Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They think they're smarter than everybody else
they think theyre in some kinda "cool kids" club with all the secret info that no one else has, :roflmao: its also why they easily get attracted to join cults , u see that on bgol , they even try to throw insults at u for "trusting the science " enuff and not being "sheeple" :roflmao3: these were the same fuckers who told u they KNOW 5G causes COVID & if u try to refute their claims u must be an agent or a shill for the Dems!! then it was the vaccinated r the ones spreading covid! they posted about that bs PLANDEMIC propaganda and if u found holes in it & didnt believe it u must be an agent !
its no coincidence alot of them were undercover trumpists & rightwing agents and also anti-voting (really just meant deplete black votes) & anti-black

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I took an Uber to work today and this old black man and a lady he was taking with on the phone were taking about not getting the vaccine and trusting god. They were also talking about the government listening to their phone call. For example, if they lose reception during the phone call, they wsaying it was because the government was listening to their call. I didn’t say a word. I just listened. I thought they were nuts. Of course I think everybody (including myself) is fuckin insane, but there are definitely levels to this insanity.

This isn’t just a MAGA thing. A lot of black people share the same sentiments as Magas. They just go about it differently.

At this point, I don’t care if a person decides to get the vaccine or not. That’s your personal business. Everybody has an agenda no matter what side you’re on.

I just think people are crazy as fuck for the shit they believe in.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I took an Uber to work today and this old black man and a lady he was taking with on the phone were taking about not getting the vaccine and trusting god. They were also talking about the government listening to their phone call. For example, if they lose reception during the phone call, they wsaying it was because the government was listening to their call. I didn’t say a word. I just listened. I thought they were nuts. Of course I think everybody (including myself) is fuckin insane, but there are definitely levels to this insanity.

This isn’t just a MAGA thing. A lot of black people share the same sentiments as Magas. They just go about it differently.

At this point, I don’t care if a person decides to get the vaccine or not. That’s your personal business. Everybody has an agenda no matter what side you’re on.

I just think people are crazy as fuck for the shit they believe in.
They’re crazy because they’re cheaper labor.