TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
The Expanse ....final season started ...

e92e8a73bd1c64b72b55995b2b9ce67f.png

slam

Super Moderator
The Now

this looks funny ...Cube son putting in work ...:yes:

might out this in rotation...14eps...

ac1f8bd3faa480e67e7e20dbd45bcdc9.jpg

Ed Poole is prevented from taking his own life by the news that his brother has killed himself first. Due to the devastation losing two sons would cause his mother, on top of the fact that, years ago, his father had also committed suicide, Ed must discover how to live in “The Now” and find new meaning in his life.

slam

Super Moderator
How To Ruin Christmas

season 2..

Prodigal daughter Tumi tries to make things right after completely ruining what should have been her sister’s picture-perfect Christmas wedding.

never heard of this but gotta support ...black cast ...:yes:

wygshF.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The Expanse ....final season started ...

e92e8a73bd1c64b72b55995b2b9ce67f.png

Been meaning to check out The Expanse for years. Have seen all the positive reviews on BGOL & elsewhere online.

The Now

this looks funny ...Cube son putting in work ...:yes:

might out this in rotation...14eps...

ac1f8bd3faa480e67e7e20dbd45bcdc9.jpg

Ed Poole is prevented from taking his own life by the news that his brother has killed himself first. Due to the devastation losing two sons would cause his mother, on top of the fact that, years ago, his father had also committed suicide, Ed must discover how to live in “The Now” and find new meaning in his life.

Good cast in this one. Thanks for the recommendation.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
You Dont Know Me

7bd2a4d16bd1c671ebe231a2c98f9ccb.jpg

It’s the story of a young man, who stands accused of murder. The evidence is overwhelming. But at his trial, this man tells an extraordinary story. It is about the woman he loves, who got into terrible trouble. It’s about how he risked everything to save her. He swears he’s innocent. But in the end, all that matters is this: do you believe him?

BBC put out some good shit ...:yes:

n the seasons r short so easy watch ...only 4 eps ...check the trap later if u need it ...

where can i watch this

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You Don't Know Me on BBC
2 episodes in . Very involving series.Searching for someone that just vanished from your life.......I started to question myself if I would have gone through the lengths the main character went through but I would definitely want answers and would have probably ended it there once I had them

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
HE got fired because he said vagina and one of the females on set complaint about it :smh:

nah dude did a lot more shit than that.
he likes to sexually harass women using the facade of career advice. Very touchy feely
someone mentioned it in the comments
And I used to know someone he tried that with and I’m pretty sure he is still married

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
he likes to sexually harass women using the facade of career advice. Very touchy feely
And I used to know someone he tried that with and I’m pretty sure he is still married

Damn.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Not saying you are lying but where's the proof?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Anyone plan on watching this miniseries? Hadn't heard of it, but saw it listed on some of the streaming sites & in the HBO On Demand section. Gonna check out the 1st episode ... he was great as the villain VM Varga on season 3 of Fargo. Looks like it'll be airing from Dec. 6th - 27th.

Really enjoyed the premiere episode. Watched it yesterday. There's some cool stylistic things they do in certain scenes that are worth a watch. Gonna watch the remaining 3 episodes later this month.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
All caught up with Yellowstone and Mayor of Kingstown.

At the midway point of season 2 of Goliath.

As noted in the previous reply, started the 4-part miniseries Landscapers yesterday.

Looking forward to the start of 1883 this coming weekend.

And of course Cobra Kai in 2 weeks, and Ozark + Righteous Gemstones in January 2022.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slam

Super Moderator
A House Divided

Season 4 started ...:yes:

Lisa Raye holding up ok ...:sleazy:

EaonM5.jpg

Last edited:

slam

Super Moderator
Firebite

Firebite is set in a remote desert mining town, a hive for the last vampire stronghold shipped from Britain to Australia in 1788 by the colonial superpower to eradicate the Indigenous populations. Sheltering from the sun in the underground mines and tunnels that surround the town until the present day, the colony’s numbers and hunger is growing. War is coming. Tyson and Shanika stand vanguard to the war. But what hope does an expertly reckless man full of bravado and a 17-year-old orphan possibly have to defeat these vicious blood-thirsty parasites, when legions of warriors before them have failed?

f14423fedafffed9a2e2e8330989e93f.png

slam

Super Moderator
Station Eleven

A post apocalyptic saga spanning multiple timelines telling the stories of survivors of a devastating flu as they attempt to rebuild and reimagine the world anew while holding on to the best of what’s been lost.

might give it the benifit of teh doubt cuz its on HBO but the trailer sucks....

140356aa33d8f40e14c48a9b9bd8ac39.png

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Station Eleven

might give it the benifit of teh doubt cuz its on HBO gut the trailer sucks....

slam

Super Moderator

dam all the reviews r good ..

i might put it in the trap...:yes: