Damn shame dude just wanted to pick up his son. [WARNING: SCARY SHIT FOR YOU SCARY BITCH ASSES!]

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Failure to control your emotions.....classic example....

Fighting over a woman that doesn't want you anymore is never a good look. And make.no mistake...that was about HER...not the kid

You know inside she LOVING the fact that men are literally willing to die over her....
Dude was remarried and his wife was with him, this was about his ex keeping his child away from him. The fact the guy had to get a court order to see his child proves his ex was the problem.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Failure to control your emotions.....classic example....

Fighting over a woman that doesn't want you anymore is never a good look. And make.no mistake...that was about HER...not the kid

You know inside she LOVING the fact that men are literally willing to die over her....

Sad
keep telling my bruhs this ! s'why u gotta value ur seed! not every woman is worthy of it ,once u know ur true worth all the other shit is bs

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
he'll be charged with murder

fuckin clown with a gun

I hope so. That bitch ass devil brought out the hammer. When it wasn't called for. Then shot dude dude twice. Dude came to get his son. They played him and he wasn't having it. However, I did hear the shooter say get off my property in the beginning of video. Now I'm Black enough to know that means step the fuck off or else. So around 1:19 when dude is all up in the shottas face talking hella greasy. About taking that gun and shooting the gunman is where it goes bad. As there is scuffle that leads to the gun pose and two shots fired. The shooter was standing his ground. In whitelandia that shit is real.

Curtwalk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In Texas? Doubt it. Naw we have strong stand your gun laws here (for white people only). He used the right language "property"..."get off my property" that's enough to make most Texas juries spontaneously orgasm all at once.

If You can get some divorced white fathers whose wife won't let them see the kids and got some whipped/loser boyfriend who wants to fight them all the time on the jury , you may get a conviction.
I live in Texas and that basically describes the majority of 30 plus white dudes I've ever run across.

I've heard this story numerous times from cacs I've worked with over the years of confrontations and fistfights , guns being drawn but never used.

This dude didn't have the gun at first, he went in the house and found it when he could just stayed in and called the cops, so he wasn't in eminent danger. The prosecution could call it premeditated

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude was remarried and his wife was with him, this was about his ex keeping his child away from him. The fact the guy had to get a court order to see his child proves his ex was the problem.

Yup..it was about the struggle it took to take this trifling bitch to court, just to get his kid. He finally got the order and she still denied him from his kid. Now the stepfather wants to jump in. Instead of saying let me find out where he’s at or have him ready by 3:15pm.

I would’ve had that little fucker pack and ready to go so me and moms can fuck! In my eyes this was premeditated murder. Notice the baby mother didn’t run over once dude came out the house with the gun. Appears as if her man said I’m kill him if he step on my property. Nor did she cry that her son father got shot.

Now imagine if this was a woman who got shot.

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

None of what you said invalidates what I said...

You think cats can't be emotional over exes even when they have both moved on?

Cmon man...

Especially if she left him....

*Marcus Graham*

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In Texas? Doubt it. Naw we have strong stand your gun laws here (for white people only). He used the right language "property"..."get off my property" that's enough to make most Texas juries spontaneously orgasm all at once.

He also fired a warning shot at the ground & dude still charged at him. He won't be charged...

Now if he were black...

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chad just wanted to shoot something..

And now he gonna be locked up over

Getting involved when he shouldve mindned his business
I don't think he will be charged because he was on his own property, asked the guy to leave - who refused, so he went for the protection... I think he should be charged, but the stand your ground bullshit will protect him...

In Houston a few years back a guy shot 2 burglars that were exiting his neighbors house... Fired them up with a shotgun even after 911 who was on the phone with him told him not to do so... "Law of the land" said he had the right to protect his and his neighbors home... Complete bullshit, but the fucked up way it is

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I really don't see how this kill was justified. I know legally it is, ONLY because the guy grabbed the gun. Other than that, he had no grounds to shoot him otherwise. He did not show a weapon, so you going in the house to get one is not using equal force.

Its just fucked up you bring a gun into the confrontation, discharge the weapon, illegally in his direction, then I'd think the man fearing his life tried to disarm you.

Idk. I think a prosecutor could try this. But already one recused themself because they were related to the shooter.

Smh

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean....

Dude was on his property and he is allowed to carry a gun on his land.

He didn't come out shooting.

Dude threatened to take HIS gun and shoot him or beat him with it. Then proceeded to try to take the weapon and got double -tapped.

I see why he's not getting charged.

Did he have to get a gun, NO. Did he have to shoot the Dad, NO He could've called the cops to diffuse that situation, but he had every right to do what he did.

I don't agree with what he did, but it seems like legally he's covered.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I don't feel he should be charged. The ex actually told him that he'd use it against him, and attempted to take possession of the weapon. The shooter can easily argue that he feared he would make good on his threat and shot for this reason. No charges here IMO.

The real question is, who gets the kids, b/c they damn sure can't grow up w/ their father's killer.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
I don't think he will be charged because he was on his own property, asked the guy to leave - who refused, so he went for the protection... I think he should be charged, but the stand your ground bullshit will protect him...

In Houston a few years back a guy shot 2 burglars that were exiting his neighbors house... Fired them up with a shotgun even after 911 who was on the phone with him told him not to do so... "Law of the land" said he had the right to protect his and his neighbors home... Complete bullshit, but the fucked up way it is

Joe Horn. He was hailed as a hero here.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
That bitch lead him into that. :smh:

So she was supposed to drop him off but didn’t so the dad came looking for him and he wasn’t immediately in the house but I’m sure he was around the neighborhood.

Im sure her new dude talked before about what he’d do if her ex ever showed up to his house.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Step-dad and his new family have no chance but...the way they all acted so non-nonchalantly after dad/ex/fam got put murdered..made it seem, maybe kinda routine for white folks in tx.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

He beat the case eventually, but this legal aid for illegals did a Civil suit and took him for everything he had, he lost his house, pension, everything. It's how/why Texas Law Shield was created.