BREAKING: INVASION HAS BEGUN..... Putin's "3-day war"... NOW... 1 YEAR 338 DAYS ...WAGNER HEAD SAYS GROUP STANDING DOWN AFTER CLAIMS OF DEAL

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Ukraine: Germany halts certification of gas pipeline from Russia and UK imposes sanctions on banks

A day after Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree recognizing the independence of the separatist-controlled Donetsk and Luhansk regions in eastern Ukraine’s Donbas area, Chancellor Olaf Scholz announced on Tuesday that Germany is halting the certification of the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from Russia. Also on Tuesday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said the UK is imposing sanctions on five Russian banks and three wealthy individuals. What you need to know:

- US and other EU leaders are expected to announce sanctions on Russia on Tuesday.
- On Tuesday, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said he is considering breaking off diplomatic relations with Russia, according to the BBC.
- Putin’s decree included an order for the Russian military to conduct "peacekeeping operations" in the separatist territories, according to multiple reports.​

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You regurgitating fake news nonsense.

There were people like Antifa out there and people with confederate flags, the people there threw them out. Those were paid people with an agenda to stir up trouble.

Just like the riots in 2020, some mysterious pallets of bricks were dropped off. People removed them. It's been peaceful. Many companies supporting the truckers.

These people just want to stop the mandates. That's all. It's senseless. Even the Premiers of many Provinces want it stopped but Trudeau keeps going because he's being told what to do, or else.
Yep. I don't believe shit the news "reports" for the most part.
I remember in 2016 they started calling my people Russian bots for the grave sin of actually demanding shit for our votes lol.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
In other news...

In Violation of Ceasefire, Ukrainian Armed Forces Fire Mortar Shells, Grenades on 4 LPR Localities

BREAKING - Now getting reports of multiple 120mm shell's fired by the Ukraine Military towards the DPR frontline settlement.
You regurgitating fake news nonsense.

There were people like Antifa out there and people with confederate flags, the people there threw them out. Those were paid people with an agenda to stir up trouble.

Just like the riots in 2020, some mysterious pallets of bricks were dropped off. People removed them. It's been peaceful. Many companies supporting the truckers.

These people just want to stop the mandates. That's all. It's senseless. Even the Premiers of many Provinces want it stopped but Trudeau keeps going because he's being told what to do, or else.

It's absolutely wild watching respected BGOL brethren like @Mixd fall down the alt-right rabbit hole. Over vaccinations lol? Now frothing at the mouth about "Antifa" lmao. Goddamn, it's been a trip watching this shit unfold.

Algorithmic news feeds are pulling well meaning folks into entire disinformation eco-systems that pulls them farther and farther right.
We're in for some hard times.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Bullshit this is Russia being a bully to that country regardless of the politics with Ukraine but there’s only so many options do United States could do at this point the only thing Joe Biden can do is very hard sanctions which is already affecting some of their businesses so at this point that’s all we can do I don’t feel like going to a deal world war right now

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Why are there so many Russian supporters?
The few coons and CAC’s Went quiet for the past few hours. At this point the only thing we could do is put down some hard Sanctions that’s it. I really do not feel like going to a World world right now because if we do I’m going to take you guys granola bars….. Sort of kidding

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
You gotta take Russia's economy and fuck it in the ass.

Spit on your dick and shove it in, make sure it doesn't bend or you'll lose your erection

But you gotta fuck it...

Bro…. I feel ya with

But it way deeper than just fuck Russia

We(USA) likely still purchase gas & wheat from them

In 2020 we spend almost 11billion with them and that have us 9th on their export list

To be honest I wouldnt be surprised if the USA sell the gas we get from Russia to the EU
:lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Bullshit this is Russia being a bully to that country regardless of the politics with Ukraine but there’s only so many options do United States could do at this point the only thing Joe Biden can do is very hard sanctions which is already affecting some of their businesses so at this point that’s all we can do I don’t feel like going to a deal world war right now
Dawg, what u talking about? Seem like what you post, don’t address what I post.
I’m sure there’s a connection but I’m just getting into understanding the conflict

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Something else I found interesting and makes sense why one place been hush hush

China struck a new gas 30 year deal with Russia a few months ago…

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bully like this?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro…. I feel ya with

But it way deeper than just fuck Russia

We(USA) likely still purchase gas & wheat from them

In 2020 we spend almost 11billion with them and that have us 9th on their export list

To be honest I wouldnt be surprised if the USA sell the gas we get from Russia to the EU
:lol:
That's the point...the US doesn't want Russia to strengthen trade with EU..with conflict guess who has stepped in and sold oil to the EU...USA