Star Wars: The Mandalorian (official Series Discussion Thread) Update (Season 3 drops Feb 2023)

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Mando is a better character and played by a better actor than Boba Fett.

The minute they decided to have Fett (Jango and now Boba) stroll around without his helmet, the character lost his mystique.

It started off decent, hopefully it get s much better.

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor
Mando is a better character and played by a better actor than Boba Fett.

The minute they decided to have Fett (Jango and now Boba) stroll around without his helmet, the character lost his mystique.

It started off decent, hopefully it get s much better.
This is my exact gripe... He needs that helmet, that's one of my biggest issues with marvel... The lack of a secret identity. It ruins the mystery of the world

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is my exact gripe... He needs that helmet, that's one of my biggest issues with marvel... The lack of a secret identity. It ruins the mystery of the world
It's not even so much a Disney thing. Actor's want their faces to been seen on the screen. That's why Mando took off his helmet and will probably be taking it off a lot more during the next season. If you every watch a Batman movie, you'll notice Bruce Wayne has more screen time than Batman. In every Batman movie he's taking his cowl off for no reason :lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All Marvel actors lose their masks because the actor needs to shine and we need to see his face to convey emotion.
It is a thin line.

But I agree with Fett. I do not like this character at all. He is a lame bitch.

Mando is a much better and TRUE Mandalorian.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watching Episode 5 of Boba Fett made me realize how much better the Mandolorian is; show is 10 times better than Boba Fett...

This was the best episode so far & Boba wasn’t even it in! That’s saying A LOT! Boba has no personality & isn’t charismatic. My biggest complaint with this season is Boba was suppose to be this bad ass bounty hunter but we never get to see him being bad ass.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was the best episode so far & Boba wasn’t even it in! That’s saying A LOT! Boba has no personality & isn’t charismatic. My biggest complaint with this season is Boba was suppose to be this bad ass bounty hunter but we never get to see him being bad ass.
They mad him slow and wack. His lines are dumb and unimaginative. Fennec is way better...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All Marvel actors lose their masks because the actor needs to shine and we need to see his face to convey emotion.
It is a thin line.

But I agree with Fett. I do not like this character at all. He is a lame bitch.

Mando is a much better and TRUE Mandalorian.
Boba was never a Mandalorian anyways. But they could at least made him a killer....

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
posted on Nov 1, 2020

I'm not a boba fett fanboy so the episode was okay to me... Boba Fett was a one off character who had little effect on the story and DIED in Return Of The Jedi...yes he died, he was supposed to, you know why, because he's just a side character! I get it, Boba Fett is cool looking, with the helmet and the gear and jet pack, I totally get it, believe me. He's a space bounty hunter for cryin' out loud! If man ever colonizes space, I guarantee you there will be a line around the corner for intergalactic bounty hunter and I'll be at the head of it. I even had the classic Boba Fett poster as a kid.

lf

So yes Boba Fett was the motherfucking man. But that doesn't negate the fact that he was just a side character. His fanboy popularity is the reason Lucas shoehorned him into the prequels and even in that it's pretty clear his presence is even more marginal than it was in 4 and 5. Every fan fiction story has Fett surviving the Sarlacc Pit so now I guess its canon with The Mandalorian.

I personally don't see a need to bring him back but fanboys keep creaming over him so I guess that's enuff of a reason...

Other than that it was an okay episode to me...just another adventure in his life... If that was setting up a more specific storyline this season it'll be interesting to see what that is...otherwise I count this as a filler fanservice episode.

you guys wanted a boba fett story....I TOLD YOU SO!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Last edited:

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fett story on the show is boring as fuck though. Hopefully it picks up
While I really do like the show and love the fan service it dishes out. The pacing of the first 3 shows do drag a bit. Someone said most of the budget was spent on the last 3 episodes (we saw some that last night). So these last 2 should be more action packed.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Disney should buy the dune movie series and bring it over to star wars dealing with that spice...that would be entertaining as fuck.... :yes: :yes: ...
Baby Yoda can't concentrate for shit..hope he chooses the right path...
Bad idea. This retard in the marvel studios reddit sub forum suggested a star wars MCU crossover GTFOH.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Damn why can’t he have both Luke

ain’t like that other nigga

he wanna train his kin who he felt would fuck shit up

but you worried bout lil man

luke A hoe

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Cade a fuckin hoe also

how you gonna judge bobba when you worked for the sith

mando the only nigga not on some fuck shit

theoriginalgreatone

MOAR
BGOL Investor

This show is basically the mandalorian Season 2.5 .Jon faverau even said it in his own words. This show is a more of a bridge between Mando seasons 2 and 3. Y'all fanboys got boba overhyped. I'm pretty sure things will pick up in the final two episodes. It's called build up

Nah I get it. I knew the whole 2.5 and these last two episodes were amazing and the best of the season. Just didn't like seeing boba weak

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This retard in the marvel studios reddit sub forum suggested a star wars MCU crossover
Technically thats how they really shoudve done the Sequel Trilogy...do one movie setting things up,then introduce new characters in the Star Wars Story spinoff films,and the last two ST movies would start bringing everyone together