Deontay Wilder/Tyson Fury Official

Joshua is good, not great at anything in the ring. His size carried him. No reason a guy that big has a shit jab, no chin, and gives up his height. Usyk isn’t that Damn good, he just did what I said any fighter should do against Wilder or Joshua, mind the pawing jab, eat the body and go upstairs only when needed. Usyk won’t beat a focused Fury because he jabs ands combos to the body—up and down. Joshua wins the rematch, despite what is being said. Wilder would beat Usyk if he gets past Fury. Fury beats Joshua is they fight because Joshua isn’t used to uppercuts and Fury finished some combos with them.

Usyk loses rematch.
Wilder loses to a focused Fury.
Fury beats Joshua (if she stays focused after beating Wilder)
 
Joshua is good, not great at anything in the ring. His size carried him. No reason a guy that big has a shit jab, no chin, and gives up his height. Usyk isn’t that Damn good, he just did what I said any fighter should do against Wilder or Joshua, mind the pawing jab, eat the body and go upstairs only when needed. Usyk won’t beat a focused Fury because he jabs ands combos to the body—up and down. Joshua wins the rematch, despite what is being said. Wilder would beat Usyk if he gets past Fury. Fury beats Joshua is they fight because Joshua isn’t used to uppercuts and Fury finished some combos with them.

Usyk loses rematch.
Wilder loses to a focused Fury.
Fury beats Joshua (if she stays focused after beating Wilder)

Wilder loses to a focused FURY....

unless fury spikes his water again....

I see the exact opposite happening.....

I bet fury wont be hunting down Wilder

in this fight..

I expect Dontay to show much better head movement,

slip furys jab, and tear that flabby body up,

while establishing jabs of his own....

Expect a whole different fighter from a whole

new trainer...
 


I fuckin TOLD yall.. AJ's corner sucks fuckin ass..

their advice to him the whole fight was one word..

BRILLIANT.....

then when he sat down, all they were doing was

throwing water on his head and gassing him up....

I was like where the fuck they get these clowns.....

yea If AJ wants to be in the game longer,

which I think he doesnt, but if he does,

that weak as team of his gotta go....

Hey Is Mark Breland lookin for work...

oh thats right he GOOD!!!
 
Back
Top