Hubert Davis is new UNC head basketball coach

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was rooting for him until he said that dumb shit.

yeah I contributed some jokes just to lighten the mood

but its not that funny.

This was poorly worded, this was a staged event he did not need to go OFF script

and if this was a PREPARED STATEMENT?:

Well then this does not bode well and I support Hubert that Knicks right there

but being the head coach at North Carolina is much MORE than calling plays..

MUCH more.

I think he gonna get a mulligan on THIS one

he still got good ties to ESPN so I doubt they gonna even report on this.

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered
I keep telling yall in basketball, having a white wife or white people in your family makes you more likeable to white people AND black people, that's why Hubert mentioned it. It was his way of letting the alumni, fans, and world know that its not about race for him. NBA players marry white women for the exact reason he brought it up, it makes them more marketable to fans. NCAA (now that they have to pay) and the NBA (now they they paying 30 mill a year to some guys) are both in the process of whitening the game and pushing Black Americans out. NCAA will be majority white boys in 10 years and in 10 years all the "Black" stars of the NBA will be biracial Pat Mahomes types or foreign born. The crazy thing is, they got niggas to help them whiten the game hating on certain players and deifying others. Niggas is just too dumb to see it. :smh:
This^^^^^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
41376022-9438659-image-m-30_1617661570246.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Everybody already knew he had a white wife and family tho.

I am still trying to understand what he MEANT?

why did he decide to say this?

Even if he really truly feels this way...

what does he hope to gain?

Cause if your a black family and he comes into your living room to recruit your son and you heard THAT?

Would you want HIM raising your son with those type of values?

Supersav

Rising Star
Registered
I am still trying to understand what he MEANT?

why did he decide to say this?

Even if he really truly feels this way...

what does he hope to gain?

Cause if your a black family and he comes into your living room to recruit your son and you heard THAT?

Would you want HIM raising your son with those type of values?
I think he made that statement for his wife for cool points. I mean they obviously hired him because of it. Plenty of black UNC assistants that could have got the job

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

See Whoopi's response above. Doesn't have anything to do with basketball.

All these NBA guys have white wives or girlfriends...

...LeBron has a melanin-enriched wife, though.

Hubert's son goes to a high school named "Lynchburg"! Can't make this shit up...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Not over the Devin Bookers, LaMelos, etc. Scottie Pippen son coming. Its a wrap bruh, this shit bout to be a church league. Remember KingTaharqa told you in 2021 what would happen.

Suburban and biracial. In part, this is due to NBA marketing, since basketball is a far more international sport than football and baseball.