Lil nas X shit

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m thinking she was at Finish Line on Saturday standing in line for something hot. I think your mom is clout chasing.

KINDA, but she was doing this before the invention of the internet or social media. She goes; 'I'm writing a letter!' I told her you know who is getting THAT letter? Some old dude in a mail room who hasn't gotten a letter in 20 years cause NOBODY writes letters anymore! Like I said she is pretty religious. She ain't GOD hates fags, but she hates voting democrat cause they support abortion.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
30TnlYE.gif
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

7gMsOA.jpg

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Apparently he was trying to trigger the Christian conservatives who say gay people are going to Hell. Looks like it worked if you read the Twitter comments.

I get it but damn... It's alil much. Maybe it's b/c I'm watching "30 Coins" on Hbo max.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
*I clicked on this post that was enough attention for him...*

I do believe now that someone was behind pushing him,his image,brand and whatever else he's trying to do and it's not that story of him just being a broke college student who made a catchy rap/country song that took off.....it was an all radio platforms and a broke college students wouldn't of had the funds to pay to get it on the radio like that not like he was.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those are dope af
I’d definitely rock them.
Forgot to mention that all of y’all’s dumb ass beliefs about good vs. evil, god vs. satan, blah blah blah, are dumb ass hell.
None of that shit is real.​
no disrespect my dude but if you dont believe in god cool but why you and others on the board knock others and name call us for believing.i mean your pic is of a possessed chick in a devil movie..i mean where not knocking you for not believing thats your choice and life but stop knocking us and the others that do like youre right and were wrong.when your on that death bed we will see who was right and who was wrong period.its funny that theres so many god haters on this board and you wake up and breathe his air every day lol were all adults at the end of the day not children ..no need to reply, you just have a good day sir...

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is very gay but I just saw that all his singles have gone platinum and it seems his latest video with him is doing good streaming numbers.

I've heard the hook and it's catchy.
Yeah dude has been more than a one hit wonder. It's seems he knows that controversy sells.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BRUH you aint know the demon is real....cmon bruh,

demonic energy is real, it always seeks a weak ass vessel

to possess.... you just have to use your third eye to peep those

existences..

this was his last

existence..

d85a60e8b4bd2116770f6a7067005d85_c0-785-1836-1855_s885x516.jpg

you ever saw that movie The Omen.. this the devil New Existence bruh..

200403-think-jared-kushner-se-436p_12b1f6e3f0be9e4e3c368e5a87c02029.jpg
you cant tell these dudes nothing .i think there just scared to open there eyes to see real and believe in real things. i dont even argue with these dudes about the topic..

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
no disrespect my dude but if you dont believe in god cool but why you and others on the board knock others and name call us for believing.i mean your pic is of a possessed chick in a devil movie..i mean where not knocking you for not believing thats your choice and life but stop knocking us and the others that do like youre right and were wrong.when your on that death bed we will see who was right and who was wrong period.its funny that theres so many god haters on this board and you wake up and breathe his air every day lol were all adults at the end of the day not children ..no need to reply, you just have a good day sir...

:lol:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
*I clicked on this post that was enough attention for him...*

I do believe now that someone was behind pushing him,his image,brand and whatever else he's trying to do and it's not that story of him just being a broke college student who made a catchy rap/country song that took off.....it was an all radio platforms and a broke college students wouldn't of had the funds to pay to get it on the radio like that not like he was.
So you want to know who was pushing his career?

hey look at another rapper who was pushing my symbols

10-25 sec mark

you ever heard of blood sacrifices? Ask yourself why 1 of his close friends pass every few yrs

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

As parent?

Lil Nas is 100% correct

but I HEAR what Joyner saying though...

but i'm big on personal responsibility

a TON of artists have made songs that hit a younger demographic

many times unintentionally and understood they had to tell parents

ummm that aint REALLY what I do

No different from ACTORS and AUTHORS

I can't BLAME the artist for the art

Now if Lil Nas marketed that sh*t to kids? He WRONG

Or won't ADMIT AT ALL that yeah I got kid fans I should kinda warn folks this my mature stuff?

He still KINDA wrong

Btu again this the PARENTS responsibility

and Joyner didn't even need to get all up in this

it was a lose lose from the first keyboard stroke

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Look at THIS shit. :angry::smh::smh:

u55GWbqapiC5bGcAlJh6FKxKeMVodGYxtdF03dHzfwuVEBkgFneUdNUpeDIiuTrR7yGNr9VG2z0lFA=s593-c-fcrop64=1,006e0000ff91ffff-nd
Dont run now, yall was riding around bumping old town road
:roflmao:

I don't like getting too personal on the board but listen my oldest refused to perform that song for some school thing. Didn't like it at all i still have no real idea why. Almost forced her because of school faculty pressure.

But i didn't. I don't know if lil nas had come out the closet yet.

My point is it was MY job to protect to the best of my Ability moniter exposure etc

EVERYONE sang that song

And especially when we thought the country artist were targeting him? Even though bgol didn't even like the song like that?

We were ready to ride for him

PAUSE

So its revisionist for many to hate.

I haven't seen the new video yet so i can't comment on that

but I'm not a fan of his or his music but good for him being comfortable in his own skin.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s a simp. Why attack that dude at all??? The decline or erosion of black masculinity is due to black men having no standards and allowing women to dictate the standards of black society. How does a man of color claim or show prowess when all you see is straight up sluts breaking the wealthy ones, hood rats owning the hard working ones, and fat bitches having equal power to beautiful women? Gay men have power because black women handed it to them. Who do black women covet and follow? Fags and playas! The upstanding black man has no say in the community. Black women line up for a faggot (KS) to rate, berate and edify them. A fag (KS) took over black womens self esteem. A fag had to tell these women to wear their real hair and lose weight because all the so-called alpha men covet fat, lazy, weaves up bitches. This whack ass rapper can’t do shit that hasn’t already been done. Black women don’t respect alpha men because fags have their ear, and the majority of us chase fat, masculine women. So how can a gay contribute to the erosion of black masculinity? No one can take what we as men gave away! The standard in the black community (on both sides) is hot ass garbage. He’s more a whack rapper than a gay man, but I bet you he could lead black women the same as Tyler Perry did. Male masculinity is no Longer in demanded in black relationships because the women have it all; and what’s left of it they gave to the moist men.

who truly runs the black community? Who do black women truly listen to, look up to, bond with? Who: fags, preachers and hood niggas. Throw in the social media pimps like Derrick Jaxn and Kevin Samuels. No way a fag took away what we as men collector refuse to exercise: choice.