{The Official 2021-22 NBA Thread} - Finals: Warriors vs Celtics…{4-2 advantage warriors } Dubs NBA champs, Curry MVP

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think that's not for him to say what a good teammate he was

Was he a good teammate when he was sitting out with a migraine or sitting out because the last play wasn't called for him?

I'm with you definitely with the later not so much with the former.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Morey need to hurry up and trade for Collin.
You know I said his stupid ass should have been did this shit!!!!

2DAVtv.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So, now Simmons don't want to work with the NBA doctors on his "mental health" issues, huh?

Uncle... that is a bulletproof way to go

Cause you can't dispute it

Sidebar: Ben did have some serious family off the field stuff to deal with that wasn't really made public in the States

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Sidebar: Ben did have some serious family off the field stuff to deal with that wasn't really made public in the States

That’s makes sense if the league trying to get him to speak with doctors

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His “Mental issues” weren’t brought up until after his second practice when he was kicked out.

No wait, it was after the back injury when he was scheduled to return back to practice.

No wait, it was after the back injury when he needed an excuse that would keep him out for a while that they couldn’t question.

Again, the bottom line is that he’s full of shit.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s makes sense if the league trying to get him to speak with doctors

If he speaks to doctor the truth will come out, it’ll be something like this.

Doctor: So Ben, what’s the issue.

Ben: I’m doing ok, it’s just THOSE BITCHASS NIGGAS KEEP WANTING ME TO SHOOT!

Doctor: Oh well that’s interesting.

Ben: There’s really nothing wrong with me, this is between us right?

2a5e28b49f81c66c9ac7f82549b9264d.gif

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So, now Simmons don't want to work with the NBA doctors on his "mental health" issues, huh?

He is going to fuck up guaranteed contracts for everyone in the next CBA. Klutch is fucking up long term money with this asshole.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
He is going to fuck up guaranteed contracts for everyone in the next CBA. Klutch is fucking up long term money with this asshole.
One player gone fuck up the money, if that’s the case they ain’t have nothing solid to begin with

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
His “Mental issues” weren’t brought up until after his second practice when he was kicked out.

No wait, it was after the back injury when he was scheduled to return back to practice.

No wait, it was after the back injury when he needed an excuse that would keep him out for a while that they couldn’t question.

Again, the bottom line is that he’s full of shit.

exactly, the mental illness ploy is a way he can still get paid. The other shit they can keep his money.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Nah, what he's going to do is that the owners are going to get together and collude so that players will have to honor his contract. They aren't just going to trade you and give he players all the power.

The James Harden and AD shit was bad enough, at least they only had a year left. Ben has four years left. If they bow down to him, everyone will be trying to pull the same shit. Zion will sign the contract just so he can get the biggest deal and then try to leave the next year.