UPDATE: SENTENCED 22.5 yrs! Trial of Derek Chauvin (Justice for George Floyd) Update: + 20 yrs federal!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That witness Darnella had tears in her eyes.... you could hear it in her voice.... shit made tears come to my eyes again.....:smh::smh::smh:

It's on now.... and everyday man..... they only take 20 min breaks when they break

I turned it on but it says we'll be back
Are they in a break now?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
In an even remotely just world, there would be zero chance of this guy getting off.
He won't get the justice he deserves if any.... but proper justice would be letting members of the Floyd family take turns putting their knees on his neck till he convulsed, pissing himself on the ground...... stop.... revive him.... and repeat.... over....and over.... and over again.... :hmm:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
They're supposedly not showing the faces of the minors...... yet constantly showing pictures with them clearly shown.... the body cam still image is the clearest I've seen so far....faces not even blurred.... even the 10 year old....might as well just show them in the courtroom... :smh:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They're supposedly not showing the faces of the minors...... yet constantly showing pictures with them clearly shown.... the body cam still image is the clearest I've seen so far....faces not even blurred.... even the 10 year old....might as well just show them in the courtroom... :smh:

Especially this teen White Girl know who's testifying.
They actually asked her to circle herself in that pic.
You know Her number's about to be up.

All these folks testisfying need to have some serious protection...LIKE NOW!!!

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This cop is going to get off.
I think he will be found guilty but will only do a couple years

I hate to say this.
But I'm going with Johnathan Capehart's comment on Ayman Mohyeldin's MSNBC show an hour ago.

"AS A BLACK MAN, I'M PREPARING MYSELF FOR A "NOT GUILTY" VERDICT!"

I really hope that all these Black "Leaders" and so-called "New Black Media" folks have plans in place for this possibility.
Instead of constant back-biting, etc.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This defense lawyer is a clown trying to get at the firefighter.

He keeps using hypotheticals in his questions that are made up trying to act like people yelling is what made the police fuck up and murder George

There were never 12 people yelling at once and nobody threatened the pigs.

And the name calling was calling his ass a bum and a bitch and bogus

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
This defense lawyer is a clown trying to get at the firefighter.

He keeps using hypotheticals in his questions that are made up trying to act like people yelling is what made the police fuck up and murder George

There were never 12 people yelling at once and nobody threatened the pigs.

And the name calling was calling his ass a bum and a bitch and bogus
Exactly! He needs to just shut the fuck up and finish questioning her because she is on her shit!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
why does he think that transcripts written by law enforcement and never provided to those who they profess to have said something is accurate?

did they have the court stenographers do transcripts or are they made by the notes taken by law enforcement?

if they said this shit play the tape not some paper you holding that hasn't been reviewed and signed by the person

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Judges do the most in court settings. They exert this authority to preserve "fairness and equality" over a judicial process that has been shit for centuries. I get the why. I do. But it's beyond difficult for me to accept or acknowledge that any older white man can keep or maintain any semblance of neutrality. Stuck in some thoughts as I work and watched the judge scold the EMT witness.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I hate to say this.
But I'm going with Johnathan Capehart's comment on Ayman Mohyeldin's MSNBC show an hour ago.

"AS A BLACK MAN, I'M PREPARING MYSELF FOR A "NOT GUILTY" VERDICT!"

I really hope that all these Black "Leaders" and so-called "New Black Media" folks have plans in place for this possibility.
Instead of constant back-biting, etc.

She’s outta Queens and gives good analysis.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing the prosecution needs to coach their witnesses on... when the defense asks them over and over again if they said something at some point,, they should just respond, I may have. Cause an honest lapse in memory can look worse if they say I didn't say that and then they're shown to have said it. Let the prosecution some back and neaten that shit up.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
One thing the prosecution needs to coach their witnesses on... when the defense asks them over and over again if they said something at some point,, they should just respond, I may have. Cause an honest lapse in memory can look worse if they say I didn't say that and then they're shown to have said it. Let the prosecution some back and neaten that shit up.
same shit i was thinking. no one is expected to remember everything they said in the heat of a moment, especially if it was so long ago and during an emotional state.