Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Last edited:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:bravo:

And -- Baez scored on the next play

@0:15 Baez does a 'safe' call then runs to 1rst. :D

E2abe0cVIAIA9Md

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Gonna be a serious problem moving forward for him and the Braves. :smh:

aLHs34.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

THE NO-HITTER HAS GOTTEN OUT OF CONTROL! It's even spreading to the high school level now! Lefty pitcher Frank Mozzicato from Manchester, Connecticut has been on fire and un-hittable lately. Not just like one game, or a few really good outings, like 4 straight no-hitters for East Catholic High School. The 51st best prospect who is committed to Uconn isn't just not giving up hits, he's striking out everyone. 101 Ks in 42 innings to be exact, only 15 walks, and 2 runs given up all year.

The last hit he gave up? April 26th. This stretch may be the most dominating pitching performance....ever? I don't care what league you're in, 4 straight no-nos is 4 straight no-nos. With a filthy curveball and a fastball in the 90s it's easy to see why a lefty with that stuff can absolutely carve up high school hitters. Just eating them alive in 7 inning games.

Only one thing left to do, pay this kid enough where he can skip Uconn and head down to Baltimore so they can have something that resembles pitching. I need this kid in the O's rotation by 2026. His next scheduled start is Saturday, but he may make a relief appearance Wednesday in the playoffs, 5 straight no-nos and 1 in the playoffs would be pretty nuts.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That was the wordiest "Yes" that I've heard since the run-up to the elections. :lol:

as BAD as THAT is?

Its worse that ANOTHER player snitched SPECIFICALLY on him

For all this loyalty unwritten rules bullsh*t these white ball players keep preaching?

they sure do cheat and snitch a WHOLE LOT.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
DA FUCK ARE THEY TEACHING THESE GUYS DOWN IN THE MINOR LEAGUES. BASERUNNING IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST I'VE EVEN SEEN IN MY LIFE. THE RIDICULOUS MISTAKES MADE ON THE BASE PATHS IS ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS. :angry::angry::angry::angry::smh::smh::smh::smh:

F3iMNk.jpg

Last edited: