Casca

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao:

WlqIIIO.jpeg

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Party girl, 27, who felt 'suicidal' after nights drinking until 5am reveals her 'life was saved' when she converted to Islam and chose to throw away racy clothes, remove her false nails and delete saucy social media snaps

50715541-0-image-m-1_1637343624971.jpg

50666597-10216901-After_discovering_Islam_Persephone_threw_away_bags_of_her_clothe-a-138_1637315396169.jpg
50666593-10216901-Persephone_is_pictured_partying_before_converting_to_Islam-a-134_1637315387332.jpg

50697915-10216901-Persephone_s_parents_have_been_supportive_of_her_journey_into_Is-a-142_1637315412472.jpg

50697909-10216901-_You_were_just_on_a_downward_spiral_said_her_mum_during_their_ca-a-143_1637315414849.jpg

'You were just on a downward spiral,' said her mum, pictured, during their candid chat about her mental health on the show

HFunk - "Damn, her mom has some big, delicious titties. She got any OnlyFans content in the basement?"
We've all felt suicidal after a long night of drinking. It's called a bad hangover. I woke up on the roof of my car one morning, and I was terribly upset. How did I get up there?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I woke up on the roof of my car one morning, and I was terribly upset. How did I get up there?

This will sound like I was drunk, but I was not.

Had some sleepwalking episodes growing up. Worst case was at a friend's birthday party. Around 7th grade. At some point I wandered off in the night at the sleepover ... probably trying to find the washroom. Instead ... I woke up several blocks from their house on foot in my boxers. No shirt. Sober. It was spring time just prior to sunrise (still in school at the time) and a Sunday morning as I was back in class the next day. Anyway ... woke up on foot uninjured but disoriented trying to relocate the street he was on. I wasn't paying attention on the drive over there as the friend was about 30 mins away. Wandered around on foot (barefoot) and hid when I would spot cars or people out walking their dogs as I was too embarassed & couldn't remember my friend's address or number (90s before cellphones). Hid behind the bushes, etc. Finally found my way back to the friend's house ... sleepishly knocked on the door and his MILF mom answered and let me in. She was glad I was safe. Talked to my friends at the party thereafter and knew they hadn't set me up as a prank. They were genuinely concerned about my well-being, and I explained I had some sleepwalking episodes around the house at other points in time in my life.

That shit is definitely upsetting. Especially when you realize you avoided death or serious injury in a SEMI-CONSCIOUS sober state. Strange.

Same friend's house at another birthday party, I caught my shin on their glass coffee table's edge one evening & bled pretty good. Got bandaged up. Believe that was before the sleepwalking shit. His mom was like - "What the hell, man?" and talked to my mom (after the 2nd headache incident)

* Also meant to add ... wasn't familiar with the area as they had just moved there. They were living for 10+ years at another place about 10 mins by car from home. If it were at the previous place, would have found my bearings much quicker. Instead I was wandering around aimlessly like a fool.

:hithead: :scream: :cheers:

Last edited: