Gals from Turkey getting down to some west coast music…. The one in the Grey wanted all the smoke lmao

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Oh yea

91-F94-F59-769-E-4890-9-AB3-2-A65-B2269137.jpg

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I went to Aruba this Summer and hit the club in the resort next to ours and there was about 7 or so Middle Eastern women circled up doing some synchronized dance (I think one of them was getting married) and that shyt was kindov kool. I thought it was like some Middle Eastern cupid shuffle, but they used wayyyy more hips and were snappin their fangerz above there head...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I went to Aruba this Summer and hit the club in the resort next to ours and there was about 7 or so Middle Eastern women circled up doing some synchronized dance (I think one of them was getting married) and that shyt was kindov kool. I thought it was like some Middle Eastern cupid shuffle, but they used wayyyy more hips and were snappin their fangerz above there head...

sounds like a great time

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never smashed a sand cac. I wonder what they pussy smells like . Hmmm

I still don't know how I made it back from Palestine without being married. Some of the finest women I ever saw were in Ramallah and Jerusalem. I definitely would've taken shahada and been married if that grey shirt jawn was there and checking. I'd be typing this shit from the West Bank. I can't wait to go back after this covid shit is done. IF this covid shit is ever done.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I still don't know how I made it back from Palestine without being married. Some of the finest women I ever saw were in Ramallah and Jerusalem. I definitely would've taken shahada and been married if that grey shirt jawn was there and checking. I'd be typing this shit from the West Bank. I can't wait to go back after this covid shit is done. IF this covid shit is ever done.
What they smell like?

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
They like brotha's there?

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They like brotha's there?

Short answer, yes. Not that anti-blackness doesn't exist there too with some. Palestine is a bit different than other parts of the Middle East though. There are hella Afro-Palestinians. There's an African Quarter in the Old City of Jerusalem (on the same street/road that leads to Al Aqsa/Dome of the Rock). Hella black folks in Jericho who date so far back they have no idea where their people emigrated from centuries ago. I asked. They just straight up say, "Nah, we're Palestinian." They catch hell from the zionists though. All Palestinians catch hell from zionists, but it's another level for Afro-Palestinians. Zionists even treat Black (Ethiopian) Jews shitty. But that's another topic of another day.

We were there during the Prophet's birthday so hella Muslims from around the country and further made their way to Al Aqsa. We were just walking about and hella older women were tryna introduce me to their daughter. Partly because i'm 6'7 and American, but also because our guide when asked would tell them I'm Muslim. Which I'm not, but my dad is, and apparently that means you're Muslim there. lol. I may have actually took some oops if my goofy ass wasn't on some recovering from a shitty relationship healing at the time.

I did an in-depth review when I got back from Palestine with pics and everything. It's here: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/my-time-in-palestine-requested-post.1058574/