Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Between me and you.

Did you do it?

BowedCreamyBobolink-size_restricted.gif

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Remove all your maybes. Haiti has been fucked with by the US and France since it dated to rebel from slavery. All that other shit you typed is erroneous

Maybe you're right cuz. I'm not an expert on Haitian issues. I know they've had problems primarily because of France. Many blame the USA. I can't even grade their president that was just assassinated.

I do know there will be differences of opinions. I also do know that it's not a good look for the president to get killed in his bedroom as well as his wife being shot.

I appreciate any schooling you can give.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
Maybe you're right cuz. I'm not an expert on Haitian issues. I know they've had problems primarily because of France. Many blame the USA. I can't even grade their president that was just assassinated.

I do know there will be differences of opinions. I also do know that it's not a good look for the president to get killed in his bedroom as well as his wife being shot.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/haiti-us-occupation-hundred-year-anniversary

Start there

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

France and the United States were angry at Haiti all because of this man. They made sure the Haitians will always pay what they done to whites on that island.
Toussaint Louverture.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know all of the details, but I do know Haiti has always been in disarray. Who's fault is it? Maybe France. Maybe from within. Nevertheless, it's damn shame. I'm assuming it probably was a black Haitian that was the assassinator. When you take in all of the African nations that have murdered each other, it makes you wonder about the worldwide black community.

One thing is certain, black on black crime is not limited to America.
America and France won't allow that nation to heal. Its progress was always a cold sore to white supremacy.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remove all your maybes. Haiti has been fucked with by the US and France since it dated to rebel from slavery. All that other shit you typed is erroneous
I will quote this here. The U.S. is 90% responsible for whatever has happened, and what is happening in Haiti right now. Since 1915 when they first invaded and occupied Haiti, they have never left.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
cubans...

later reports are saying spanish & english with american accents
Cubans over Dominicans? I don't see it in this case. English with American accents sound like foreign based Haitians. What it actually sounds like is a lie designed to misdirect from the real perpetrators. I will wait for the dust to settle on this one. Dude had several enemies and we will see who ends up benefitting from this.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Cubans over Dominicans? I don't see it in this case. English with American accents sound like foreign based Haitians. What it actually sounds like is a lie designed to misdirect from the real perpetrators. I will wait for the dust to settle on this one. Dude had several enemies and we will see who ends up benefitting from this.
yeah
Cuban mercenaries are the preferred agents of certain American interests
for some reason columbians are being mentioned in reports now

the american english accent I just heard doesn't sound authentic

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
yeah
Cuban mercenaries are the preferred agents of certain American interests
for some reason columbians are being mentioned in reports now

the american english accent I just heard doesn't sound authentic
Let me go watch that Democracy Now clip you posted because I didn't even know there was video or sound of the killers
When you said Cubans I was thinking Cuban govt and wasn't even thinking Cuban mercenaries...good catch

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

So the people in Haiti are not intelligent enough to realize they have been manipulated by the US and France all these years? Sure colonizing had a effect but there comes a time when you need to look in the mirror.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So the people in Haiti are not intelligent enough to realize they have been manipulated by the US and France all these years? Sure colonizing had a effect but there comes a time when you need to look in the mirror.

They don't have the military backing to fend off a US or Euro invasion. And their Caribbean brethren have done very little for them and restrict them from immigrating to their countries. They are an oppressed people due to white supremacy, not incompetence.

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
They don't have the military backing to fend off a US or Euro invasion. And their Caribbean brethren have done very little for them and restrict them from immigrating to their countries. They are an oppressed people due to white supremacy, not incompetence.
Wasn't going to even bother responding to such foolishness but I'm glad u did

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Two Things:

1. BGOL Members watch too many movies and believe that stuff is true.
2. This story has a lifespan of about 2-3 days

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member

Very informative.
Venezuela is looking more like the culprit as a result of Moise's betrayal.
Haiti and Venezuela has had a historic relationship of trade, recognition, and support but Moise sided with the US against them.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I watched the whole thing. Brotherman eviscerated the white man. I learned a lot about US supporting hit squads and how they set up the puppet government (Council of the wise).

So this is what the Clintons have been doing over there. I knew they were possibly the largest landowners over there.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Did their security simply run away or were they in on it? Why no reports of a firefight to get into the residence?

They ran as soon as the first bullet flew.

I would too by the way.

Out numbered and outgunned, going against professionals...

Sorry Im out. He aint worth it.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
They ran as soon as the first bullet flew.

I would too by the way.

Out numbered and outgunned, going against professionals...

Sorry Im out. He aint worth it.
The President's security was that weak? A President with a bunch of enemies? Something seems off.