Sonya Curry Filing For Divorce From Dell Curry After Being Married For 33 Years

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Dell Curry needs to find a beautiful 30 year old big booty black girl
to attack the insecurities of Sonya, who by virtue of being so nearly
white is devoid of many of the attributes we treasure in black women.
Like a cac, Sonya is painfully aware of her deficiencies, and nothing
would assail all of her insecurities than by Dell consorting with a woman
who manifested all of them.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In this moooomeeent. (Yes)
I can not tell who's wrong or riiiiight. (No)
It's not hard to fool me
Cause I'm addicted to the goooood liiiiife...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Short and sweet: they both cheated at times or throughout the marriage. Couples like that know they aren’t the only one, and stay together as long as possible or for optics. This is the perfect time to split. He knows he was cheating on the road and she likely did while he was gone. Let em live.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
I ain’t read through all of the posts but who didn’t see this coming after the camera caught a cac’s hands on on her hips while she was swaying side to side at a NBA FINALS game. Del married a bonafide heaux. Ayesha is a tramp too. Like father….like son. End of story.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Short and sweet: they both cheated at times or throughout the marriage. Couples like that know they aren’t the only one, and stay together as long as possible or for optics. This is the perfect time to split. He knows he was cheating on the road and she likely did while he was gone. Let em live.

I loved how the media was portraying them to be some wholesome and godly family. Them mofos had all the issues going on.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Dell Curry needs to find a beautiful 30 year old big booty black girl
to attack the insecurities of Sonya, who by virtue of being so nearly
white is devoid of many of the attributes we treasure in black women.
Like a cac, Sonya is painfully aware of her deficiencies, and nothing
would assail all of her insecurities than by Dell consorting with a woman
who manifested all of them.

Sonya is an attractive milf, she cant lose.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I loved how the media was portraying them to be some wholesome and godly family. Them mofos had all the issues going on.
That’s their job. Don’t think for a second couples like this or like the Obamas don’t have some shit poppin, be it: side pieces, threesomes, gay tendencies, or child might be yours. Bill and Hillary broke that mold. You can’t put that shit past any couple, broke, famous or rich. Our grandma’s and moms did some dirt we will never know about. Now, if your granddaddy did some shit, the world knew, but auntie and grandma are angels. Marriage is long, so don’t think these old MF’s aren’t swingers, whatever. Women who marry rich or famous men expect side bitches and a little cheating. If Beyonce and Jay Z filed we automatically assume Jay fucked up. Who here didn’t say “How you gon leave Halle Berry?” As grown ass men, we all know why.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real life story, here, is prolly juicier than any movie...in retrospect, when I look back on those games with her and Dell watching from the stands. Even though they were sitting close, they always seemed distant...

Dell played for 16 years, back when the NBA was wildin. So I'm sure he's seen everything.
He was prolly fuckin around most of his career. Not to excuse his behavior, but it would take a person of tremendous virtue to avoid the groupies he was exposed to for that long...

When I saw Sonya interviewed, she came off as very religious, devoted mom, raising the kids...

I personally have heard women in her situation say, If he's gon cheat, I'll do it better...heard it more than once, from different women...

I guarantee that bad ass milf was tryna get some revenge D on the side for awhile.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s their job. Don’t think for a second couples like this or like the Obamas don’t have some shit poppin, be it: side pieces, threesomes, gay tendencies, or child might be yours. Bill and Hillary broke that mold. You can’t put that shit past any couple, broke, famous or rich. Our grandma’s and moms did some dirt we will never know about. Now, if your granddaddy did some shit, the world knew, but auntie and grandma are angels. Marriage is long, so don’t think these old MF’s aren’t swingers, whatever. Women who marry rich or famous men expect side bitches and a little cheating. If Beyonce and Jay Z filed we automatically assume Jay fucked up. Who here didn’t say “How you gon leave Halle Berry?” As grown ass men, we all know why.

Yeah, but it create a false sense of reality for those that believe what the media portrays. The media takes the humanity away from people at times.

I never once believed that wholesome image of the Curry family because they are human. And humans stay suffering in some sort of way.

So while is may be the media’s job to do that, it’s not like those folks combat against that image. Folks like the Curry’s wanted that type of hype and image. It’s keeps all the other dirt they do hidden. I get it, but I’m no fool either. Lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I ain’t read through all of the posts but who didn’t see this coming after the camera caught a cac’s hands on on her hips while she was swaying side to side at a NBA FINALS game. Del married a bonafide heaux. Ayesha is a tramp too. Like father….like son. End of story.

I've seen Mama Curry in person, she is very overrated on this board. But we know why...