"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Screen_Shot_2022-01-04_at_7.53.46_PM_pevx5g_fvk6m3
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID (thedailybeast.com)

This should not be a surprise.

You know what’s coming next….some idiot will say eat your own….I’ll leave it to your imagination. :cool:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

shonuff

Rising Star
Registered
This should not be a surprise.

You know what’s coming next….some idiot will say eat your own….I’ll leave it to your imagination. :cool:
There already ahead of you

Anti-vaxxer tells supporters the new COVID antidote is in 'urine therapy'

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Man folks don’t believe in wearing that fucking mask. Just pulled up to the civic center. My daughter having a biddy basketball tournament.

watching folks walk in, only a handful
Just got back from jury duty. Court house, masks are optional. Fucker in front of me coughing, wheezing with sniffles. He was masked, but I said fuck it and moved far away. Rocking the N95 everywhere.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Just got back from jury duty. Court house, masks are optional. Fucker in front of me coughing, wheezing with sniffles. He was masked, but I said fuck it and moved far away. Rocking the N95 everywhere.

Every time I get paid I'ma get N95's & K95's. Got a bunch off of Ebay a few days ago that arrived yesterday and my KN95's arrive Friday.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID

Screen_Shot_2022-01-04_at_7.53.46_PM_pevx5g_fvk6m3
Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key has a new quarter-baked conspiracy theory for his anti-vax followers to use to cure themselves of COVID-19: Drink their own urine. “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy. OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need,” Key said in a video posted over the weekend on his Telegram account after being released from jail over a trespassing charge. “This has been around for centuries,” he added. “When I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt,” the anti-vaccine advocate warned while saying people might now think he is “cray cray.” “Now drink urine!” he continued. “This vaccine is the worst bioweapon I have ever seen,” he concluded. “I drink my own urine!” Reached for comment by The Daily Beast on Sunday night, Key doubled down on what he calls “urine therapy” and railed against “foolish” people who took the COVID-19 vaccine, which is safe and effective.

Anti-Vax Leader Urges Followers to Drink Their Own Urine to Fight COVID (thedailybeast.com)

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
019.gif

Herschel Walker Promoted a Non-Existent ‘Dry Mist’ That Could ‘Kill Any Covid on Your Body’ in Resurfaced Interview
“You know they don’t wanna talk about that. They don’t wanna hear about that,” Walker said of the supposed miracle spray

Former NFL player and current Georgia GOP Senate candidate Hershel Walker promoted a “dry mist” that promised to “kill any Covid on your body” in an interview on Glenn Beck’s podcast during the summer of 2020.

“Do you know right now, I have something that [you can bring] into a building, that will clean you of Covid, as you walk through this, this dry mist?” Walker told Beck in August 2020, months before vaccines became available. The comments were surfaced Wednesday by The Daily Beast.

“As you walk through the door, it will kill any Covid on your body,” Walker promised of the “dry spray,” adding, “EPA-, FDA-approved. When you leave, it will kill the virus as you leave, this here product.”

Walker then implied that the government was trying to keep the miracle spray secret from the public. “Do you know? You know they don’t wanna talk about that,” he said. “They don’t wanna hear about that.” Walker did not identify who “they” might be. It was at this point that Beck, perhaps realizing the rabbit hole Walker was going down, quickly changed the topic. Beck made sure, however, to claim the government was “teaching us to be controlled” with Covid precautions.

“I look at it and there’s something more going on,” Beck said.

Currently, no known “dry spray” product exists for the human body that can stop someone from catching Covid. In 2020, the EPA did approve the use of liquid spray disinfectants that can kill the virus, but those were only for use on hard nonporous surfaces, not someone’s skin. “The products included in EPA’s list of disinfectants for use against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) are for use on surfaces, not humans,” the agency said on its website.

Walker has so far refused to say whether he is vaccinated against Covid-19.

CONTINUED:
Herschel Walker Promoted Non-Existent Spray to Kill Covid on the Body - Rolling Stone

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Notice on NIOSH ownership of respirator certification marks
NIOSH has successfully recorded the NIOSH stylized logo with and without text, as well as the certification marks N95, N99, N100, P95, P100, and the term “NIOSH-approved”, with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). NIOSH, as the certifying federal entity for the N95 Respirator Approval Program, owns these certification marks, meaning that NIOSH controls who can use these marks. Accordingly, NIOSH will let manufacturers use these certification marks only if they become NIOSH-approval holders because of their products satisfying the NIOSH’s regulatory standards set forth in 42 C.F.R. Part 84. While these marks have historically been protected under common law (as opposed to a trademark registration) since they were established by the program regulations, these marks are now registered with the USPTO as federal registrations, as well as in various foreign countries, and are subject to additional protections under the Lanham Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 1051 et seq. and foreign trademark laws. Thus, any misuse of these marks, including on respirators that have failed to satisfy NIOSH’s regulatory requirements or have not received a NIOSH approval, is a direct violation of applicable trademark laws and NIOSH may pursue action as necessary. This also applies to approval holders that misuse or misplace the marks or terms against the regulations, specifically outlined in 42 C.F.R. Part 84.33.
Counterfeit respirators are products that are falsely marketed and sold as being NIOSH-approved and may not be capable of providing appropriate respiratory protection to workers. When NIOSH becomes aware of counterfeit respirators or those misrepresenting NIOSH approval on the market, we will post them here to alert users, purchasers, and manufacturers.
How to identify a NIOSH-approved respirator:

NIOSH-approved respirators have an approval label on or within the packaging of the respirator (i.e. on the box itself and/or within the users’ instructions). Additionally, an abbreviated approval is on the FFR itself. You can verify the approval number on the NIOSH Certified Equipment List (CEL) or the NIOSH Trusted-Source page to determine if the respirator has been approved by NIOSH. NIOSH-approved FFRs will always have one the following designations: N95, N99, N100, R95, R99, R100, P95, P99, P100.
Signs that a respirator may be counterfeit:
  • No markings at all on the filtering facepiece respirator
  • No approval (TC) number on filtering facepiece respirator or headband
  • No NIOSH markings
  • NIOSH spelled incorrectly
  • Presence of decorative fabric or other decorative add-ons (e.g., sequins)
  • Claims for the of approval for children (NIOSH does not approve any type of respiratory protection for children)
  • Filtering facepiece respirator has ear loops instead of headbands
Check the respirator approval markings using the Example of Correct Exterior Markings on a NIOSH-Approved Filtering Facepiece Respirator graphic.
More Tips to Spot Counterfeit Respirators
Note
– Below the most recent listings are additional counterfeit respirators.

HealthProtectiveKN95.jpg

The Health Protective KN95 mask is being marketed as “Certified KN95 respirator mask, adopted by the CDC”. This statement is misleading because CDC, through NIOSH, does not approve KN95 masks or any other respiratory protective device certified to international standards. Additionally, Health Protective is misusing NIOSH test information. The product package indicates it meets Chinese standard GB 2626-2006 and was submitted to NIOSH under an International Respirator Assessment request. It is being marketed using results from the assessment. As stated on the NIOSH website, these results are not to be used by manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and importers to make claims about their products and/or to influence purchasers and cannot be used to make claims that the product meets NIOSH approval requirements. Changshu City Hengyun Nonwoven Products Co., Ltd. is not a NIOSH approval holder or a private label holder. (1/11/2022)

BenehalKids.jpg

Guangzhou Zhen Tao Culture Media Co., Ltd. is marketing Benehal Model 8865 as a NIOSH approved unit for kids. NIOSH does not approve filtering facepiece respirators for children. Although Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing Co. Ltd. manufactures Benehal Model 8865, under NIOSH approval number TC-84A-7449, this unit is not NIOSH approved as a filtering facepiece respirator for children. (12/17/2021)

CONTINUED:
Counterfeit Respirators / Misrepresentation of NIOSH-Approval | NPPTL | NIOSH | CDC

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
More than 10 million views....

sidebar: I'd put her head through the headboard.... repeatedly

And,that's what these stupid ass people don't understand when it comes to not getting vaccinated and not wearing a fucking mask. Doctors and nurses can't save other people that doesn't have Covid because the ICU is full of Covid patients. Then, the non-Covid patients have to die because of people's stupidity.

Why should non-Covid people have to die just because anti-vaxxers don't want to get vaccinated...Let them fucking die since they are so proud of not getting vaccinated...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

They need to go sit down with this shit….

why they have people in their extended circle lifting g mask mandates

if they feel this strong Protection, that should’ve never been advised to remove
———————

This ain’t just for Bernie but for all them folks

mask protection & social distance should still be encouraged(I meant to say pushed) just like vaccines are being pushed…

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The Supreme Court's ruling against vaccine mandates is much, much worse than it seems

On Thursday afternoon, the Supreme Court ruled against COVID-19 mandates in a 6-3 vote, with all three Trump-appointed judges—who landed their roles thanks to a filibuster carve-out—voting that OSHA doesn’t have the authority to regulate vaccinations by companies. Except for doctors and hospitals. Because judges don’t have to go into the office, but they do have to go to the doctor.

The ruling is based around some blandly twisted reasoning, but it’s down on Page 6 of the decision that the worst aspect of this ruling is revealed. And it’s a doozy.

“The Solicitor General does not dispute that OSHA is limited to regulating ‘work-related dangers.’ She instead argues that the risk of contracting COVID–19 qualifies as such a danger. We cannot agree. Although COVID–19 is a risk that occurs in many workplaces, it is not an occupational hazard in most. COVID–19 can and does spread at home, in schools, during sporting events, and everywhere else that people gather.”
In this ruling, the Supreme Court is explicitly saying that COVID-19 isn’t an “occupational hazard” because it can also occur outside the workplace. Which provides every employer, every conservative organization, and every Republican attorney general the perfect opening to destroy safety regulations across the board.
COVID-19 obviously is a danger that affects people “at home, in schools, during sporting events, and everywhere else that people gather.” But that doesn’t mean that it’s not also a workplace hazard. Someone might take the greatest possible caution in their daily life, but if their workplace forces them to be in a position where they have to spend an extended period of time in the company of a large number of people—whether that’s as a waitress in a restaurant or a steward on a plane—the threat posed by their workplace environment can overwhelm all the precautions they’ve taken at home.
The test the Supreme Court appears to be setting up with this ruling is that, in order to be regulated under the authority of OSHA, a hazard must be a threat that takes place in the workplace, but also one unique to the work environment. For example, workplaces might still be required to regulate the operation of heavy equipment, but passenger trucks … hey, people have them at home, at sporting events, etc.
Lifting of heavy objects? That’s certainly something that people do away from the workplace. So is the use of power tools. Exposure to loud noises is something that happens in everyday life.
To underscore that this farcically awful construction was not accidental takes no more than dropping down to the next sentences.
“That kind of universal risk is no different from the day-to-day dangers that all face from crime, air pollution, or any number of communicable diseases. Permitting OSHA to regulate the hazards of daily life—simply because most Americans have jobs and face those same risks while on the clock—would significantly expand OSHA’s regulatory authority without clear congressional authorization.”
What the ruling is spelling out here is an explicit gutting of OSHA’s authority to regulate safety in the work environment. It’s a ruling that will be will become a touchstone for anyone seeking to bypass safety requirements big and small. It’s a get-out-of-jail-free card for placing workers at risk, one that essentially eliminates authority to oversee worker health and safety.
Republicans went fishing for a ruling against President Biden’s vaccine mandate that they could bring home, mount over the fireplace, and brag about next November. What they landed was a whale that will provide endless gifts to their corporate supporters—and endless misery for the average worker.

The Supreme Court's ruling against vaccine mandates is much, much worse than it seems (dailykos.com)

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The Supreme Court's ruling against vaccine mandates is much, much worse than it seems

On Thursday afternoon, the Supreme Court ruled against COVID-19 mandates in a 6-3 vote, with all three Trump-appointed judges—who landed their roles thanks to a filibuster carve-out—voting that OSHA doesn’t have the authority to regulate vaccinations by companies. Except for doctors and hospitals. Because judges don’t have to go into the office, but they do have to go to the doctor.

The ruling is based around some blandly twisted reasoning, but it’s down on Page 6 of the decision that the worst aspect of this ruling is revealed. And it’s a doozy.

In this ruling, the Supreme Court is explicitly saying that COVID-19 isn’t an “occupational hazard” because it can also occur outside the workplace. Which provides every employer, every conservative organization, and every Republican attorney general the perfect opening to destroy safety regulations across the board.
COVID-19 obviously is a danger that affects people “at home, in schools, during sporting events, and everywhere else that people gather.” But that doesn’t mean that it’s not also a workplace hazard. Someone might take the greatest possible caution in their daily life, but if their workplace forces them to be in a position where they have to spend an extended period of time in the company of a large number of people—whether that’s as a waitress in a restaurant or a steward on a plane—the threat posed by their workplace environment can overwhelm all the precautions they’ve taken at home.
The test the Supreme Court appears to be setting up with this ruling is that, in order to be regulated under the authority of OSHA, a hazard must be a threat that takes place in the workplace, but also one unique to the work environment. For example, workplaces might still be required to regulate the operation of heavy equipment, but passenger trucks … hey, people have them at home, at sporting events, etc.
Lifting of heavy objects? That’s certainly something that people do away from the workplace. So is the use of power tools. Exposure to loud noises is something that happens in everyday life.
To underscore that this farcically awful construction was not accidental takes no more than dropping down to the next sentences.

What the ruling is spelling out here is an explicit gutting of OSHA’s authority to regulate safety in the work environment. It’s a ruling that will be will become a touchstone for anyone seeking to bypass safety requirements big and small. It’s a get-out-of-jail-free card for placing workers at risk, one that essentially eliminates authority to oversee worker health and safety.
Republicans went fishing for a ruling against President Biden’s vaccine mandate that they could bring home, mount over the fireplace, and brag about next November. What they landed was a whale that will provide endless gifts to their corporate supporters—and endless misery for the average worker.

The Supreme Court's ruling against vaccine mandates is much, much worse than it seems (dailykos.com)
We are screwed…..CACs are even more screwed. I mean the damn lawyers was doing this trial for a remote because they had Covid :smh: