POWER Book all seasons discussion thread (Power Book II: Ghost canceled )

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Well Damn I was wrong, Zeke being her son makes no sense what order was he born????? Am I the only one that feels they should kill the Yasmine story? How is Tariq supposed to raise a little girl while running a drug empire? Why not just go to school and keep his nose clean till he graduates and inherits his trust fund?

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well Damn I was wrong, Zeke being her son makes no sense what order was he born????? Am I the only one that feels they should kill the Yasmine story? How is Tariq supposed to raise a little girl while running a drug empire? Why not just go to school and keep his nose clean till he graduates and inherits his trust fund?

Now, fans are trying to figure out the timeline of Monet’s relationships and when she had her children. As far as we can tell, the show never explicitly said their ages. But, according to their Fandom pages, Zeke is the oldest. He was reportedly born in 1998, followed by Cane in 1999, Dru in 2001, and Diana in 2002.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Now, fans are trying to figure out the timeline of Monet’s relationships and when she had her children. As far as we can tell, the show never explicitly said their ages. But, according to their Fandom pages, Zeke is the oldest. He was reportedly born in 1998, followed by Cane in 1999, Dru in 2001, and Diana in 2002.

Still makes no sense on why she would say Zeke was her nephew instead of her son

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw the faggot is the middle. He is the Michael Corleone. Complete with the "Don't ask me about my business".

Caine is Sonny. He was supposed to be killed off. Let's see if he does die. His character is now popular.

Maybe the actor moves on though...

i thought the faggot was the oldest child..also if Zeke is the oldest why would Monae get pregnant with him and then say he was her nephew?

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
tariq is smart...he cant do down he takes big names down with him..

he using sterns husband/.boy toy to clean his money..he even just made him a llc using sterns husband and bradon..
actually tariqs name is on nothing.. but the money trail goes straight to big people..he actually got stern by the balls..lol

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tariq is smart...he cant do down he takes big names down with him..

he using sterns husband/.boy toy to clean his money..he even just made him a llc using sterns husband and bradon..
actually tariqs name is on nothing.. but the money trail goes straight to big people..he actually got stern by the balls..lol
Tariq stay doing dumb shit but maybe that's just the writing.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
271435962_459709385649734_3958588924759279427_n.jpg

madgoose

International
International Member
POWER BOOK II: GHOST Season 2 Ep 7

@14:52, :roflmao3: Method man trying to keep his sideburns shaved low to hide the grey but forgetting to get his eyebrows plucked.
He's going to shoot Diana for not giving up the ass fast enough :lol:

"He gonna shoot up that club! She puts it on him."

Light Skin Kiesha flossing that chest at the dinner for Jabari,

and how the fuck can Lorenzo
"be so cool finding out his "Prospect" right hand man is a fruit?"

and Drew
"'bout to get wicked on his bum chum!"

big episode and that shit above ^^^ ain't even the highlights. they just tidbits!!!

Last edited: