Another Man AQUITTED claiming Self-Defense (against cops!) in our White Supremacist court system yesterday

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Jury acquits Gifford man who claimed self-defense after girlfriend killed by sheriff's SWAT team in 2017 raid

VERO BEACH – A Gifford man who claimed he was defending himself and his girlfriend when he fired shots at deputies during an early-morning raid in 2017 was acquitted Friday of charges that carried a life prison term.

A jury found Andrew “A.J.” Coffee IV, 27, not guilty of second-degree felony murder, three counts of attempted first-degree murder of a law enforcement officer by discharging a firearm and one count of shooting or throwing a deadly missile.

2a8b5a02ea64ef86e6775585f3844d8b

:oops:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In a separate proceeding Friday, the same jury convicted Coffee IV of one count of possession of a firearm by a felon.

At his sentencing Jan. 13, he faces a maximum prison term of 30 years.

“The state will be seeking that maximum 30 years upon him,” Assistant State Attorney Chris Taylor said after court.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Either that or a Sambo.

If sharing a story of a black man using self defense against cops and beating a murder charge makes me a Sambo I'm fine with that.

Just yesterday yall scary melodramatic asses were going on like this could NEVER happen in America and were talking like you want to get rid of self defense entirely.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Damn ain't it like 8am on the west coast? Dr. Gook really wake up and immediately hop on my dick smh

Go tell your kids good morning and have some breakfast first

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He's not out the woods yet. He still might get up to 30 years for the firearm charge.
The fuck? Seriously? I seen cats get weapon charges even though they had self-defense cases, but to try that shit in a high-profile case in this atmosphere is crazy.

You want to know what the bots getting wrong about the white supremacy narrative? There were 2 white people in that Rittenhouse debacle that shouldn't be have had guns. :ssshhh:The 'paramedic" and that tall piece of white trash that actually fired the first shot that night seconds before Rosebaum got it. NONE of them caught pistol cases, but this black man might? Straight fuckery.

Want to laugh some more? Black men been routinely catching cases for just having guns on social media. I knew gang members try to use the BB gun defense. The pigs use the photo or video evidence. Again, the two cacs in the Rittenhouse case didn't get any charge with video and photo evidence. Shit, that the prosecutors with the rapper Honeycomb Brazy talked about photos/videos.

Matter fact, any person with a pistol case should be hot over how those 2 cacs were aggressors on video and walked. :smh: They better not bring charges against this cat in this swat case. It's fucked up I didn't even know about this case and it involves pigs. All this media misdirection on the other case and a black man's life was on the line. Job well done.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Naw, fuck that. They were on some bullshit bringing the case to begin with.

I think he had a felony at the time. I didn't read the report closely tho. I think he shares the same name as his father and grand father, so there is an article out detailing a list of crimes, but I don't think all of them were his.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
You want to know what the bots getting wrong about the white supremacy narrative? There were 2 white people in that Rittenhouse debacle that shouldn't be have had guns. :ssshhh:The 'paramedic" and that tall piece of white trash that actually fired the first shot that night seconds before Rosebaum got it. NONE of them caught pistol cases, but this black man might? Straight fuckery.

If you're talking about the same dumbass who got shot in the arm while pointing a gun at the kid I was gonna mention that in the other thread but I didn't want to interrupt the white savior pity party.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If you're talking about the same dumbass who got shot in the arm while pointing a gun at the kid I was gonna mention that in the other thread but I didn't want to interrupt the white savior pity party.
I just checked CNN not too long ago. No big mention of this case. Kyle's shit all over. This fucking case is EXACTLY what 2020 was all about: Police brutality. But it was fucking crickets. The MSM focused us on Kyle while bootlickers somehow said it was an attack on us. Meanwhile, the prosecutors in this Coffee case trying to send a BLACK MAN to prison for MURDER/ATTEMPTED murder for DEFENDING himself against pigs. That was the REAL attack on us. Man, these cacs liberals running a masterpiece of a game. :smh:

Now I might be wrong, but I can't find the 8 page thread on Andrew Coffee's case. His wrongful prosecution. The system trying to protect pigs. Where is it? Have you seen it? Where was the outrage? Swat were the ones who killed his girlfriend.

As for the pointing of the gun, they won't mention it or they will say it was an accident. They won't talk about how his 'paramedics' own friend said the 'paramedic' mentioned that he regretted not emptying the clip in Kyle. Also, I referenced the other guy(name is Ziminski) not many bots know about. He was the one with the molester. If you haven't watched the videos outside of MSM, you won't see him at the start of the chase and firing his gun. They originally charged him, but dropped it because that shit didn't fit the narrative for this case. :smh:

This shit just seals the deal that the fix is in. How in the fuck didn't I know about this case until this fucking week???!?!?! :angry::angry:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
BoldFocusedDog-size_restricted.gif

So an article is posted of a black man shooting at crooked cops and not going to jail, and the poster gets attacked. Sounds like the agents are at work tonight.
Stop playing stupid. The OP is mocking Black folks who call the system racist by posting a Black Man getting off. It’s like if OJ gets off a cac saying so much for a racist system as if that means anything.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Stop playing stupid. The OP is mocking Black folks who call the system racist by posting a Black Man getting off. It’s like if OJ gets off a cac saying so much for a racist system as if that means anything.
Or, it could simply be sarcasm.