BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That's the point...the US doesn't want Russia to strengthen trade with EU..with conflict guess who has stepped in and sold oil to the EU...USA
Yup

It’s not like Russia don’t supply the EU already.

They have the Nord Steam 1 and pipelines that thru Ukraine already.

The Nord Steam 2 just was gonna ship more and don’t have to worry about taxes from Ukraine.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Putin just doesn't care about anyone's feelings. If life was a videogame Putin would be the final boss
Already some of the oligarchs in Russia are losing money because of the sanctions so this is going to be extremely interesting….. At some point some of the oligarchs are going to step to Putin in a certain way if they are hurting real bad.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Why are there so many Russian supporters?

olqorTVj_400x400.jpg

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bully like this?

You do better when you stay away from Republican talking points like Biden's son...keep posting though....these are important events and people are being manipulated on both sides so it's important that people see the counterpoint to get an idea of the whole picture

I would have hoped that people moved on from the "they evil, we good" simplistic view of the world but alas, we are apparently no more enlightened than prior generations...and now what's worse right wingers have taken on aspects of real progressive (not liberal) talking points so you don't know who is who any more....we know the right wingers are using these talking points for manipulation and dont actually believe them...confusing time and real progressives are at an all time low here....jokers actually think there is a strong far left in this country

Last edited:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You do better when you stay away from Republican talking points like Biden's son...keep posting though....these are important events and people are being manipulated on both sides so it's important that people see the counterpoint to get an idea of the whole picture

I would have hoped that people moved on from the "they evil, we good" simplistic view of the world but alas, we are apparently no more enlightened than prior generations...and now what's worse right wingers have taken on aspects of real progressive (not liberal) talking points so you don't know who is who any more....we know the right wingers are using these talking points for manipulationand dont actually believe them...confusing time and real progressives are at an all time low here....jokers actually think there is a strong far left in this country
Stop the right vs left paradigm. It's a distraction. It's about capitalism and power

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
You must be new to the political threads. I don't identify with either side.
LOL...I aint new to shit and I am extremely observant... I do think I could have explained myself better in this case though...I was simply saying leave out the stuff about Biden's son because it looks like right wing stuff and takes away from the overall point of your posts....your posts (in this instance) are an extremely valuable contribution to this thread and it would be a shame if they were dismissed due to mention of Biden's son

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL...I aint new to shit and I am extremely observant... I do think I could have explained myself better in this case though...I was simply saying leave out the stuff about Biden's son because it looks like right wing stuff and takes away from the overall point of your posts....your posts (in this instance) are an extremely valuable contribution to this thread and it would be a shame if they were dismissed due to mention of Biden's son
Your assuming that the audience wants to receive the message. Most of these guys are so blinded and uneducated they won't understand or they don't care to try to understand. I've had people dismiss stuff because it came from a source they don't like lmao.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
UN denounces Russian plans to deploy troops into eastern Ukraine

The United Nations political affairs chief Rosemary DiCarlo has denounced the "order to deploy Russian troops into eastern Ukraine" during an emergency Security Council meeting on Ukraine. The session was requested by Kyiv, the United States, Mexico and several European countries after Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the recognition of the self-declared Donetsk People’s Republic and Luhansk People’s Republic on Monday. The rotating Security Council Presidency is currently held by Russia.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Your assuming that the audience wants to receive the message. Most of these guys are so blinded and uneducated they won't understand or they don't care to try to understand. I've had people dismiss stuff because it came from a source they don't like lmao.
Not gonna go there with you Boss...what I can't get with in this Ukraine crisis is the old school Cold War propaganda feel that it has and as such, any objective background information that can be provided is definitely appreciated

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The saddest part about that is they truly believe a source is only credible if they agree with it, even if it is propaganda. It is called television programming for a reason and most of these posters are living zombies, brainwashed by the bullshit.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Yup, this is the reason the US is trying to get Qatar to step their exporting out, but seem like the quick turn ain’t good for Qatar.

Another thing I saw that have “ME” thinking Putin saw this coming. The new gas deal he just locked down with China.

Maybe it was gonna happen anyways but timing is always strange

Last edited: