NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
If the Suns and Jazz make the WCF, I'll be happy because they have been the most disrespected 1-2 seeds for the entire season. It would also be great because they would be the 2 teams that kept "Battle of LA" from happening again this year.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
If the Suns and Jazz make the WCF, I'll be happy because they have been the most disrespected 1-2 seeds for the entire season. It would also be great because they would be the 2 teams that kept "Battle of LA" from happening again this year.
Jazz definitely go be there

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Thought you was a Nuggets fan? See what I mean, this shit is a POPULARITY CONTEST. The games dont even fucking matter. Its about "who I like" should win, not who the best team is. :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea but the point is if he was flossing white women IN UTAH like dtownswhitest lied and said he was he'd be an even bigger star, that's how I knew he was full of shit. Donovan is into Black women like most Black men. The we all want white women myth WS promote is to center they wack ass women as a beauty standard.

This kid don't have the look to be an MVP. Led the West all year and finished 15th in voting. :lol:
Stop saying my name bitch tag me your scary ass want to talk shit but your hoe ass too pussy to tag me. I wish that brother never fucked that white bitch because then we wouldn't have you. A self hating black man who's intimidated by black women. Why you never speak positive of black women? You envy white hoes.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jazz definitely go be there

I still don't believe in the Jazz, I could be wrong. If Lue made the right defensive adjustments last night, they should have won the game. They almost stole a game with both PG & Kawhi having off nights.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I still don't believe in the Jazz, I could be wrong. If Lue made the right defensive adjustments last night, they should have won the game. They almost stole a game with both PG & Kawhi having off nights.
And to me Jazz stole 1 without Conley. Don't get me wrong I'm not drinking the Jazz kool-aid. I just have no faith in the clippers. If Porzingis showed up last series clippers wouldn't be here now

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And to me Jazz stole 1 without Conley. Don't get me wrong I'm not drinking the Jazz kool-aid. I just have no faith in the clippers. If Porzingis showed up last series clippers wouldn't be here now

I agree, but Luka is a more dynamic offensive playmaker than Mitchell which is why the Clippers needed 7 games to beat the Mavs. If (& that's a big "if" ) they can find a way to slow down Mitchell on offensive, they have a chance. Pandemic P & Kawhi gotta play way better though.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I agree, but Luka is a more dynamic offensive playmaker than Mitchell which is why the Clippers needed 7 games to beat the Mavs. If (& that's a big "if" ) they can find a way to slow down Mitchell on offensive, they have a chance. Pandemic P & Kawhi gotta play way better though.
To me Jazz got WAY more fire power than the Mavs had. So even if they slow Mitchell down (and for me that's keeping him to 20-25). Clarkston can give you 20 off the bench. Then Ingles and Bodgan can drop 20+. Mavs had Luka and maybe Hardaway on a hot night.

tryme2k

Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations Nets AKA NBA Champions

ducko-toldy-yall.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Agreed

yEosvN.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's what them muthafuckas get. Now Nate doin his thing in Atlanta and they look like fuckin fools.

Ujo4hl.jpg

Nate couldn't save that shitty city. Nate came out on top and got the ATL gig. I'd rather coach ATL than Indy.....Indy problem ain't the head coach. Indy had injuries all year and Levert missed some time....then Brogdon missed time...then Sabonis missed time...then Myles Turner missed time. :lol: I like their top 4 guys....all were hurt though theyp robably would've blamed Nate for that shit. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight....just wait until Kawhi turn that shit on you gonna be beliving them. I just witnessed his ass do us in and made that shit look easy as fuck. Jazz have a deeper team than the Mavs...when Donovan leaves the game they can slide Ingles and Clarkson in there and still produce.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nate couldn't save that shitty city. Nate came out on top and got the ATL gig. I'd rather coach ATL than Indy.....Indy problem ain't the head coach. Indy had injuries all year and Levert missed some time....then Brogdon missed time...then Sabonis missed time...then Myles Turner missed time. :lol: I like their top 4 guys....all were hurt though theyp robably would've blamed Nate for that shit. :lol:
You know they would have. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smh::smh::smh:

xsgaak.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indy problem has always been the ownership, just like with most teams who consistently have problems...

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indy problem has always been the ownership, just like with most teams who consistently have problems...
Yeah because I look at their team.....they got a nice squad....they really got fucking lucky on that Paul George trade. I'd rather have Levert(Oladipo) and Sabonis then George.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah because I look at their team.....they got a nice squad....they really got fucking lucky on that Paul George trade. I'd rather have Levert(Oladipo) and Sabonis then George.
The owners in Indy never want to pay the tax; so that resonance thru out the entire organization; end this age you gonna have to pay to consistently win; wants players feel like that, they like let me get out of here; happens all the dam time in indy :smh:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Not playing Smart ball at all. Barton is balling though. Good to see him back. MPJ's back got him like a statue out there.

This might get ugly