New Instagram Sensation ToriBrixx

17125749-642135522651469-8216442028326649856-n.jpg


22220705-131986480861945-5739680580820271104-n.jpg

26868311-355947818219306-5279294455017373696-n.jpg
 
Last edited:
Guess it is time for me to continue fucking with people's emotions on this chick.... :smh:..

I mean you can't come after a Young Ma. That's like being the dude that comes after Weezy. You just leave those chicks to their own devices.

Young-MA-Tori-Brixx-Girlfriend.png



 
13320187_1278721642141354_1543221004_n.jpg

As fine as she is, she's third in this pic.

I agree....her friends are TOP NOTCH.....wow....!!! I have to Admit Tori booty is really nice like on the low too, you don't always see it coming like in this pic it would look like her booty is in last place but when she turns around it's kind of more than NICE....
 
This chick used to be the baddest bish in the world to me. Not quite, but ya get the picture. Last pics that Ive seen of her she was lookin quite frumpy...She had a kid or something?
 
Back
Top