Discussion: Falcon and The Winter Soldier UPDATE: Captain America 4 Brave New World coming 2 theatres

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We really supposed to give a fuck about some people with attention deficit disorder who couldn’t get past one or two episodes of Wandavision? You can’t please everyone.
Wanda vision came out in the right era... if this was the 90s it would of lost a lot of fans back than..why?.. no social media, no YouTube dedication vids, no message boards , etc... it was the people that kept that show alive and through word of mouth influence people to get by the past 2 episodes and stick around for the ride... back in the days this shit probably would’ve of been canceled mid season due to lack of viewership once that shit would of dropped off of week 2... your show had to pretty much be good from the start to convince people to start watching.. as I said in the Wanda vision thread that show made the best comeback ever cause them first 2 shows were blah..even I have to admit word of mouth was the only reason why I didn’t pink slip the show... lot of humans ain’t trying to watch a whole season of something if it’s trash in the beginning.. entertainment got to get people attention right off rip.. if this wasn’t under the Disney umbrella and was a brand new superhero show under some other company most people probably would of gave up also.. Disney brand and word of mouth kept Wanda vision going

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I swear I've seen the technique Ayo used on Bucky before but where :idea:
2LG3.gif

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I need someone to explain something to me.

Ive watched it multiple times and I still dont get it.

Falcon and Bucky are meeting with Karli. They look like they came ready to throw down. Falcon is telling Karli that its time to end it.

Then Sharon tells Falcon that Walker is on the move.

Falcon and Bucky leave Karli to go catch Walker. As if he was the bigger danger.

Why?

Isnt Karli the priority here?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Falcon and Bucky are meeting with Karli. They look like they came ready to throw down. Falcon is telling Karli that its time to end it.

Falcon and Bucky leave Karli to go catch Walker. As if he was the bigger danger.

Why?

Karli doesn't trust/like the new cap. So they wanted to stop him from interfering. Falcon was supposed to show up alone.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
We really supposed to give a fuck about some people with attention deficit disorder who couldn’t get past one or two episodes of Wandavision? You can’t please everyone.

Come on man.

Its not an attention deficit issue.

Marvel tried to do something real original. Some people liked it and some people didnt.

Its always hit or miss when you try to be completely different.

Nothing wrong with people who were bored as fuck for the first 3 episodes.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
And risk losing Karli forever?

Not sure how that makes sense.

At worst Falcon could have sent Bucky to deal with him while he stays with Karli.
I guess they figured since she reached out to them and wanted to talk, they weren't at risk of losing her. Not sure. I'll have to watch it again.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Why?

They figured out she wanted them there as a distraction and Walker was their next target.

godmc

International
International Member
Come on man.

Its not an attention deficit issue.

Marvel tried to do something real original. Some people liked it and some people didnt.

Its always hit or miss when you try to be completely different.

Nothing wrong with people who were bored as fuck for the first 3 episodes.

obviously it isn’t attention deficit disorder but I’m being ridiculous just like those who complain about the first few episodes are being ridiculous. There are going to be white people saying it’s ridiculous for falcon and winter soldier to touch on topics related to race. We gon listen to them? No. Not all criticism is valid. Wandavision is fine the way it is. She can manipulate reality. Those first two episodes fall in line with that.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
They figured out she wanted them there as a distraction and Walker was their next target.
karli plan was to get sam alone while her team draw out walker to kill him.since sam sister told her he don't rock with cap and from their convo she figured she could get sam to be on her side

Very possible.

Cause Sharon did say "He found them or they found him".

So it was a trap for Walker and Karli was keeping Falcon & Bucky busy.

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Why?

Although Karli is the priority, fake Cap was about to run up on Karli people at her camp... aka 7 other super soldiers... that could have been ugly... and if they're trying to squash things the last thing anyone needs is fake Cap's blood on their hands.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
obviously it isn’t attention deficit disorder but I’m being ridiculous just like those who complain about the first few episodes are being ridiculous. There are going to be white people saying it’s ridiculous for falcon and winter soldier to touch on topics related to race. We gon listen to them? No. Not all criticism is valid. Wandavision is fine the way it is. She can manipulate reality. Those first two episodes fall in line with that.

It is perfectly valid for a fan to say "watching Vision and Wanda play house in the 1950s bores me".

Now, i happened to like the humor, so i still enjoyed it, but i cant deny that the criticism is valid.

godmc

International
International Member
It is perfectly valid for a fan to say "watching Vision and Wanda play house in the 1950s bores me".

Now, i happened to like the humor, so i still enjoyed it, but i cant deny that the criticism is valid.

nah some shows have nuances. Not everyone gets it. Anyone thinking it’s just Wanda and vision playing house in the 50’s can go kick rocks. The show gave the audience signs that all isn’t what it seems from the very first episode.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nah some shows have nuances. Not everyone gets it. Anyone thinking it’s just Wanda and vision playing house in the 50’s can go kick rocks. The show gave the audience signs that all isn’t what it seems from the very first episode.
Are you related to Wanda or Vision in some strange way or some shit?!!! :lol:

You are taking a fucking TV show a little too personally.:smh:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Batman had contingency plans for every member of the Justice League in case any of them niggas popped off, got caught, then when they tried to vote him out of the JL he pretty much said FUCK Y'ALL I'LL DO IT AGAIN and bounced on his own...

Where was the uproar then?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Batman had contingency plans for every member of the Justice League in case any of them niggas popped off, got caught, then when they tried to vote him out of the JL he pretty much said FUCK Y'ALL I'LL DO IT AGAIN and bounced on his own...

Where was the uproar then?
He's white soo...

gotta love these cac, cant let black folk, who run they own country, have full control over they tech.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

HAAA Yeah right!

This gottdamn cracka here. They don't owe Bucky shit. There goes that white entitlement. And then after all they did for his ass he goes and breaks out of prison the muthafucka that killed their king. On that alone she shoulda took the arm and beat his ass wit it and then took the shield AND that fuckin arm back to Wakanda, along with Zemo's fuckin head.

spider705

BGOL Investor
This gottdamn cracka here. They don't owe Bucky shit. There goes that white entitlement. And then after all they did for his ass he goes and breaks out of prison the muthafucka that killed their king. On that alone she shoulda took the arm and beat his ass wit it and then took the shield AND that fuckin arm back to Wakanda, along with Zemo's fuckin head.

:lol: :lol: :lol: screaming at work reading this

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Very possible.

Cause Sharon did say "He found them or they found him".

So it was a trap for Walker and Karli was keeping Falcon & Bucky busy.
yeah.sam had sharon track walker. karli figured she could get sam on her side while also keeping him busy while her people try to kill walker. once sam found out where walker was going he knew what was up.