.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
This is the investigative journalism group that proved that Russia shot down MH-17 and debunked the attempt by the Russians in February to create a false flag attack in Donbas:

They completely debunk all of the bullshit "fake" massacre claims coming up about Bucha now:

Not a long read but very detailed in their approach as always:

yea I was just reading material from them about election… I’m start a thread with the info when I take my break

I found another group/person that tries to analyze every picture no matter the side Ukrainian or Russian

just to stop false info from being spread… I’m link them also…. So you can let me know if they reliable

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

US illegally invaded Iraq and committed numerous war crimes there as well as in Afghanistan. The cause for the current "conflict" is as absurd as the justification used for the Iraq war. It is still really strange for me to see some of Us defending this shit now when I don't know very many of Us who served as cheerleaders during Iraq/Afghanistan. I can only imagine what would have happened in 2003 if we had true social media like now. :smh:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
:yes:

US illegally invaded Iraq and committed numerous war crimes there as well as in Afghanistan. The cause for the current "conflict" is as absurd as the justification used for the Iraq war. It is still really strange for me to see some of Us defending this shit now when I don't know very many of Us who served as cheerleaders during Iraq/Afghanistan. I can only imagine what would have happened in 2003 if we had true social media like now. :smh:
George Bush and Dick Cheney got away with murder with that bullshit. Saddam Hussein was an asshole but he kept shit somewhat in order in that region.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
George Bush and Dick Cheney got away with murder with that bullshit. Saddam Hussein was an asshole but he kept shit somewhat in order in that region.

Remember "Bandar Bush"? :smh: :lol:It is odd to me that this board is with all types of conspiratorial AM radio bullshit but the big conspiracies in plain site never show up...

Last week, the FBI quietly declassified a 510-page report it produced in 2017 about the 9/11 terrorist attack twenty years ago. The disclosure is in accordance with President Joe Biden’s September 2021 executive order declassifying long-hidden government files about the attack, which many hoped would reveal what exactly US investigators knew about the Saudi Arabian government’s possible involvement.

They weren’t let down. These most recent revelations revolve around Omar al-Bayoumi, a Saudi national working in San Diego for a Saudi government–owned aviation company he never actually turned up to. Al-Bayoumi had long been the subject of suspicion, both because of his ties to extremist clerics and due to the strange coincidences that surrounded him, from the job he never worked to the fact that he just happened to meet two of the future hijackers in a restaurant by chance — before finding them an apartment in San Diego, cosigning their lease, acting as their guarantor, paying their first month’s rent, and plugging them into the local Saudi community.

This disclosure is particularly explosive, because Bin Sultan was not just a member of the House of Saud but was close family friends with President Bush and generally cozy with the US political establishment — to the point that he was nicknamed “Bandar Bush.” Close friends with Bush’s father for more than two decades (“I feel like one of your family,” he wrote him in 1992), he later donated $1 million to the elder Bush’s presidential library.

This friendship extended to the younger Bush, whose father advised him to consult Bin Sultan as he prepared to launch his presidential campaign. So close was their relationship that Bin Sultan was one of the first people Bush told when he decided to invade Iraq. In a markedly weird episode, the two met at the White House two days after the September 11 attack and smoked cigars on the Truman Balcony, mere hours before chartered planes, in violation of the nationwide grounding of aircraft, picked up 160 royals, Bin Laden family members, and other prominent Saudis and flew them out of the country.