Verzuz | Bone Thugs vz Three 6 Mafia | Decembsr 2, 2021

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Let me give my take on the Bizzy fiasco.

It all started when Mafia started dissing with the RnB jokes. Then Boo and Juice started couples dancing when Bizzy was rapping. Now to any real dude who grew up in the 90's the last thing you wanted to be labeled as was an RnB dude because that's basically saying you are pussy (unless you actually was an RnB dude.) But to refer to Bone as an RnB group cuts deeper because that is basically calling them frauds, for having thug in their name.
So in that aspect Bizzy was defending the legacy of Bone, because if he was to let that fly, they may as well have started calling themselves Bone Harmony and have battles with New Edition and the Boys. Bizzy had to remind them why they are called Bone Thugs and harmony last.
That said, big shouts out to D.J. Paul and Lazy and to be honest both camps for standing up for their teams like men, without taking it to the next level. In the end, both camps got the respect they deserved, Bizzy for standing on his square, and the Mafia camp for not escalating it to the next level.
At the end of the day, both sides are very close to each other, and this is something they will laugh about in the future, plus it put both groups in the headlines making hip hop feel fun again.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

It all started when Mafia started dissing with the RnB jokes. Then Boo and Juice started couples dancing when Bizzy was rapping. Now to any real dude who grew up in the 90's the last thing you wanted to be labeled as was an RnB dude because that's basically saying you are pussy (unless you actually was an RnB dude.) But to refer to Bone as an RnB group cuts deeper because that is basically calling them frauds, for having thug in their name.
So in that aspect Bizzy was defending the legacy of Bone, because if he was to let that fly, they may as well have started calling themselves Bone Harmony and have battles with New Edition and the Boys. Bizzy had to remind them why they are called Bone Thugs and harmony last.
That said, big shouts out to D.J. Paul and Lazy and to be honest both camps for standing up for their teams like men, without taking it to the next level. In the end, both camps got the respect they deserved, Bizzy for standing on his square, and the Mafia camp for not escalating it to the next level.
At the end of the day, both sides are very close to each other, and this is something they will laugh about in the future, plus it put both groups in the headlines making hip hop feel fun again.
Bizzy is mentally I’ll though LOL

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Kinda disappointed. Its a Verzuz for music why does it have to escalate to fighting. These are all professionals in their careers who should be able to handle some shit talking and be witty enough to have a suitable comeback without it escalating to a fight all in the name of a Verzuz. Some of us still enjoy the music without all the extra shit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Bizzy knew the Bone catalog for doing 20 songs a piece was getting short versus all of what 3-6 had coming early so he got mad and shortened the verzuz. Or let him tell it, Boo called him a name

Bone has a very large catalog,the problem is that they chose the wrong songs from what I read. Im more surprised they didn't bring Avant,Mariah Carey and the original Mo Thugs artists(artists that grew up with them) on the stage. I also read Bone's mics wasnt even on for most of the night.

They should have let me pick their songs because playing Body Rott for the second song made no sense at all...I like the song but unless you're a Bone fan most people don't know about it. They should have done the songs most people know and kinda know.imo

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Kinda disappointed. Its a Verzuz for music why does it have to escalate to fighting. These are all professionals in their careers who should be able to handle some shit talking and be witty enough to have a suitable comeback without it escalating to a fight all in the name of a Verzuz. Some of us still enjoy the music without all the extra shit.

Fam with the long history between these two groups... I'm still tripping that they even got on the same stage

Hell... I was worried when they Played Notorious Thugs ....

When Bizzy was getting closer to the "Triple Six Rivals" line ...

I was like

giphy.gif

Because I fucking felt in my soul that he was going to say it while looking directly at them...

How could Dj Vlad ... A dude who use to be on this gawd damn site .... hear Notorious Thugs and not think that that part was talking about 3-6 mafia..

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bizzy is mentally I’ll though LOL

We all know Biz is a little touched.
But we all know there are two things you never say to a crazy motherfucker.
1-Never call him crazy.
2-Never call him pussy. This is what they did when they called him RnB, plus that go take your pill could have really made him snap.

doggface

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1-Never call him crazy.
2-Never call him pussy. This is what they did when they called him RnB, plus that go take your pill could have really made him snap.

IDK, if someone told me to suck their dick and I had a water bottle in my hand it might go flying in their direction.

Bizzy was a little sassy the way he called them ugly though, lol.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
IDK, if someone told me to suck their dick and I had a water bottle in my hand it might go flying in their direction.

Bizzy was a little sassy the way he called them ugly though, lol.
Bizzy is a little touched but at the end of the day, he stood on his square, like a man, when they tried to slick diss them. Every crew needs a Bizzy now and then to regulate shit.
You have to respect Bizzy for standing up, and Mafia and Bone for making sure it didn't get ugly. But you know what at the end of the day they stopped trying to mock Bone with on that RnB nigga shit, and I bet no one will ever think that about Bone again.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1-Never call him crazy.
Well if y’all do remember Bizzy step father in the 80’s was on America most wanted for kidnapping him and his sister. They went from Ohio to like Nebraska for 2yrs on the run. He said himself he was physically and sexually abused- that part right there( when juicy j said Suck my dick) probably triggered the fuck outta him

older version

A version older
Registered

Let's add some color.

Before the dancing, Bone interrupted 3-6 during "Who Run It" interjecting "not you", "not you" on live mics.

That was more out of bounds to interrupt them in the middle of the song.

What people do on sidelines should be expected, and Bizzy has more of an oval to stand on for that, not square,
because he was the only one who took it there. Seems like if something needed to be said, Layzie was doing
that all night.

And 3-6 never got salty or took personal what Layzie was saying about "yall got beats" so as to say, can't rap like
us. Problem is, that was how that beef started 26 years ago regarding triplet flow ( Lord Infamous, Kingpin Ski99y Pimp)

older version

A version older
Registered
This is not 3-6 Mafia, but linking Tommy Wright III for people who are not familiar with
Memphis and how deep this thing went. It had to happen. On another note Tommy
Wright III was last seen on the news as a witness to the fools who shot at the people
who were paying respects to Young Dolph at the cookie shop.

I'mma leave you bleeding off in Cleavland flatfoot asking for directions
"Hey dog, you know where Bone stay?"
"Pink House"
Thanks playa, *Gunshot* Smiff and Wesson
:lol:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Bone has a very large catalog,the problem is that they chose the wrong songs from what I read. Im more surprised they didn't bring Avant,Mariah Carey and the original Mo Thugs artists(artists that grew up with them) on the stage. I also read Bone's mics wasnt even on for most of the night.

They should have let me pick their songs because playing Body Rott for the second song made no sense at all...I like the song but unless you're a Bone fan most people don't know about it. They should have done the songs most people know and kinda know.imo
they didn't even play first of the month..

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Let's add some color.

Before the dancing, Bone interrupted 3-6 during "Who Run It" interjecting "not you", "not you" on live mics.

That was more out of bounds to interrupt them in the middle of the song.

What people do on sidelines should be expected, and Bizzy has more of an oval to stand on for that, not square,
because he was the only one who took it there. Seems like if something needed to be said, Layzie was doing
that all night.

And 3-6 never got salty or took personal what Layzie was saying about "yall got beats" so as to say, can't rap like
us. Problem is, that was how that beef started 26 years ago regarding triplet flow ( Lord Infamous, Kingpin Ski99y Pimp)
i can't think of which one.. but one of them bone niggas is from memphis.. or either spent alot of time in memphis.. because one of my homeboys used to run with him back in the day...... i'ma have to call him and ask him which one it was.

edit: you know what that shit might just be an urban legend lol

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Na watch from the beginning
When Three six came out, they walked over to dap bone up and bizzy walked away fast, he was on the BS from early