Official Boxing Thread

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Rolly just needs his confidence broken. He's never faced real competition. His last fight this nigga was STRUGGLING. I don't think he ever faced true adversity. What's more unfortunate.... He's dealing with yes men. Look how he speaks in question and looks for approval. Embarrassing!

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rolly just needs his confidence broken. He's never faced real competition. His last fight this nigga was STRUGGLING. I don't think he ever faced true adversity. What's more unfortunate.... He's dealing with yes men. Look how he speaks in question and looks for approval. Embarrassing!
I still think they robbed Jackson Marinez in that fight. He was whoopin his ass.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not much but Devon is moving well.

That was about 6 years ago when Devin was 16. You should check out the whole thing on DontaesBoxingNation youtube page. If I wasn’t on my phone I’d post it here but it’s likely waaay back on the earlier pages of this thread.

EDIT: Matter of fact this is ripped from DBN. They put a smiley face over his logo in the bottom lefthand corner. lol

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
This rivas vs rozicki in Montreal been phone booth fight since rd 1, Rivas been gassing hard since then as well. First time i see ring card girl wearing mask in between rds

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m hoping that we see a good fight.

bored-icegif-6.gif