Which two of you rotten ass niggas killed Young Dolph?

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these ni99as dumb ... or broke ...

eb2d71d5aa7f0c4e09a63da7809f3f03.gif

lets hide it until the heat cool off ... :lol:

Good. Get em off the street. Everybody can't be saved.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was this a case of Jealousy and envy? Why is someone trying to kill you multiple times? I'm just asking questions because I do not really know much about Dolph. From all the videos and things I've been reading dude seemed real genuine so why would anyone want to kill him?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

During the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, Thornton began to stay with his family in Memphis more frequently and did so amid rumors of retirement.[24] He was known in the area for his philanthropy, donating $25,000 to his alma mater, Hamilton High School, and providing motivational speeches to students.[11][35] Known for handing out Thanksgiving dinners, Thornton gave away two hundred turkeys to individuals at the West Cancer Center days before his death and was scheduled to donate additional meals days later.[11][36]

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Right before he got to spend time with his kids, for the holidays. smh. seems like rappers, now ah days, just die via some young lames who want to be known on the internet; as the guys that killed a rapper. i actually got familiar with artist like Dolph and Nip from this board. many many years ago. been a fan of both dudes ever since. have so many Dolph and Nip tracks saved in my playlist. some of their music is timeless, from my pov. been a dolph fan waaaaaay before he died. the record labels , streaming platforms etc will try to cash in on the trauma. hopefully the financial security reaches his Girl and kids the most. rest up King Dolph!

btw, soulja boy just be talking to "trend". dont try to ruin another dudes life, with bs conspiracies.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People be talking like this shit Call of Duty and if you get shot you just respawn. Man you can get killed with a strap. Shit most of these rappers have theri guns on them when they die. Dolph had his....Mo3 had his shit on him....people got the drop on you they the agressors. They already got the advantage over you.
Mo3 was strapped? Why he ain't return fire?

I haven't read anywhere that Dolph was armed

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's dope to see Dolph had so much love... I really didn't know he was so well received or appreciated... Not waving it like a badge of honor, but I first got on Dolph in 2014, when I heard the track Felix Brothers w/Gucci & PeeWee - I'm like who this Dolph nigga, he funny as shit?! Then they dropped the album that next year and I was sold on him as an artist.. Meeting him at Rolling Loud and bruh just having a regular ass convo with me sealed the deal on him as a person... This will definitely be one of my most frequented threads for a minute...

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was this a case of Jealousy and envy? Why is someone trying to kill you multiple times? I'm just asking questions because I do not really know much about Dolph. From all the videos and things I've been reading dude seemed real genuine so why would anyone want to kill him?

I'm curious about this too. I'm not all that familiar with his music but I feel like anytime I heard his name in passing it was a story about beef. I know him and Gotti was at odds but it seems like a lot of folks wanted his head.

What's the back story on him that had cats coming at him like this?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mo3 was strapped? Why he ain't return fire?

I haven't read anywhere that Dolph was armed
Its so much misinformation out there its hard to even tell what's true but people say Dolph shot back after he got shot.

Mo3 allegedly had his gun on him in his glove compartment....the way people been explaining the reason he got out of his car was to grab his gun but dude had the jump on him wasn't time fr none of that shit his only chance was to have his gun on him.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its so much misinformation out there its hard to even tell what's true but people say Dolph shot back after he got shot.

Mo3 allegedly had his gun on him in his glove compartment....the way people been explaining the reason he got out of his car was to grab his gun but dude had the jump on him wasn't time fr none of that shit his only chance was to have his gun on him.
That Mo3 situation made no sense to me. He was driving, had a gun somewhere in car, but didn't shoot back. Instead he went drove into oncoming traffic, then got out & ran on foot :confused:

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
https://instagram.com/niya_nicole21?utm_medium=copy_link

The M-Town ain’t having it. This IG page is snitching on all them cockroaches. People in the comments talking about some of the dudes in the posts mught be innocent. Fuck them new young niccas posting felonies and doing all that bull for da gram. The regular joes are fed the fuck up. Dude is tagging Memphis PD and all media outlets.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The M-Town ain’t having it. This IG page is snitching on all them cockroaches. People in the comments talking about some of the dudes in the posts mught be innocent. Fuck them new young niccas posting felonies and doing all that bull for da gram. The regular joes are fed the fuck up. Dude is tagging Memphis PD and all media outlets.
very interesting...

oskie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Beautiful work here. Looks like some dusty nigs killed that man for IG clout

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Somebody need to go kill them niggas

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn...they musta deleted the page

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t click on no videos

do they know who did it or not

who Benz is that?

who was the mastermind?

was this DMX belly shit?

how they get the info that he was finna do sum personal for his family that afteRnoon?

shit crazy

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain’t click on no videos

do they know who did it or not

who Benz is that?

who was the mastermind?

was this DMX belly shit?

how they get the info that he was finna do sum personal for his family that afteRnoon?

shit crazy

I’m pretty sure the easier, less conspiracy theory explanation is that he broadcasted he would be back in the city (turkey drive), he routinely trumpets that he visits that cookie shop when he is in town, he has probably one of the most recognizable whips in Memphis (camo with bright rims) and that City is small.

Dumb ninjas with opportunity, no future and no guidance. Ever watch the Sopranos? This was like the Bevaloqua (fuck the spelling) kid that tried to shoot Chris. Just stupid - taking out a factor and these ninjas are buying cars worth more than their house. Flashing money but probably put 87 gas in the Mercedes type ninjas.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I got a feeling that word got out that there was a bag on his head, they spotted him, and took the opportunity. I doubt this was some high level recon effort.

When it's all said and done, it'll be as simple as motive and opportunity.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Mo3 situation made no sense to me. He was driving, had a gun somewhere in car, but didn't shoot back. Instead he went drove into oncoming traffic, then got out & ran on foot :confused:
Naw it really made no sense I don't even know if what's been released is true. They been making it like the only way he could've got his gun was getting out of the car......