34 year old dad killed by teen coming to see his 14 year old daughter

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Whole family destroyed over bullshit.

As far as self defense that may he possible but he'd still have to deal with possession of a weapon at minimum as well as why he brought it with him into their home, especially if they have had it out in the past.

That could be used to prove intent.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once the daughter let him in, it's not trespassing and he had a right to be there.

Not if she is a minor.

If the police come to your door and a minor is there they can't come in, invited in or not.

A minor child doesn't have standing.

As far self-defense......Nt if the firearm wasn't legal......

If you are driving with no license and you get into an accident the other driver wont have fault even if they caused the accident since you shoulddn't have been driving in the first place.

But I want to see how this plays out...Did the girl convince the thirsty teen boy that hr father was abusing her and set him up to kill the father ? wouldn't be the first time

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not if she is a minor.

If the police come to your door and a minor is there they can't come in, invited in or not.

If you are driving with no license and you get into an accident the other driver wont have fault even if they caused the accident since you shoulddn't have been driving in the first place.

But I want to see how this plays out...Did the girl convince the thirsty teen boy that hr father was abusing her and set him up to kill the father ? wouldn't be the first time
Not if she is a minor.

Even a bad lawyer can beat the trespassing issue. If my kid comes to your house after school because your kid invited him and my kids get hurt, you can't claim trespassing.

KINGSAPIO

Torah All Day!
BGOL Investor
Apparently, he wasn't welcomed IF he entered w/ a ladder (assuming w/ daughter's permission). I wonder if her siblings had anything to do w/ telling the dad "the nigga is back inside" which made dad come home early. Furthermore, I wonder how she feels now that she doesn't have a living Father anymore. Sometimes, these young girls are too hot for their own britches trying to chase older teens. Don't know what state this is in but this nigga bout to be eighteen dating a fourteen/fifteen yr old girl.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once the daughter let him in, it's not trespassing and he had a right to be there.
Not true.
She is not an adult nor is she the owner of the home.
The fathers authority as an adult, as the property's rightful owner and as her father completely trumps your assertion.

Think about it, if your underage daughter invites a boy to your home without your permission and you then order him to leave, who's authority is final???? :dunno:

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
9/10 when a man fights another man, it is her fault.
Dude is 17 and she is 14. Though that’s not a large age discrepancy - dad being 34 knows he was on some fuck shit and tried to dead that. His hot-ass daughter wasn’t trying to hear it and snuck behind her dad which emboldened him. The kid got too brazen and was on some straight “fuk it…” and pulled up. Shorty likely invited him and then he got caught. The report said the rest.
She listens to her father, none of this happens.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Parents let the kids raise themselves. It is harsh but it is really the dad's fault.
Dude is 17 and she is 14. Though that’s not a large age discrepancy - dad being 34 knows he was on some fuck shit and tried to dead that. His hot-ass daughter wasn’t trying to hear it and snuck behind her dad which emboldened him. The kid got too brazen and was on some straight “fuk it…” and pulled up. Shorty likely invited him and then he got caught. The report said the rest.
She listens to her father, none of this happens.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even a bad lawyer can beat the trespassing issue. If my kid comes to your house after school because your kid invited him and my kids get hurt, you can't claim trespassing.

If your kid comes to my house after school without my permission you ain't shit as a parent and ain't teaching your kids shit.

And my kid is getting dealt with.

Kids at least my kids don't make those decisions in my house. they ask me for my permission to have their friend come over....

And its a rare friend that would get that permission......No adult home uh nah

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
ZACHARY - Police said a father was shot and killed after he confronted a teenager who snuck into his home to see his daughter Sunday morning.

Watch late-breaking, new details about this case on WBRZ News 2 newscasts Monday: Stream the news here.

Police Chief David McDavid said the shooting happened around 8 a.m. at a house on Hayfield Drive. Police initially described the incident as a reported break-in but said Monday, the teenage suspect was there to see an underage girl.

Dezmon Hamilton, 34, the girl's father and homeowner, died from multiple gunshot wounds, according to the coroner's office. The suspect, identified by police as 17-year-old Nicholas Mcquirter, was also wounded in the encounter and taken to a hospital.

McDavid said officers believe the teen climbed a ladder and entered the home through a second-story window. A confrontation unfolded after Hamilton found Mcquirter in his home. The two shot one another during the encounter, according to police.

McDavid said Monday, the suspect was at the home to see the victim's 14-year-old daughter.

Both were armed, police said, and it's still unclear who fired the first shot.
The teen will be booked on charges of second-degree murder, illegal use of a weapon, and illegal possession of a stolen firearm.

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true.
She is not an adult nor is she the owner of the home.
The fathers authority as an adult, as the property's rightful owner and as her father completely trumps your assertion.

Think about it, if your underage daughter invites a boy to your home without your permission and you then order him to leave, who's authority is final???? :dunno:

She doesn't have to be an adult, just old enough to be LEGALLY home alone and be there with her parents consent, she has all rights granted to her as the parent does.
What parents allow and what the law allows is two different things.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
they said shoot out. Might be self defense if the daughter let him in
Yeah... she let him in with a ladder through a second story window..... :hmm:

She doesn't have to be an adult, just old enough to be LEGALLY home alone and be there with her parents consent, she has all rights granted to her as the parent does.
What parents allow and what the law allows is two different things.
Dude used a ladder and climbed through the second floor window... not the front door.... and he did the same thing when they lived in an apartment building elsewhere...

mansamusa654

Star
Registered
Damn, some cats really forgot what it's like to be young and dumb. A GOOD legal TEAM would eat this case up on behalf of the 17 year-old. Anyway, rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6, that's the ethos most of us grew by.

brando154110

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah... she let him in with a ladder through a second story window..... :hmm:

Did she tell him to take that route to avoid being seen by the neighbors?
We don't have the full story.

I used to do it at 5am before school in the 11th grade... Parents loved me, I could hang out anytime but they didn't want us humping in their house.

Last edited: