Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I forgot that these are kayfabe awards. In that sense Jade would be rookie of the Year since she has a undefeated record and won the TBS championship.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

For somebody who doesn't consider any of the other wrestling companies as competition, that sure doesn't stop Vince from sandbagging the other companies any chance he gets.

I heard this was about MLW possibly having a live show airing at the same time as NXT.

MLW and NXT's fanbases are probably totally different. Old people are WWE's biggest demographic, I doubt MLW was going to siphon any of their viewers. Old people probably don't even know what Viceland is.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Except Punk was popular when he was in the WWE. He wasn't Cena or The Rock but he was very over. The way he left just added to things slightly. Lethal is good enough to headline a PPV but he's not the draw that Punk or Danielson are. He deserves better than what he's getting in AEW. But we've established that Tony Khan is ass backwards hence The Best Friends being on TV every week while Lethal has been on once or them getting more TV time than Team Taz.

That was the point, he was bigger than both Cena and the rock, WWE held him back despite of that. Don't you remember any of this??????

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My thoughts on tonight's AEW Dynamite ...

Cole/Fish/O'Reilly/Young Bucks/Best Friends Segment: This was a lot of fun. Cole proclaims it's a new era. A possible ReDragon/Young Bucks match is teased. Best Friends come out and things breakdown into a brawl. Kris Statlander confronts Cole then Britt Baker comes out and attacks Statlander from behind. Cole and Baker then embrace in a kiss. Baker now apart of The Elite.

Wardlow/CM Punk
: This was good. I like that they're continuing to book Wardlow strong. He pretty much decimated Punk and would've had the victory but MJF didn't want him to pin him but rather injure him. The constant stalling and distractions from MJF caused Wardlow to lose the match on a small package pin. We then get more teasing of the impending break up between Wardlow and MJF. I gave this match ***1/2 stars.

Powerhouse Hobbs/Dante Martin: Decent match. For those wondering where Jay Lethal was there you go. Looks like he'll be teaming up with Dante to take on Hobbs and Starks. I gave this match *** stars.

The Elite interview: Looks like we're getting a mixed tag team next week featuring Adam Cole & Britt Baker vs Orange Cassidy & Kris Statlander.

Hangman Page/Dan Lambert Segment: Page talks about needing a new opponent. Lambert comes out and talks about how Page isn't a real cowboy. I'm starting to get tired of Lambert at this point. His act is getting stale. Out comes "Murderhawk" Lancer Archer (long time no see) and attacks Page. Looks like we're getting Archer/Page next.

Hikura Shida/Serena Deeb 4: Serena's heel work has been fantastic. She turned it up another notch in this match and pretty much destroyed Shida. Ref had to stop the match because Shida couldn't continue. I gave this match ** stars.

Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy interview: Looks like we're getting Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs John Silver & Alex Reynolds set for this upcoming "Rampage".

Matt Hardy/Penta: Pretty good match. Going forward Penta is gonna see more singles action with Fenix out. Penta wins with a package piledriver. Lights go black and Malakai Black comes out to confront Penta. Malakai and Penta then get into it then Griff Garrison and Brian Pillman Jr come out to get revenge on Malakai. The lights go black again and come back on with Brody King standing in the ring. Brody then proceeds to destroy Garrison, Pillman and Penta. Brody King is now officially All Elite. I gave the match *** stars.

The Acclaimed/Bear Country: Meh match. Sting and Darby come out and attack Caster and Bowens. I gave the match ** 1/2 stars.

Pac promo:
Decent. Pretty much teased a Pac/Malakai Black match down the road.

Daniel Garcia/Sammy Guevara (Interim TNT Championship match): Solid match. Garcia worked his ass off to get that main event opportunity. Happy for him. I like Garcia I just don't like 2.0. Sammy needs a new finisher because he practically does the same finisher as CM Punk except he does his sloppy. I gave this match ***3/4 stars.

Tonight's show was heavy on storytelling progession. Setup a lot of things. Good episode.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He would be a fool to wrestle again. He's got a good gig as an announcer.
And it's not like he was ever over as a wrestler like Bryan Danielson was when he was forced to retire due to concussions.
No point trying to make a comeback and then get future endeavored. Look what happened to Samoa Joe.

Does anyone remember him as a wrestler???

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

savhard-booker-hulk-hogan.gif

Reactions: fu2

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend