Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

I finally got that bitch!!!

I deserve this! :crying:

kevin-hart-tears-of-joy.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I need you guys opinion:

Would you keep the Halo Series X and sell your year old regular Series X or sell the Halo version?

How much would you charge for each?

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Price's are going down for the regular Series X. I would keep the Halo SX unless you can get a crazy price for it.

Going down for the PS5 too

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The dude that beats Halo infinite on Legendary is going to have to prove that shit with some receipts…

Jesus fucking Christ that final stage and those two bosses almost drove me insane and I was just on Heroic. The final phase of the last boss is almost unstoppable….

some Free advice… do not sleep on the needler.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The dude that beats Halo infinite on Legendary is going to have to prove that shit with some receipts…

Jesus fucking Christ that final stage and those two bosses almost drove me insane and I was just on Heroic. The final phase of the last boss is almost unstoppable….

some Free advice… do not sleep on the needler.

I'm picturing you not sleeping for days and chain smoking trying to figure this game out looking like this:

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Keep Halo, sell regular

No doubt.

Honestly, I was full of shit even asking.

I already know that as soon as that Halo version arrives and I see that controller and hear that Halo sound when it starts up you'd have to pry that thing from my cold dead hand to get it from me :lol:

nra-charlton-heston.gif