JACKSON STATE WINS THE SWAC - TIGERS HEADED TO THE CELEBRATION BOWL

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
We are mediocre this year and they will still show up. I don't know who idea it was to schedule PV for homecoming. I can't enjoy myself if we lose homecoming but I will try. :lol:

We finally got some good get back at them two Bama SWAC schools.

Just patiently prowling the ambeer reeds Nov. 13th waiting for a straying jaguar.

Deion better deliver us a road win! Or else I will never hear the end of it until next season from Q

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
We finally got some good get back at them two Bama SWAC schools.

Just patiently prowling the ambeer reeds Nov. 13th waiting for a straying jaguar.

Deion better deliver us a road win! Or else I will never hear the end of it until next season from Q

Don't fuck around and find out fam. :lol: Anything can happen at Mumford. However, if I was a betting man, yall will get us by at least 2 scores.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nice!

I was just talking to @Quek9 that NC A&T was the best HBCU in the south, but we ain’t packing 53k though. And we’ve been winning over the last few years.

They have canceled many event for our homecoming this year due to Covid.

aggies.jpg
The mothefucking GHOE. As a Winston Salem state student man I had some fun times riding up I-40 going to GHOE. Loved it!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
A lot of yall don't even know what it's like to be around this many happy black folks lol it was a good time in the city though. Plus we whooped Alabama State ass.

@killagram @cashwhisperer @THE DRIZZY (is that right?)
Whoever I left out, check in one time #theeilove

Dolph had them niggas on 10 in the locker room lol

Congrats to all my guys man. Remember when they was questioning whether or not Deion was a good move for JSU?

man all that money they made and they smashed in a two seater? Really? Ok Staks! Y’all got it!

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow I just saw some pictures of some of the alumni J-Settes. I remember when I lived in Jackson I put my bid in on a few of them and got shot down after seeing some of the pictures from a few days ago I wish I could personally thank at least one or two of them for shooting me down they were doing ,me a favor. How the fuck do you gain a whole other person in less than 5 years?

246203670_10165942726960145_4302544669525698642_n.jpg

245702923_10165942729335145_7436794276192692935_n.jpg

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Congratulations man. This’s good for all HBCUs. After much consideration, I’m going to my HC next week, although my Morgan State Bears are really pretty sorry. But, I’m going to see the old friends, the band and the spirit givers. Btw, I’ve noticed in the last few years a few obvious hoes advertising the goods. It makes sense with dudes returning to the campus where they probably got their first pussai 30-40 years ago.
Salute...
I'm going to Little Rock Saturday to watch my UAPB Golden Lions get massacred by the Arkansas Razorbacks...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think the coaching staff had a record number of recruits on campus for this game also.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man my homie going to at game on the 6th of November, he got me thinking about making that trip

he got some gear specially made
282526-E2-5-F04-41-B7-9001-2-EF7477-C1-C23.jpg
392-CF185-5-A71-41-F9-B25-A-A7-CC2-C49864-D.jpg

That's FIRE!!! Bro - GO!!!! Experience this while he is still there coaching....Hell I am for sure making some trips to some of these SWAC games next year...

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That's FIRE!!! Bro - GO!!!! Experience this while he is still there coaching....Hell I am for sure making some trips to some of these SWAC games next year...

I priced the tickets they $30 which ain’t nothing. I’m see if the crew wants to go. Recently I made up my mind, to start taking my two 12yr olds daughters to these type events. This would be a great event to start with.

bro if you ever want any gear, hit me up…
dude shit Normally be A1 9 times outta 10

I’m get him to order me one of these (not sure yet, since it won’t be in for the game)
Pickett2.png

E_Dcz7MWUAIHsJu

he made this for his son to wear on game day(this shit gonna be federal, this normally what I would get, red that flavor as you can tell by my avatar)
FBcQCXtWUAU2K5T
FAJ6m-qUUAUWPXO

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It's a damn shame other HBCUs don't play each other like that. They really keep stuff within conferences.

NCAT vs. Southern would be bananas.

NCAT folks are all over the nation. Hell, most of the students I teach are out of state.

maybe since you have ties to them maybe you could start that language

was thinking of them meeting halfway but doing a home and home would be excellent

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope so. SU stays with the loyal fans. We travel everywhere.
Bro we built different - our loyalty and support is hard to compete with, we'll easily fill up a stadium with powder blue and gold
You know it. Homecoming week this week! We have thousands in and outside our stadium!
I'm salty every time I miss Homecoming, it's like a family reunion and the game is just an added bonus