Looking for a song. Need help.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I've been forever looking for tbis old-school disco funk song called. Fire in the hole". The lead vocalist sounds like Alicia Myers. I've searched all over youtube but all I could find is some lame cac shit, country music etc. Thjs sbjt has been really racking my brain. If you're from south florida you prolly know it. Maybe I'm using the wrong title. Man! Help me please! I feel like am Bundy when he was looking for that "go with him" song. HELLPPPPPP!

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've been forever looking for tbis old-school disco funk song called. Fire in the hole". The lead vocalist sounds like Alicia Myers. I've searched all over youtube but all I could find is some lame cac shit, country music etc. Thjs sbjt has been really racking my brain. If you're from south florida you prolly know it. Maybe I'm using the wrong title. Man! Help me please! I feel like am Bundy when he was looking for that "go with him" song. HELLPPPPPP!
I had the same predicament with a song I wanted a while back. There is a search string / method that google uses, I got the syntax to use it from BGOL. I tried it and it got for me on the 1st attempt, I'd been looking for that song for 20+ years at the time. If you do an "everywhere" search for "music search" you should come up with it. Good luck!!!

Darkness's

Registered
I had the same predicament with a song I wanted a while back. There is a search string / method that google uses, I got the syntax to use it from BGOL. I tried it and it got for me on the 1st attempt, I'd been looking for that song for 20+ years at the time. If you do an "everywhere" search for "music search" you should come up with it. Good luck!!!
How do you do an every where search?

DMXtreem

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How do you do an every where search?
Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen where the BGOL search bar is. Click on it, by default it will say "everywhere". Follow the drop down menu directions, enter, "music search". Now, you'll get a bunch of hits, but the thread you're looking for will explain how to use google to do a music search.

Darkness's

Registered
Go to the upper right hand corner of the screen where the BGOL search bar is. Click on it, by default it will say "everywhere". Follow the drop down menu directions, enter, "music search". Now, you'll get a bunch of hits, but the thread you're looking for will explain how to use google to do a music search.
Okay I see that but i don't see a drop down menu

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Is this the thread you're talking about?