Official 2024 NFL off season Discussion!!!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I can recall most of y'all said you won't watch anymore NFL because of how Colin Kaepernick was treated, now here y'all go watching games and debating and shit. I guess Colin just slipped y'all mind and now it's back to your regular schedule programming Smh.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@dtownsfinest

Look at this shit
Everybody is ready for the fake and standing still nobody is rushing they're watching the cowboys ready for the fake
the fucking dude who's job it is to be standing by the gunner is the ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO

I'd seriously cut him and the dude who ran into the kicker

Shit looked weird....everyone just standing still but the dude on the outside....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I can recall most of y'all said you won't watch anymore NFL because of how Colin Kaepernick was treated, now here y'all go watching games and debating and shit. I guess Colin just slipped y'all mind and now it's back to your regular schedule programming Smh.
Yeah when Colin took money from the NFL shit it was back to your regular schedule program. Oh for sure. :lol:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
How did I miss the opportunity to post this gem earlier this week :lol:
271745955_451779269764505_5086433191959614262_n.jpg

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
For once I agree with you. Sho was a few cats in here talking about we some coons for watching football. Now they rooting like a muthafucka :rolleyes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There’s 110,327 members in this site, did they all say that they weren’t watching?

steve-harvey-looking.gif