Social media is a cold world!!!

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lxhk01w0ny371.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whoever lives there looked out the window to find this muhfucka licking that chick's ass and doused them like two stuck dogs to break it up.
I don't know if the water was hot or freezing cold.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Man.... I was half sleep when I looked at that at first. I didn't even notice that chick with her ass hanging out :lol:

I just looked at that shit again and noticed that goofball licking her cheeks like a damn Dalmatian :lol:

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I see it now. Well she is. I read some of the tweet replies and it's all white folk telling her that she needs to be more humble. A lot of folks brought up that Tom Brady doesn't receive that type of criticism, and they make excuses like calling it "passion" and "confidence". They hate to see a black woman destroying on the highest level. In the 2016 Olympics final, it looked like she was flying. She's the best gymnast in the world and she has recipes to prove it.
She has a GOAT on her shoulder.

Took me a minute.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I see it now. Well she is. I read some of the tweet replies and it's all white folk telling her that she needs to be more humble. A lot of folks brought up that Tom Brady doesn't receive that type of criticism, and they make excuses like calling it "passion" and "confidence". They hate to see a black woman destroying on the highest level. In the 2016 Olympics final, it looked like she was flying. She's the best gymnast in the world and she has recipes to prove it.
Right.... She seems very humble and a real sweetheart and besides SHE IS!!

They always want us to be humble and be thankful for our opportunities blah blah... Fuck that, you put in the work and become great, brag a little and have fun with it. Fuckin' annoying jealous weak ass CACs make me fuckin' sick!!!