Hope y’all stupid ninjas bought into dogecoin... Don’t let me be the only Doge Multimillionaire in this bitch

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
It ain’t too late, I told yall ninjas already... This thang going to $1 soon.... If u scared just buy a lil and sell at $1..Take profits and take advantage of the ride. I’m holding til 2026 minimum. I’m a millionaire so don’t expect to see me in this raggedy bitch often you loser ass niggas

Last edited:

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
To
You’re welcome? You’re like 7 years late. Doge was .0000000027 a fraction of a penny. You’re not putting niggas on anything new. If you made this thread 7- 8 years ago ok. But you’re late.
You a millionaire off doge? I am! So yeah I’m putting y’all on.. Respectfully

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
It ain’t too late, I told yall ninjas already... This thang going to $1 soon.... If u scared just buy a lil and sell at $1..Take profits and take advantage of the ride. I’m holding til 2026 minimum. I’m a millionaire so don’t expect to see me in this tragedy bitch often you loser ass niggas
Bro you are respectfully late on this one. Cats BEEN posted in the main thread years ago.

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
Unrealized gains don't mean shit but I'm sure there's enough velocity in doge right now that he could unload his bag unless the whales start first. Then it'll sink the price faster than he can blink. And it will be bots, not men, manning the helm.
I’m holding for 5 years I don’t give a fuck

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
After it hits $1 people will sell and it will dump hard... If u weak stay away. Hold or get out at $1.... I’m holding til 2026! On mommas!

:lol: at your energy dawg :cheers:

at the very least take your money out and play with house money

tenor.gif

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
About doge?

never hitting 100
Dude is trolling.... Like MLK said “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

BTW: A $100 Doge coin will have a Market Cap of $12,946,143,426,900

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It ain’t too late, I told yall ninjas already... This thang going to $1 soon.... If u scared just buy a lil and sell at $1..Take profits and take advantage of the ride. I’m holding til 2026 minimum. I’m a millionaire so don’t expect to see me in this tragedy bitch often you loser ass niggas
How do you buy dodgecoin?